Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Dev Ki Mahanta Pe Mahanta,Maan Baja Ghanta (Page 13)

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Knock Knock..ANyone home??!! Smile

Seems like DEV will once again be the reason of Maan and Geet's upcoming misunderstanding & separation...Confused

I find it odd, that Time affects people in different ways... Look at our Geet, a while ago she was hell bent in sending Dev & company to Jail even at the cost of breaking her one true relationship she ever had. & Now, Geet is totally different...

Something I definitely don't want to see is Geet to have a soft spot for Dev...ok fine, if she really must then, she can forgive him, but none of the softy stuff!

Like I always say...Waiting and watching to see where the story is headed..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-roseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Isn't Dev really nosy?? Seriously..

1st He goes into Maan and Geet's Baby room-I'm like why are you there?.. ok fine...

2nd then stays & looks around and notices a card ...-I think- leave the card Devva, don't pick it up...ooo he picks it up!!!

3rd- He READs the card??Shocked!!! What in the world?!! Can you get any nosier??!!

Goodness gracious Dev!! How many times has Maan told you to stay out of his life??!!!! Angry

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
What Emmz said (about Dev's nosiness) ..

I was like: WOAH DUDE.... WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH!?

and then he reads the VERY PERSONAL AND INTIMATE CARD FROM MAAN TO GEET

and then my head blew off .. I was like .. OMG he did not just do that!

Z

eminentInfinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

What Emmz said (about Dev's nosiness) ..

I was like: WOAH DUDE.... WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH!?

and then he reads the VERY PERSONAL AND INTIMATE CARD FROM MAAN TO GEET

and then my head blew off .. I was like .. OMG he did not just do that!

Z

Zzzzster!! Hug Hows the weekend going for you??? Or whatever that's left of it?!LOL

Yeah he picks it up, opens it and then READS the personal msg???!!! Shocked Wow ...

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Heyyyy Emmzzterrrrrrrrrrr :D! Well I'm finishing off an essay .. this week will be quite busy for me .. 2 essays due! So got work .. quite boring actually .. nothing special happened.

I'm looking forward to the unfolding of the major drama to happen this week. The pics have already made people go balistic .. what with Dev holding Geet's arm like that... from the looks of it Geet obviously doesn't look happy .. and I hope she gives him a big CHAMAAT for touching her ... if not just yell at him like HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME types.

Dev saari hadein paar kar raha hai .. I wonder if Maan sees this or not .. and by the looks of the other pics it seems like maybe Dev set up a candle-light dinner for Maaneet? And Maan isn't there yet but Geet sees it .. hmmmm .. I'm kind of confused as to what's gonna happen now ... but let's wait and see! :D

Z

eminentInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Alrighty, I shall bid ya'll goodbye for today .. gotta finish my work ..

I shall see ya'll tomorrow for a chat :)!

Till then, Take Care!

Love,

Z

<3

eminentInfinitedreams

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i have a few questions and i want answers:

i love Maaneet because? They embody the word "devotion and love". Their love is above all. They live for each other and this is what we love about them.

i dont want an MU because? I have seen it several times and I am honestly bored of seeing the same kind of scenes again and again Sleepy ..... one misunderstands the other ROFL.... the second one runs behind the first one ROFL..... they make up ROFL..... and the saga starts all over again Wacko

I hate dev because? He took advantage of a vulnerable woman and destroyed her life. He stole her innocence, her future and also her dreams. The fact that she found another man to love her does not mitigate that fact that he abused her trust and her body. He deserves to be thrown behind bars and the law must take its course. Angry

Dev should not be forgiven because?? The reasons are the same as for the above question. A man cannot be forgiven for a sin because he repents. What has Dev done other than pay lip service and give blood. Nothing. If he is really serious about repentance then he should go far far away from her life. He needs to pay the price and be behind bars for his sin. Angry ..... there are people who will say "An eye for an eye will make the world blind" but think about this saying "All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. So when you see injustice it must be punished so that it will serve as an example to people so that they will not repeat it. Approve

Geet should not forgive Dev because? What has Dev done other than donate blood to deserve forgiveness.... and as I said before paying lip service does not count. How can she ever forget what he did to her? It takes a truly strong individual to forgive and let us face it how many of us are Mother Teresa here?

Maan need not feel insecure because? Geet loves him and only him

Geet is wrong at the moment because? The CVs are dumb and do not understand the feelings of an abused woman so they are making her act like that. LOL LOL LOL ....seriously Geet has been behaving like an idiot ever since the wedding. Ouch

Geet is right at the moment because? She is suffering from depression caused by a traumatic event.Ouch

Arjun and Annie track needs to end because? It has been stretched like a rubber band that is on the verge of breaking....no rhyme.....no reason.....for their love story there never will be a season. Which woman with any self respect will throw herself at her rapist? With all the crap they are hurling at us I might transform into an activist LOL LOL LOL

Sangram and Nitya are not needed because? Do you seriously need an answer to this question Wacko Silly......let me give it to you anyways.... they are vestigial organs like the appendix in the human body.....it is of no use but it can create major problems when it flares up and can even cause death. Same way NASA (Nitya-Arjun-Sangram-Annie) are utterly useless but can kill the TRPs of the show without trying too hard - they just need to come on screen adn people either switch off the TV or change the channel Stern Smile. I hope that makes sense and is clear ROFL  varna I will find another example Big smile

Edited by liv2laugh - 20 March 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloomInfinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Erk essays... Good Luck with that!!!

Lol don't think Geet will slap him...but I'm waiting to see what happens...& I just LOVE Maan's attitude towards Dev!

Go to top