LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

gudnite guyss......take care,....njoy to da fullestt...lov ya all 🤗

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: LavZ

ab yeh support wala post thak teek tha.....ver da hell is ur analysis lady?!....u better write one analysis abt da episod.....its been longg....😡
Ab jaldi se apna take likho....😛 Pari ki Lavu waitin😳

Lavuuuuuu....Maine epi dekha nahi...Analysis kya khaak likhoongi.........Pehle se Bohat saare episodes pending mein hai.........But chill mamu....likhoongi toh zaroor
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Holi to all🤗

Today's Episode was Average for me as I felt the flow was not smooth today with NASA scenes(Nitya-Arjun-Sangram-Annie) merged in between which somewhere takes away the impact from the Maan-Geet-Dev scenes🤔...CVs I hv no issues with Maan-Geet-Dev ka drama track as long as I know Maan-Geet r made for each other and there is NO triangle happening but I hv serious issues with NASA track and that needs to end😊

Since the precap was the most controvertial part in today's episode...so I will start my analysis from the misleading precap today😃

I admit that when I saw I din't like the precap....Geet is happy because Dev did something nice and she tells it to MSK as well looks very OTT and confusing😕😕

But having said that I also  feel Dev is doing it all deliberately🤔,...he knows Geet ka weakness is baby-room and he might do something related to that room and take the credit🤔,..and Geet is so drowned with her baby wala emotions that unknowingly she ends up giving credit to Dev...this can b one of the options in case Dev is negative

But again I m not  jumping to conclusions because we dunno what mahaan kaam Dev did ...mayb he got Maaneet ka second HM tickets as Dadi feels they need to go out and spend time with each other😉😆...

Or

Mayb Dev told Geet about MSK arranging that baby room for her and thats what made her so happy thinking MSK did all that for her....so she must b thanking Dev for telling her the truth😃.. ..but MSK din't listen to her full sentence...she is basically thanking Dev for telling her that MSK did that baby room for her.,.then mayb she even got that card😳...so she is basically overwhelmed with MSK ka gestures and is so happy and excited that she forgot she is praising her culprit in front of MSK...that point of time I bet she was only thinking about MSK and never really realised that she ended up thanking Dev in the process...

Problem is that neither MSK nor Geet r ready to listen to each other when one is trying to talk to another person...and this upcoming track might solve this issue between them🤔

So for reasons above I think we should first see whats coming on monday before jumping to conlcusions...

so lets wait and watch 😃

As far as the episode is concerned...mixed feelings....too much of NASA Torture🤢...but few things I liked....Loved How MSK was not over the top with his reaction seeing Dev-Geet coming home together or after learning that he lost the project because of Dev...his silent reaction there was good and also loved how he blasted Dev not in front of Geet or made a tamasha there but in alone👍🏼......

MSK's silent anger has always worked against him and thats what will cause the temporary separation or MU I guess..its the lack of communication again between them which Dev or Dadi might hv understood but Maaneet themselves need to realise this🤔...and mayb thats where the separation or MU track might bring them closer than before when they finally realise themselves whats really lacking in their relatinoship all this while😳....

Geet appreciating Dev in the precap can hv many valid reasons ...so I will not comment before watching Monday's episode😊...I just want to see Possessive,Passionate MSK in action now😳..and let Geet walk out of the house and MSK go after her to manaofy her in his own style😎...

Now coming to Geet's character and her reaction towards Dev all I can say is that, If Geet had hidden things from MSK related to Dev...we can question how can she do such a thing...right ??

But I m noticing one thing..she is so innocent that whatever happens in her life,she just comes to MSK and tells him everything...isn't that worth appreciating ?😊..

Today also she told everything about going to orphanage with Dev for so and so reason even without MSK asking her anything...and in the precap also ,she tells everything to MSK about Dev's XYZ mahaan act😆

Yes we can question about Geet's sudden way of softening up towards Dev...but then again we dunno the exact reason here ......🤔...So I just want to wait and see the reason before giving the verdict of whether Geet is right or wrong here...😊

But  Geet needs to divert her attention from baby to MSK so that she can come out of her depression and for this  her emotional outburst is necessary  and even MSK needs to blurt out his depression and helplessness in front of Geet with his emotional outburst...so somewhere this outburst by both followed by a temporary separation track creates room for Maan-Geet to understand each other in a better way and come closer to each other and mayb take their relatinoship to next level finally🤔....

