Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Holi Maria & Roshani! πŸ₯³

@Aarohi- How did you know about KMH season 1? Like through friends, television or google?
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshaniD

Sonia Happy HOli....πŸ€—

Ari ...Twilight seriosuly?!?!??!πŸ˜• ok sorry i've never read twilight not watched any of the movies.. i think the movie put me off completely that i don't even feel like reading the books...

I dont really like the concept of making movies on books except 3 idiots and a few select others i dont think movies can capture the whole essence of the books...the movies of twilight were good robert and kristen did a fab job bt the movies dint have half the intensity and flavour of the books...u have no idea how many sleepless nights i have gone through to complete that book...i have read it to put myself to sleep...read in when m sick...when i was upset...before kmh if i was addicted to anything it was twilight i could keep on reading it and never get bored....i have lost count of how many times i have read it....i just love the book and stephnies writing...to think of it its not even been 5-6 months i guess i read it for the first time in october...bt the extent of my love for it is way beyond words...
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sonia - it was my bday on jan 19th
n i came bac home after hangin out vid my frnds
i randomly was changing channels n i put NDTV n went 2 da kitchen 2 drink water
den suddenly i heard sumone caling out arohi arohi
i thot it was my sis
but den i saw it was purvi calling out arohi
den i bcam soo haapppy listening  my name on TV
den i started cein da show😳

@ rosh - sooo give an idea of a game πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Aarohi.. - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Arohi u r lookin at the wrong place for a serious discussion we are all joekrs and very silly people...after all we are karanika fans if they are not serious people how can we be??????
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
We Should Plaay Games Naah ??
Aarohi.. thumbnail
yeahh guyzz
sowwieee no serious disscusiion only serious partying
acha chalo letz plan 2 set up a game
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Ari--

I dont really like the concept of making movies on books except 3 idiots and a few select others i dont think movies can capture the whole essence of the books...the movies of twilight were good robert and kristen did a fab job bt the movies dint have half the intensity and flavour of the books...u have no idea how many sleepless nights i have gone through to complete that book...i have read it to put myself to sleep...read in when m sick...when i was upset...before kmh if i was addicted to anything it was twilight i could keep on reading it and never get bored....i have lost count of how many times i have read it....i just love the book and stephnies writing...to think of it its not even been 5-6 months i guess i read it for the first time in october...bt the extent of my love for it is way beyond words...

hmm ppl keep saying that.... i personally don't like Pattison so no comments on that....plus books wise HP is the only fictional thing i've read oh and Lord of the Rings trilogy. i love reading Murder stuff... Kathy Reich Patricia Cornwell  .....

oh fav writer though Dan BrownπŸ˜‰ his books aren't even fictions for me πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Aarohi.. thumbnail
confuseddd
i hav no creative idea for a game hea ...πŸ˜•
Bobbi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

We Should Plaay Games Naah ??

Great idea Maria πŸ‘

@Aarohi- that's amazing. So the reason was colliding names! That's insane man.
Bobbi. thumbnail

How about ummmm... i don't know what 🀣