Great news all- Kriya scene on holi special on SP

Posted: 13 years ago

Fun-filled Holi-day!

Zee was the first to kick-start the Holi celebration with a grand two-hour special episode of 'Choti Bahu' on Friday night which had an array of performances by Sambhavna Seth, Kashmeera Shah, Sonu Sood, Manoj Tiwari, Sushant Singh, Ankita Lokhande, Iqbal Khan, Binny Sharma and others.

Zee TV's writers had skillfully interwoven a Holi track into the story of 'Choti Bahu', in which Dev (Avinash Sachdev) who was now falling in love with Radhika (Rubina Dilaik), but unable to express his feelings, had a big Holi celebration at Raj Purohit's, where crowds of people were invited, including Radhika. The plan was to propose to her in the midst of all the rang and bhang.

The channel will have a Holi special of Dance India Dance Doubles tonight, featuring a special performance by Geeta Kapoor's protgs Dharmesh, Siddesh, Kishor, Binny and Amrita from last season. The surprise guest on the sets will be Geeta's mother who will reveal a few little known secrets about her daughter. Like Zee, Sony will also telecast a special episode of Comedy Circus tonight.

Star Plus and Colors have lined up special programmes on Sunday. Keeping the ritual alive by burning Holika, the star cast of 'Sasural Genda Phool', 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai', 'Pyaar Mein Twist' and 'Pratigya' will play with sparkling colours, sing, dance and tease each other with pichkari in one hand and bhang in the other.

Splashing water and colour on each other's faces, Suhana and Ishan (Ragini Khanna and Jay Soni) will celebrate their first Holi together, while Amol and Rekha (Manish Paul and Roshni Chopra) of 'Pyar Mein Twist' struggle to steal a few romantic moments while hiding from Rekha's mother who wants to separate them.

Not far behind is the subtle yet auspicious Holi celebration in Akshara's (Hina Khan of Yeh Rishta) house with Naitik and his family as she sits down to make gunjiya and puris for breakfast. Meanwhile, Sajjan Singh of Pratigya will order Krishna and Pratigya to paint the house with all the Holi colours, while they steal a moment of intimacy.  Hurray 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Competing with Holi celebrations on Star Plus will be 'Holi Ke Rang Colors Ke Sang' between 12 noon and 7 pm Sunday. The show will have performances, along with the lead actors of all its popular shows playing Holi together. There will be romantic acts by Pratyusha Banerjee, Shashank Vyas, Mahi Vij and Mishal Raheja besides masti acts by Sharad Kelkar, Gaurav Chopra, Neha Marda and Rashmi Desai.

A high-energy finale act will be performed by Anita Hassanandani, Parul Chauhan, Sushant Singh, Anoop Soni and Smita Bansal. 'Bigg Boss 4' winner Shweta Tiwari will sizzle on 'Sheila ki jawani' and 'Mungda'. The show will be hosted by child artistes Jannat Zubair, Babu and Chunni.

On Monday, comedy channel SAB will join the Holi celebration with interesting sequences in shows like 'Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma', 'Papad Pol', 'Lapataganj and Mrs Tendulkar'.

WOW!!...Thanks for sharing!! ...hopefully we see that holi scene! 😳😳😳
😳..😳..😳..πŸ˜›..πŸ˜›..πŸ˜›

Thanks for sharing dear......now i can sleep well
Edited by devu4divya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

WOW!!...Thanks for sharing!! ...hopefully we see that holi scene! 😳😳😳

yes ......πŸ˜› but do u know when is it aired.................i mean the timings..............or is it included in ME.....fat chance πŸ˜• 
Originally posted by devu4divya

😳..😳..😳..πŸ˜›..πŸ˜›..πŸ˜›

Thanks for sharing dear......now i can sleep well

me toooooooooooooo πŸ˜› 😳
Originally posted by dhakarn

me toooooooooooooo πŸ˜› 😳

Ho angane mrithasanjeevani kondu thannu nalla kuttyπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by priyadesai13

wht are the timings?

dunno yaar.............πŸ˜• uff.......tension ...tension πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i think it will be on morning or afternoon............πŸ˜•

Originally posted by devu4divya

Ho angane mrithasanjeevani kondu thannu nalla kuttyπŸ˜ƒ

hey, samayam ariyumo...........? ariyumenkil post cheyyane............πŸ˜›
☺️thankoo dear but now i cant sleep khushi main neend bhi kis ko aati hai😍
Originally posted by dhakarn

hey, samayam ariyumo...........? ariyumenkil post cheyyane............πŸ˜›

Eda ME nale 8 manikkanu schedule cheythirikkunnath....