Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

I found it weird too initially but now after thinkin over it i realised this whole thing is quite justified!

I feel no family member will tell chandu bout this issue!

I think maruti himself will ask them to do that!
Sarja himself wouldn't like to involve him..
Various reasons are there,
1. Maruti wants chandu to focus on his exams and not get distracted!
2.they don want to put burden on him...regarding buying a new house and stuff.
3.chandu is the most pampered and sensitive child of the family...and if they tell him he's gonna freak out more than anyone else in the family! Loll
4. There's a history behind this issue! And its related to sarja and chandu both...
Sarja has mentioned bout 'uss time' quite a number of times now... its a long issue that will unfold as the story progresses!

Havin said this i think chandu himself will find out bout all this and will of course as usual sort it out.. but that might be after another 2-3 episodes... Cos we have holi sequence comin up too in a day or two !

And frankly i am not so eager to watch his reaction on this stuff like so early! Its like so borin to watch chandu being the mediator between sarja and maruti always!
He is entangled between these responsibilities so much that it made me wonder whether he has a life of HIS own even!

I think its gonna be a refreshing shift from the everyday house 'kalesh' to the cute love story..

Shikhaa whatever u posted sounds good and logical in the way you put it.....
However we need to see the continuation from the last epi ...  how they show it is upto them but we need to know what happens after Sarja walks out and whether the family decides to keep Chandu in the dark for the reasons that you mentioned in post we still need to see that in the Monday epi....

Posted: 13 years ago
@ JustJ i knoww ya...most of the times he is living for his family only and solvin their issues!
and as u said,bout the CVs takin care of every detail ..this time too i feel they will not disaapoint us...

@Juna04 ohh yess yesss ure absolutey right..a continuation of scene is definitely required! i hope and i am pretty sure we will get a continuation of fridays scene! we shud! rest lets see how they portray it!!

btw this promo can be chandu's dream also 🤣 the rate with which we are seein the song and dream sequences ...this too can turn outta be one...who knowss! LOLLL
Edited by Sshikhaa - 13 years ago