Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Dev Ki Mahanta Pe Mahanta,Maan Baja Ghanta (Page 23)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Last for Dev:

Koi lafzo se na maaro, Geet ke rapist ko
Repentance kya kaafi hai, saza paane ko?
Koi lafzon se na maaro, Geet ke rapist ko
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ClapSilly Munni

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But Munni,  ZZ,  Ems,  Shivs,

What if Maan finally accepts Dev's repentant heart and wants that Dev should be reinstated in family, and Khandan Business.... THen what???

I have seen the serial from day 1, and have been terrificly emotional for the serial.  But I go with whatever Maan wants with regard to his bro.  I would surrender to his decisions cause he knows intelligence works over emotions !!

If Maan ever forgive him, then he will out from my list...I will count him 1 rapist as well....Dev deserve punishment...I don't want every other man to think that ok let me rape the girl and then will ask forgiveness.....Then it will become a business....I seriously hate those mens, who thinks that womens are priceless, so we can cash them like that, seriously hate this.....

And morethan that if one woman talk about the forgiveness of the rapist.....Sorry i am woman, and as a woman i understand the pain of woman...I am mother, and everyday i pray to god to save my daughter from all the evil peoples, i am sister, cant see anyone see my sister with evil eyes...

Tell you the real incident which happened to me...I was 11 year old, my brother picked me from school, he is 11 yr older than me, so that time he was 22...As a single young guy he winked to some girl, you can't believe it, it made me so mad that unintentionally my hand raised and i slapped my brother, and he got so shocked, and till now he remembered and he was like "i even got slapped by my lil sister" lolz...I feel so sorry, but if he couldnt respect some other girl, how he would expect from other guys to respect his sister?.....He learned the lesson i am not much sure, but i am satisfied that i wasn't partial and 1 woman respect is my respect...Same lesson i am giving to my son.....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 20 March 2011 at 11:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Last for Dev:

Koi lafzo se na maaro, Geet ke rapist ko
Repentance kya kaafi hai, saza paane ko?
Koi lafzon se na maaro, Geet ke rapist ko
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ClapSilly Munni

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But Munni,  ZZ,  Ems,  Shivs,

What if Maan finally accepts Dev's repentant heart and wants that Dev should be reinstated in family, and Khandan Business.... THen what???

I have seen the serial from day 1, and have been terrificly emotional for the serial.  But I go with whatever Maan wants with regard to his bro.  I would surrender to his decisions cause he knows intelligence works over emotions !!

If Maan ever forgive him, then he will out from my list...I will count him 1 rapist as well....Dev deserve punishment...I don't want every other man thinks that ok let me rape the girl and then will ask forgiveness.....Then it will become a business....I seriously hate those mens, who thinks that womens are priceless, so we can cash them like that, seriously hate this.....

And morethan that if one woman talk about the forgiveness of the rapist.....Sorry i am woman, and as a woman i understand the pain of woman...I am mother, and everyday i pray to god to save my daughter from all the evil peoples, i am sister, cant see anyone see my sister with evil eyes...

Tell you the real incident which happens to me...I was 11 year old, my brother picked me from school, he is 11 yr older than me, so that time he was 22...As a single young guy he winked to some girl, you can't believe it, it made me so mad that unintentionally my hand raised and i slapped my brother, and he got so shocked, and till now he remembered and he was like "i even got slapped by my lil sister" lolz...I feel so sorry, but if he couldnt respect some other girl, how he would expect from other guys to respect his sister?.....He learned the lesson i am not much sure, but i am satisfied that i wasn't partial and 1 woman respect is my respect...Same lesson i am giving to my son.....

Muniza

OH shoot!! Wow !! All I can say is... You go girl!!!  & You're right to get respect you must give respect! Absolutely! Have you told this story to your kids??!!

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
@ Seher - No never, but yes i mostly give bhashan to my son to respect the woman, cause they are not born to play...Even in my family no one allow to slap women, means sisters or daughters....My mama (my mother's brother) was like "agar behn ko haath lagaya toh haath kaat donga"lolz....They treat us like we are the most precious gift of God, and obviously we are right?

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentlovetheserial

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

@ Seher - No never, but yes i mostly give bhashan to my son to respect the woman, cause they are not born to play...Even in my family no one allow to slap women, means sisters or daughters....My mama (my mother's brother) was like "agar behn ko haath lagaya toh haath kaat donga"lolz....They treat us like we are the most precious gift of God, and obviously we are right?

Muniza

Aww good "bhashan"!! & yeah my Dad says the same thing to my brother!! LOL

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Muniza

Of course we born to be love....

How many sis and bro you have seher?

Muniza

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
OK Peoples I have to go now....

I wish everyone a great night's sleep/afternoon!

Waiting to see the new drama unfold Monday!!

Bye Al,& Munni...& whoever Lurks the thread..*ahem Shivi...LOL...& everyone else!

Heart yall!

lovetheserial

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
HelloSmile

so what was the reaction of every one here after seeing Geet Dev picsLOL

eminentInfinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eminent

Muniza

Of course we born to be love....

How many sis and bro you have seher?

Muniza

I come from a big family!!

5 girls and 1 brother!! LOL You'd think my brother's spoiled..but he's not!! Thanks to my daddy!! LOL jk.. he's a good kid! He's younger than me...& I'm the middle child Confused...the 4th one out of the lot!

lovetheserialInfinitedreams

Go to top