Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I am so happy with today's vote out.. Avtar is out.. and now there is only Dev left who irritates me d most.. wish he had gone 1st.. I wd've tolerated Avtar for another week but Dev? Angry

Hope to see him doing some tasks nxt week.. n no more crying plzzzzz...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyshreyAaLeobamboocoptermazkachazka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy with today's vote out" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pakhim

Groupbie

pakhim

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I always have a gr8 respect for Sikh Community as they are the biggest strength of Indian Army....they r known for their courage,enthusiasm.....but previous 3 season of roadies have seen Pradeep,Gaurav and now Dev....who r good for nothing.....they r shame to Sikh community....

Originally posted by magicalmelody

I am so happy with today's vote out.. Avtar is out.. and now there is only Dev left who irritates me d most.. wish he had gone 1st.. I wd've tolerated Avtar for another week but Dev? Angry

Hope to see him doing some tasks nxt week.. n no more crying plzzzzz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakhim

I always have a gr8 respect for Sikh Community as they are the biggest strength of Indian Army....they r known for their courage,enthusiasm.....but previous 3 season of roadies have seen Pradeep,Gaurav and now Dev....who r good for nothing.....they r shame to Sikh community....

Im frm a punjabi sikh family.. but i have never seen such a looser.. who cries for nw reason.. who is such a hypocrite..  who trims his beard but when it comes to a task he backs out..W*H..
even though i hated Avtar bt atleast he wz doing d tasks.. Dev hasnt done a thing other than cringAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunbamboocopter

ChocoholicAnam

IF-Rockerz

ChocoholicAnam

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I loved Rannvijay's line when he asked Avtar, "Aapko sadma laga hai"
That was a super line

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyshreybratz007mazkachazka

addicted2tv

addicted2tv

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Just superb,never thought he wud be out so early...yaar overconfidence ki bhi hadd hoti hai...Rannvijay was as always was tooo cool

mazkachazka

india2050

Goldie

india2050

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Best part when avtar was talking nonsense rvijay told him avtar Bye!!!!! This guy even irritated the otherwise calm Rvijay.

bamboocopter

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Although I didnt like Avtar as I think he is mentally sick but still I think he should stay few more episodes as I enjoy his politics and fighting and drama.

bratz007

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
LOL so much for his "attitude" LOL i am glad he is out of the show ... he seems like a bully 

i am fine with mind games and all... that's what they are here for ... but mouthing profanities and dissing and cursing other contestants for no reason is just wayy out of line .. so i am happy with his elimination

Post Reply New Post

Go to top