India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

missed them

xpakigirlx Senior Member
xpakigirlx
xpakigirlx

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
i relli wanted tannu to be in star parivar promo of awrds....i hate star plus....i wish navya bacomes their floppest show......of the history of star plus..k lets consider that tl had low trps....but it was due to them ...no promos..no advertisment....no maha episode....it will surely cause low trps..u crap star plus....their flop channel is nothing without tere liye....loosers

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I think Their TRP Was an Average...and Navya...Will Become around only 1.__  TRP..!! Any new serial that has come now...has never improved in TRP...Its only TL that was New...and did outstandingly well in the trps..!!
TRP in the starting was Good...And Now its just Average...it isn't low...still that SP has Problems..!! 
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Sticky topic is there to discuss all...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index