Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Dev Ki Mahanta Pe Mahanta,Maan Baja Ghanta (Page 6)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Munni: Thankyou for liking the analysis.. lol I tried my best to put together whatever I thought was understandable in their situation .. we will have to wait and see how much of this plays out in the actual story .. I guess next week we shall see like the build up of the MU and then finally the fight?

Shivz: Tell me who said that your appearance will bring negativity? Girl, no one can stop you from saying your perspective/opinions! It is accepted by everyone .. and frankly I liked that you vented ... because that just gave us another perspective of how viewers took the story .. it's only natural and normal for viewers to take either side or have contrasting opinions and views on the story right? So please don't take anything to mean that we don't like what you're saying or that you are the cause of negativity! Because that is not what anyone is saying .. please yaar don't feel this way .. noone meant anything like that! :)

Z

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Haila where is Al & Dhawni?

Yesterday thread was on roll, and today deadOuch.....

You all rocked the post yesterday, specially Dhawni, ZTV and Nihu, and today sub shant lolz.....

Maybe cause of Holi....

Muniza
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Yep .. I guessed that everybody would be into Holi Celebrations .. and plus it's a Saturday .. no one stays home for that long either na?

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Munni: Thankyou for liking the analysis.. lol I tried my best to put together whatever I thought was understandable in their situation .. we will have to wait and see how much of this plays out in the actual story .. I guess next week we shall see like the build up of the MU and then finally the fight?

Yes mostly that will happen, but how that's we have to watch.....

Shivz: Tell me who said that your appearance will bring negativity? Girl, no one can stop you from saying your perspective/opinions! It is accepted by everyone .. and frankly I liked that you vented ... because that just gave us another perspective of how viewers took the story .. it's only natural and normal for viewers to take either side or have contrasting opinions and views on the story right? So please don't take anything to mean that we don't like what you're saying or that you are the cause of negativity! Because that is not what anyone is saying .. please yaar don't feel this way .. noone meant anything like that! :)

I am totally agree with you ZTV, how can her appearance bring negatitivty...We know how much she loves the show, and if she getting fustrated, she has her own reason.... If we are not agree with eachother, doesn't mean we have problem.....Five fingers are not equal, we can't judge person sensibility cause of the fustration....She is sensible, and she proved so many times....

Z

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
@ ZTV - Chal lets discuss the precap in humorous way.. I want you to analyse precap...Chalo chalo chaloo, shru karo.....

Waisey by the way yeh seherwa kahan ghayab hai?

Muniza
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Hello Phamily.....Munni and ZZZZZ....Lookslike iyts just the two of you here right????

Kaise Ho????

Kya Baat hai Kal the thread was on a roll, and today just 6 pages....Chalo Koi Baat nahi, Holi hai....so no Bura Manoing
Wink

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Tongue HAPPY HOLI MY DARLING FRIENDS.

Just finished the jallao-ing, had dinner with the community and off to energise myself.  When the dawn breaks into colors,  I will play Holi too.  And give my analysis.  Loads of luv.         AL.

Hey Al......Happy Holi to you too Dear....Have Fun and will wait for your AnalysisHug

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Vijiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii HugHug....

How are you my darling?
I know today is holi so all are busy....

Chal acha tu aagaiee, go read jyoti take.....and so as mineAngry....

Muniza

Go to top