larki_punjaban

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i dont think she has finished her studies

qauz after 5 yrs she still stays in the clas room and teachng the kids

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

yeah.......c completed 12th according to 2day's episode!!

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
This is completely crazy.... what was the point of all those lectures about Anandi studying for herself before the leap? 12th pass, and teaching at the same school. Distance learning was also possible, but no, Anandi has to stay gawwar !Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathPKYEK100

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

This is completely crazy.... what was the point of all those lectures about Anandi studying for herself before the leap? 12th pass, and teaching at the same school. Distance learning was also possible, but no, Anandi has to stay gawwar !Angry

I agree Atria ...now I dont mind calling Anandi "Gawaar" coz she has proved that she is one !! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK100

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
When sumitra mentioned abt anandi is 12th passed we can take a breath of satisfaction. Now cv's can show after all this raaz khulasa of jaggya dat anandi is selected for IAS or engg exam etc. But still thinking how she managed to do so. I mean in morning dat gawar school, afternoon in kitchen with tel masalas, than after talk wid gehna or sumitra and making for DS her special adrak wali chai. Then after if sometime remains then studying. After all this don't forgetting jaggya for refreshing mood gone to terrace and singing rajasthani folklore in memories of him. Maybe she's superwoman as for normal lady its impossible.

What cv's will show now thats the big question like if after all mistry reveals gauri and anandi stay in haveli. And we have all those sautan fights and more dramas or may be both united and fighting with evil customs ,both hating jaggya and changing thots of DS. Or anandi somehow sent wid jaggya to mumbai for completing her studies(just for a change becoz we r pakked off frm all these village stuffs) and turned into a modern gal and very best frnd of gauri in the name of nanadini and love trio going on ther.
What do u want in future tracks?
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
What I want to se is Gauri/Gudiya living in the haveli.. doing good things to the villagers, opening all eyes towards an educated society and seeing her Anandi can re think what she has lost in those wasted years and can now join college for her own good cause. Meanwhile Gauri-Anandi allied force teaching DS and her gawar laadesar what women means and clear their misunderstanding that women are their carpet.. Comeon Gauri only you can do this.. please come and live in the haveli and I sincerely hope they dont brillinatly think to make Gauri negative

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanSargesh

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Yes i also want dat. But god knows wat cv's wants. But better to show gori a gal wid guts and courage and make anandi also.
PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
just 12 pass in 4yrs Angry............phooli ko toh koi farak nai howa college nahi honasha wo distance l learning kar rahi hai............only for anandi it is difficult  to study Confused ...........see bhairav have differentiate between bahu and beta ........beta ke liya toh doctor padaya but bahu ke liya toh distance learning bhi nahi karna diya...........i dont like the leap track at all........their is no any improvement  with anandi at all.......always crying and remembering jagya e.t.c...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Go to top