India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Isnt it wierd??? (Page 3)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I read all posts , and i had same nagging q in my mind that how can they skip this imp scene and directly show any normal morning or so , but so far cvs have taken time and care in showing and connecting every scene nicely the only scene they left hanging in was chandu stopping his mom from cursing niru and direct cut to him being at PS ... else everything was shown nicely daily struggle and every minute thing ...

Well I think Chandu will come to know about it later , see it was already 1 or so , by the time he goes home 2 or so , no one will be waiting for him to say this at that time , no matter how much tension its in house , they have to sleep na and like Sshiksha said , M may ask them not to tell him now , and chandu will know about it in same day , lets wait

I would personally kill them if they show no connection for this scene , its obviously imp and i like this show for its simplicity and like said earlier day to day , minute to minute imp scenes , though that makes show late , well big deal , one must be taken into show , and thats what this does to me Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dv-hottROFLOL

dv-hott Senior Member
dv-hott
dv-hott

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

I found it weird too initially but now after thinkin over it i realised this whole thing is quite justified!

I feel no family member will tell chandu bout this issue!

I think maruti himself will ask them to do that!
Sarja himself wouldn't like to involve him..
Various reasons are there,
1. Maruti wants chandu to focus on his exams and not get distracted!
2.they don want to put burden on him...regarding buying a new house and stuff.
3.chandu is the most pampered and sensitive child of the family...and if they tell him he's gonna freak out more than anyone else in the family! Loll
4. There's a history behind this issue! And its related to sarja and chandu both...
Sarja has mentioned bout 'uss time' quite a number of times now... its a long issue that will unfold as the story progresses!

Havin said this i think chandu himself will find out bout all this and will of course as usual sort it out.. but that might be after another 2-3 episodes... Cos we have holi sequence comin up too in a day or two !

And frankly i am not so eager to watch his reaction on this stuff like so early! Its like so borin to watch chandu being the mediator between sarja and maruti always!
He is entangled between these responsibilities so much that it made me wonder whether he has a life of HIS own even!

I think its gonna be a refreshing shift from the everyday house 'kalesh' to the cute love story..

@bold: very well saidClap

i too think the family members would not tell chandu abt sarja not to give  him tension
but chnadu will come to know of sarja after they have celebrated holi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROFLOL

drmaha IF-Dazzler
drmaha
drmaha

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
may be in coming episods al the queries will resolved.......

well sumwhere i sgree wid u.....
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

I found it weird too initially but now after thinkin over it i realised this whole thing is quite justified!

3.chandu is the most pampered and sensitive child of the family...and if they tell him he's gonna freak out more than anyone else in the family! Loll
4. There's a history behind this issue! And its related to sarja and chandu both...
Sarja has mentioned bout 'uss time' quite a number of times now... its a long issue that will unfold as the story progresses!

Havin said this i think chandu himself will find out bout all this and will of course as usual sort it out.. but that might be after another 2-3 episodes... Cos we have holi sequence comin up too in a day or two !

And frankly i am not so eager to watch his reaction on this stuff like so early! Its like so borin to watch chandu being the mediator between sarja and maruti always!
He is entangled between these responsibilities so much that it made me wonder whether he has a life of HIS own even!

I think its gonna be a refreshing shift from the everyday house 'kalesh' to the cute love story..

I really love the way u put it Sshikhaa,

some times it seems his life is never in his control, never know what he actually want from life and wats his dreams are (apart fill filling his parents dreams and having peace in family )

ROFLOL

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Shikhaa whatever u posted sounds good and logical in the way you put it.....
However we need to see the continuation from the last epi ...  how they show it is upto them but we need to know what happens after Sarja walks out and whether the family decides to keep Chandu in the dark for the reasons that you mentioned in post we still need to see that in the Monday epi....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23luv_nishalROFLOL

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@ JustJ i knoww ya...most of the times he is living for his family only and solvin their issues!
and as u said,bout the CVs takin care of every detail ..this time too i feel they will not disaapoint us...

@Juna04 ohh yess yesss ure absolutey right..a continuation of scene is definitely required! i hope and i am pretty sure we will get a continuation of fridays scene! we shud! rest lets see how they portray it!!

btw this promo can be chandu's dream also ROFL the rate with which we are seein the song and dream sequences ...this too can turn outta be one...who knowss! LOLLL

Edited by Sshikhaa - 20 March 2011 at 9:28am

LimitLessFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index