MSK's silent act seeing Dev-Geet together coming back from orphanage was totally justified today because thats how men react when they feel emotional or helpless....they go completley silent and then thats followed by their huge outburst on the person whom they love the most....I hv myself experienced it with my own hubby..whenever he goes silent,I can guess that soon he is going to blast😆....And MSK is feeling helpless here because for the first time he is feeling like a looser for not able to bring their baby back ...for not able to fulfill Geet's wishes...for not able to stop Geet's tears or make her happy and on top of that Dev is somewhere succeeding knowingly or unknowingly in doing everything which is cheering up Geet to some extent...thats where MSK is not only feeling depressed or helpless but is also pissed off with the fact that he cannot change certain facts of the past and the same past today came haunting in front of him and he can do nothing here...

So in this case Both MSK and Geet  not only needs to communicate  but actually blurt out their inner frustations in front of each other....that might result in temporary anger or MU...but that will make them understand each other's POV in a better way which will b good for their relationship in the long run

I don't want to rate the episode either because I feel it was an incomplete episode where we only saw MSK's silent anger,depression and helplessnees which might soon lead to a huge outburst next week and we also saw Geet's pain,depression and silent suffocation which too soon will lead to an emotional outburst next week...only then we can judge where the future track will go and might able to start our predictions or rate an episode🤔

Today I m not only posting my Analysis but my friend Anvi's Analysis as well since she has flawlessly described each and every emotions of MSK,Geet and Dev's character Post-MC...Mayb after reading her analysis,we might b able to see things from a different perspective and understand the characters and their complications in a better way😊

Here is what my Friend Anvi had to say😳

I have not seen the last 2-3 episodes properly. Just read Tanu's updates and few analysis here in the den. But I will try to analyze the complicated situation that is going on in GHSP currently. Yes the whole situation is extremely complicated.

In this situation, neither can I blame anyone for any actions nor is anyone wrong. 

MSK - his situation is most complicated. He is going through multiple emotions at present, and all at extremely levels, ready to burst any minute. 

His first emotion is depression, pain of having lost his baby. MSK considered the baby as his, he felt it and lived with that emotion. He is as pained as Geet, but is just not able to show it to anyone, not even Geet. He does not want to cause her more pain by showing his pain. So this emotion is just inside him, not visible to anyone outside. 

Second emotion he is feeling is anger, anger towards Dev. I am sure it is suffocating for him to live in the same house as Dev. He feels more suffocated than Geet. Dev's mere presence around Geet is killing him slowly. I have not seen the episodes, but I can still feel his suffocation. Out here, MSK is not confused about Geet's intentions. He might not even be confused about Dev's intentions. But he is hating the every minute he sees Dev even 10 feet close to Geet. At the back of his mind, he cannot forget the fact that geet was once intimate with Dev. He might have forgotten this when Dev was not around. But now that he is in the same house, Dev thinking about Geet, giving suggestions to MSK about Geet, interfering in MaanEet matters, helping Geet, has brought back the thoughts that Dev-Geet were once intimate in his mind, AND I CANNOT BLAME MSK FOR THIS. Add to this that he is also feeling helpless, as he cant get rid of Dev in the house, in their life, or in the office. 

Third feeling MSK is going through is that he is upset with Geet. This feeling is very subtle which I dont think even MSK realizes, but its present. He is not able to see Geet taking Dev's help or talking to him FOR WHATEVER RATIONAL REASON. He controlled it when Dev gave methi to Geet. He controlled it today when  Dev took Geet to the orphanage and was the first one to see Geet smiling. He might control it even in the precap when Geet says that Dev is the cause of her smile (I dont blame him for walking away without hearing the whole matter, this guy is dying from inside). But when this happens forth time, he might burst and that will create the fight. He wont be able to control for long. Even though Geet has been taking Dev's help unwillingly and has hidden nothing from MSK, but the fact that she is taking his help is enough for MSK to feel upset on Geet. He might not show it to Geet but that feeling is there inside him. He knows Geet is not wrong, but still, he cant stop himself from disliking the fact that Geet has been taking Dev's help. 

Now all three feelings, depression, anger, and upset can be handled well if MSK talks about these feelings to Geet. But what will he say, how will he say all this without upsetting Geet further. The problem in this situation is not lack of communication, but how to communicate. 1 wrong word from MSK's mouth can really upset Geet. What MSK does not realize is that communication might upset Geet, but if he keeps these feelings inside him for some more time, the day he will burst, it can have the potential to destory their relationship. The situation is not an easy one, its extremely complicated and MSK is finding it hard to rise above the situation. He is smart, intelligent, shrewd but not wise enough to rise above the situation.  If MSK sits quietly and analyzes his thoughts, he can find a solution, but the fact is, he is not in the position to analyze his thoughts and he has no one on this planet with whom he can sit and sort out his thoughts, not even Geet. 

