Uravugal

India-Forums

Uravugal
Uravugal

Uravugal Mar 21 - 25 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
best nethiadi to Visalam - both daughters in law shd give birth but both kids should not look like Mukundan...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50atinaeclat

hareramk Newbie
hareramk
hareramk

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
If one person in this serial has patience then everyone would have attained what they want. Now Mugunthan's belief on Chitra's treatment have come true. What Chitra and Visalam are going to do? (my prediction will come true)

I have not mentioned patience only for sister's life, ppl. like Krishnan.

The main character Krishnan is SELFISH (do only for his sister is also selfish), EGOIST (that he himself agreed when he fought unnecessarily with Gayathri) and MALE CHAUVINIST (showed in yesterday's episode, forcing Gayathri to eat his mother made food, also many examples, Gayathri has to leave job, etc...).

Mugunthan is much far far better than Krishnan, even though he committed mistake, he changed himself for his wife and supported her many times with justification.

I feel many girls in this forum will agree with me in this judgment.

On the other hand Gayathri (i) admitted the document exchange for Krishnan's family and for his and his sister Ranjani's sake, (ii) went to the extent to reunite Ranjani and Senthil, (iii) she was the reason who made Parvathy and Ranjani reunite, (iv) Gowri and Parvathy reunite, (v) her father helped financially, etc.... Beyond everything, now Parvathy is telling Gayathri "thirunthuva". She don't have to change, you people have to understand her.

Edited by hareramk - 23 March 2011 at 12:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amudhamanianamara_50swash2atinaeclatnithya..

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
@hareramk - i agree 100%..Mukundan is far far better though he needn't have married Swetha and been so happy abt the Ooty trip extension. Yes, Gayu is any day better. I hate Krishnan..do gooder is one thing but this is taking it beyond extremes. and now all of them think that he did nothing wrong, including that good for nothing waterbeating fil.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50atina

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Atina for the updates.

I  am kind of feeling Dizzy and Nauseated.

(Sure no good news -Blushing )

I feel like that after watching this.

Agree people have no patience. Ippo Chittu yenna pannu vaangalam? Her child will be illegal or will she decide to abort the baby?

Edited by migan - 23 March 2011 at 7:15pm

amara_50atinaeclat

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates atina..

How cum Mugs was not there when Dr announced the result..  I am sure Chithra will hide it.. She will walk out of AZ's home saying I am divorced.. No more relations and will go to some unknown place and give birth and slog..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I know I totally agree. Chitra will go away and she will hide this matter.

This Krishnan - Will he ever learn his lesson? I totally gave up on him. How can he pity babu after all these issues???

amara_50atina

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates atina..

How cum Mugs was not there when Dr announced the result..  I am sure Chithra will hide it.. She will walk out of AZ's home saying I am divorced.. No more relations and will go to some unknown place and give birth and slog..

yep, sure that is what she will do. adhaan thyaaga chemmal nu pattam vaanganumE..and urimaiyai vittu kudukkaradhunu decide panniaachu. so she will pack her bags.

amara_50atina

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I know I totally agree. Chitra will go away and she will hide this matter.

This Krishnan - Will he ever learn his lesson? I totally gave up on him. How can he pity babu after all these issues???

i am sure, unknown to mom or gavuri (as paro calls her - reminds me of Sivaji Ganesan - he used to pronounce Gowri the same way), he will take the baby, that psycho getting mad at seeing his vaarisu in this good-for-nothing's hands, will take the baby and bash it against the jail bars or drop it and this idiot will run to the hospital and then call the cavalry. And will say, nalla eNNathula paNNEn.

And paro and that idiot devi will agree in the end..vadivelu maadhiri, ennai nallavannu sollitteengaLEnu this idiot will start looking for his next stupid act.

Adanga maattaan..thirundhaadha jandhu.

amara_50miganatina

Go to top