RATI IS ON E-24 ONE DAY ONE LIFE - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG 😍 Can someone pleasee post the video?
linkkkkkkkkkkk plsssssssssssss

link plzzz

she looked very cute in that attire😍
Originally posted by sweeni

link plzzz

she looked very cute in that attire😍
 what did she wear?And where was this int?In her building or somewhere else?
  Whatever rati wears she looks gorgeous.She is a beauty with brains.Actually there's a quote.

"The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think. "
Since rati is very beautiful and intelligent and best girl she gonna get best man who is handsome and intelligent as well.

wow.... 2 yrs ago also she said...aap mere liye dhoondo do in an interview....(which someone refused to do...sadu kahika😆)....and even today she is asking others to find....somethings never change 🤣 🤣

such a cute interview!! 🤗 God bless her for the struggles she had to go through to get to the position she is now!! its indeed been a looong way for her and definitely not been a bed of roses!!

and i hope she gets a good show!! and inshahallah she'll come back with arjun 😉 😊 after all she loved the nok jhoks 🤣

thanks shubsmayur for ur efforts in sharing this with us 🤗 hope we get a link soon!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....I have gone mad........ok let me read first,then i'll comment
Edit:
Gosshhhh...such a beautiful segment...Rati u r simply superb...Thanks a lot for sharing it TM...I loved her  when she said- sabse zyaada maza Mayank ke saath nok jhok karne me aata hai.. I loved the way she described her journey to tellywood...LOL dolly bindra and Rakhi sawant thingy cracked me up🤣 ...Overall superb segment...Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post the link...I am getting overexcited to see the video now...
Edited by kash-mayur - 13 years ago
omg!! thnx a ton fr d update!!😳
wow!! love ya rati!🤗
thanks dear 4 sharing it.
this is the one of the best interview of rati.
she such a sweet heart.nice answers n so down earth.but 3 , 4 malls 🤣
but best thing is that she have no any kind of attitude .she is so simple cute 😍
just love her loads.
Its gonna repeat today again at 6.30 or 7.30............. if sme1 can record it............. plz plz plz

Rati is  a great combo of beauty n talent I proud u her.

she is the best.⭐️