Geet - She is still in depression. All she is thinking about is her baby's loss, not about herself, not about MSK, and not about her hatred towards Dev. Her pain of loosing her baby is much more than her hatred for Dev. Actually to Dev, she has become indifferent. She feels nothing for him, not even hatred. He can live or die for all she cares. 

She cannot see MSK's pain at present. She cannot see MSK's angry face when he sees her with Dev. And she is so innocent that she talks about Dev to MSK without thinking how her sentence or words sound to his ears. I cannot blame her for anything either. The minute MSK will burst, that is when she will get a clear picture of what has been going on in his mind since baby's death. Right now she is oblivious to MSK's feelings, due to her own pain. She might think that MSK is just a little pained due to baby's death, but she has no idea about the volcano building inside him which can burst anytime now. Had the situation been in control and Geet not in depression, I am sure she would have known something is wrong with him (about Dev's presence) and forced him to speak. But she is so occupied with her pain that she cant see MSK's pain and anger. She does not realize that a quiet MSK means danger is lurking right around the corner. Post baby death, she is trying to find a meaning to her life but in the process she is going far away from MSK, not realizing that her life is MSK+baby and not only baby. She will realize this soon after MSK's outburst. First she will be angry at his outburst, but after sometime she will see the whole picture and feel MSK's pain, thus lessening her pain. 

Dev - he does not have to be negative. His mere presence in MaanEet's life, in KM is good enough to cause problems between MaanEet. MaanEet can never be happy as long as Dev is around. He is a curse for them. Dev, with all his good and noble intentions, still cant bring happiness in MaanEet's life. He can bring only pain. MSK was wrong when he said that no third person can come between him and Geet. Dev is that 1 person who has the potential to destroy MaanEet relationship, even if Dev does not desire so. His presence is enough. When both MaanEet will make up with each other after the great fight, which is going to happen soon, that will be the time when they will permanently get rid of Dev's presence in their life, even if Dev continues to live in KM. This whole situation has arise so that it can help MaanEet rise over a problem named Dev. Till now, they never dealt with Dev. The minute the truth came out in front of MSK, Dev was thrown out of the house. Now, he is in the house, in between them during the most delicate phase in their life. This outburst from MSK will help Maan and Geet become indifferent to Dev's presence in their house. 

Well had the baby not gone, then MSK not liking Dev's presence is the house could have been dealt with. Geet could have handled this problem by making MSK feel loved and remaining indifference towards Dev. But since Geet is in depression, unknowingly and unwillingly taking help from Dev, and Dev with his good intentions helping Geet, is destroying MSK from inside. All problems have come together in MaanEet's life, making the situation complicated. 

The only solution is MSK analyzing his thoughts, talking to himself, and talking lovingly with Geet about his feelings. But that ain't going to happen because to analyze ur thoughts, u need to be free from depression and anger, which is not the case with him. And to talk to Geet, you have to stop worrying about she getting upset. So the only option left for him is unknowingly to built the emotions inside him to the level that he cant take it any longer. And  then those feelings will come out with such fury that it will cause a rift between MaanEet. But when both calm down, they will see the whole picture differently and make up to each other. Due to the current situation they will have to go through this rough phase before everything is honky-dory again. In this rough phase, Geet will get over her depression and will understand MSK's feelings and MSK will get over his depression and anger, and then both will make it up to each other. The wave of disturbance that baby's death and Dev's presence has caused in MaanEet's life will have to take its full form before subsiding once again. Just hope that when it takes its full form, it does not come as a tsunami which will destroy MaaEet's relationship beyond repair. It should be a small wave, which should go faster than it came, helping MaanEet find a new meaning to their relationship post baby's death, and becoming indifferent to Dev's presence in their life. 😊

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely VM by bubblygal1711 - Hasini

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am disgusted.....and i just want to throw up......

Geet says she has no reason to smile....but the reason to why she is smiling and has changed is because of Dev?

Wow a rapist makes the victim smile....happy....ok to chalo theek hai Geet....if Dev makes u smile....and happy then go......go to him and spare maan.....cause u seem to be happy with Dev....and Maan makes u sad......so it is better off to go with Dev.

