Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Dev Ki Mahanta Pe Mahanta,Maan Baja Ghanta (Page 10)

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Hi i have never posted here and hope its ok to post but Viji i loved your take on how Maan needs to come down to her level..
I feel he understands I understand his pain but I feel no one is helping her healing processDeadCry  not even maan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

I still think the CVs have a method to their madness....Hope NIssar's lookning into it. 

But I think they're using DEV to show Maneet as to how strong they really are...this is a true test of their faith and trust. Lets see how long they can survive and if DEV actually is good or not.

Aptly Said.....We know that Maaneet love each other unconditionally, but how indifferent can they be to Dev,???
Who is the thorn in Geet's past, has the ability to strew thorns in Maan's Present....and Maaneet's future.....Lets WAIT AND WATCH
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
LOL Viji! Give credit for satyaNAAS to our dear Dhwanz! :D She came up with it and that's what her and I call it now .. LOL! Until unless it connects to Maaneet!

Alrighty girls, me gots a headache.. so gtta go to sleep!

Tmrw I probably won't come .. essay to finish! And this coming week will be busy for me till Thursday .. 2 essays due this week :( ..

so I'll drop by to say hi and talk a lil .. but after thursday ill be here more! :D

Till then, Take Care!

Love,

Z

<3

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spshastr

Hi i have never posted here and hope its ok to post but Viji i loved your take on how Maan needs to come down to her level..
I feel he understands I understand his pain but I feel no one is helping her healing processDeadCry  not even maan

Hey Welcome Dear.......Of course it Okay...Yeh Bhi Koi Poochne ki Baat hai....Wats your name????

Thanks a lot Buddy for loving my take......Embarrassed

Its A normal thought process that is needed here, and thats what is missing kyuki both Maan and Geet's minds are clogged, only they can help each other, and thats the right thing to do,par woh ho nahi raha....

Like Geet Maan's pain is also inevitable, he loved the baby as much as she did, but koi kuch bhi kahe, Geet's pain, a mothers pain that too one who lost her child, that child for whom she fought the world, the emotions attached to it are way to huge and complicated and delicate, Maan defo needs to come to her level to think and act......

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by muniza75

Loved it how Geet cleared herself by giving the right excuse by going with Dev...Maan said "it's ok", meant clearly that he trust Geet, but he has doubt on Dev's intention.....I love suspicious Maan.....

Yes Munni, uske Mann mein kuch nahi hai.....She is a Pure and Innocent soul......Loved how she went and told Maan about what happened.......It shows that Maan is Imporatnt to her, whereas to Dev she is Indifferent.

Yes she is pure and innocent, and honest to Maan only....

Arjun is shocked to see Annie happy with Gujar, and Nitya & Gujjar thought their plan is working, but i love to see if at the end Annie will fooled him.....Anyways liked jealous Arjun.....Good good, indirectly they both are helping them...Good going Nitya & GujjarThumbs Up.....

Ejjactly....agar Ani emerges out as the one who was actually planning this entire thing, that she knew of Sangram and Nitya's Planning ehle se and was simply actimng accordingly...haye Maza Aajaye
Smile

Sachi yaar mujhe mazza hi chahiye, pur CV's bhi humari tarah sochey toh kya baat hai....

Felt bad for Maan, he wanted to give Geet surprise by saying sorry, but thought not to say, cause he thinks that she wouldn't be take anything rightly, and i loved it that he hadn't even tried....But the game is interesting, what Maan was trying to do, Dev will do, and that's make Maan so insecure...Dev's intention is only helping them, but indirectly he is causing more problem....Good me wanna see how far they would go....

Yes actually Dev here is the Catalyst (Good or Bad Does Not Matter), agar aaj yeh baat ko nahi Suljaaya, kal ko jaake Maaneet will have a lot of tension in their lufe DEV ko lekar....they need to be indifferent to Dev, who i am sure is here to Stay.....

Yes they have to, i hope they will get this before it will be too late.....

Dev wanted to decrease the distant between MaanEet, and he knows that if he would do something straight for them, Maan would definitely not listen to him, so as Geet...And why they would be, so best he talked with Daadi and took her help...His intention not bad, but that would create more tension....

Yes Totally, i dont know at present whether Dev's Intentions are right or wrong, Kyuki they have not revealed Dev as such, But if u notice or wanna actually Rip of his actions/Character (At present) you will notice that even if its unknowingly he is actually trying to set MAANEET'S life straight thru Geet, kyuki she is the weak one comparatively as her emotions is limited to loss and depression......She is in a Vulnerable state and ythat makes things easir for Dev, Dekhna yeh baaki hai, ki Dev ki intentions kaha tak limited hai.....aur Geet aage jaake kya karthi hai???

Yes yes waiting here, but patience is very less, cause we have our own problems, cant take MaanEet problems.....

Muniza

Me in red....

Muniza
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spshastr

Smita ( i hope i havent mistaken u), how are you?

Good to see u here....

Muniza
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

LOL Viji! Give credit for satyaNAAS to our dear Dhwanz! :D She came up with it and that's what her and I call it now .. LOL! Until unless it connects to Maaneet!

Alrighty girls, me gots a headache.. so gtta go to sleep!

Tmrw I probably won't come .. essay to finish! And this coming week will be busy for me till Thursday .. 2 essays due this week :( ..

so I'll drop by to say hi and talk a lil .. but after thursday ill be here more! :D

Till then, Take Care!

Love,

Z

<3

Sure....Zzzzz You go ahead and take Rest......And here is something for you....
Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

updated my bak bak on page 1 Embarrassed

Phewwwwww........Finished Quoting

LavZ