From now on i promote Dev and Geet....no longer maaneet....because to me today Geet has died.

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What Jyo said!

Agreed 100%! And what her friend said about Maan, Geet, & Dev  .. WOW! That is such spot on analysis of their behaviour .. couldn't have said it better myself.

It really outlines the complicated situation these three are in .. and tells us exactly why nothing is smooth sailing for them. Problems started from the day Maan decided to let Dev stay in KM .. more like the OH but when does Dev ever listen? He flaunts himself wherever he goes .. so now .. everyone is going to have to suffer before the sweet bliss!

I am looking very forward to the MU and the reunion! This will be one hell of a ride but I'm prepared to get on!

That's all folks.

Just remember: Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanti!

😆

Toodles!

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
shanti kaun hai? jo bhi hogi......achi hogi....woh apnay rapist ko dekh ke khush nahin hogi.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

What Jyo said!

Agreed 100%! And what her friend said about Maan, Geet, & Dev  .. WOW! That is such spot on analysis of their behaviour .. couldn't have said it better myself.

It really outlines the complicated situation these three are in .. and tells us exactly why nothing is smooth sailing for them. Problems started from the day Maan decided to let Dev stay in KM .. more like the OH but when does Dev ever listen? He flaunts himself wherever he goes .. so now .. everyone is going to have to suffer before the sweet bliss!

I am looking very forward to the MU and the reunion! This will be one hell of a ride but I'm prepared to get on!

That's all folks.

Just remember: Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanti!

😆

Toodles!

Z

I am agree with you ZTV, tell you honestly after watching the precap, me wanna dance, and first i laughed alot.....If i would be on Maan place, i would first check Geet temperature, is she ok or her brain get twist (just a joke).....

Anyways me don't care what hell they wanna show, better they have reason, but me want see angry Maan back....

I was actually watching the red saree scene, the fake fiance scene, and omg Z, he was looking so hot, what an intense couple they are....I wanna see them in anger, seriously....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I posted this on someone's take on the track and I'll paste it here as well if anyone wants to read:

As for Geet .. I don't think her character is being ruined at all. Today's last scene proved that her wounds in her heart and still fresh and deep. She might've lit up like a Christmas Tree at the Ashram ... but back home was the biggest reminder of her wounds .. the Baby Room. She got some much needed advice from Daadima today .. which was very wise as well. Life may bring about some of the most unexpected and gruesome turns. Life may take away from you what you considered your soul. Life may bring you happiness and take it away too -- but one thing is for sure .. that everything happens for a reason. Geet's Baby may have been snatched from her now ..but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a reason to smile again .. that doesn't mean that life will not flourish and blossom again.

She is now going to take that advice .. and especially the part about Maan's happiness being in hers .. and try and cheer herself up -- if not for her but for her Maan. And even if some of that happiness comes from something Dev did .. she'll accept it -- ONLY because it gives an excuse for her to be happy. This is what people should think of when they see Geet mentioning what Dev did. NOT as Geet liking Dev now but that there's finally a reason for her to smile .. for her .. her Baby was her top most priority .. and now that it's gone .. Maan is.

She hadn't been able to notice Maan's hurt because she herself was hurting. Now she'll be able to open her eyes to her surroundings and realize that Maan is also wallowing in grief because she's been depressed.

So .. for me Geet's character is still intact. And actually .. it's not as if Geet is becoming evil or anything .. so it's not always fair to talk about CHARACTER CONSISTENCY. People can change .. for the better or for worse. And sometimes people do things because situations compel them to do so. In Geet's case .. its the latter. She doesn't like Dev -- nor will she ever -- so it's not fair to bash her to say she's changed or she's inconsiderate of Maan's feelings or has become selfish, etc.

People should allow for the story to develop. I've said this before and I'll say it again -- most fans wanted Dev back to take his story forward. Now that the CVs are giving us his track .. they want him gone. Why? Did we think Dev was going to come and everything would be all hunky-dory? No! Dev is always that wall that will be wedged between Maaneet. His mere presence creates discourse. So we should think logically .. we asked for it .. we should see where CVs take it. This track is just showing us how Maaneet's relationship will become stronger. The MU is very justified in this case too. It is a very complicated situation .. and so we should really just let the situation unfold because none of their lives are at peace at the moment.

Maan, Geet, and Dev are the main catalysts in this story.. so we should expect something to happen in their lives that interconnects.

Z