India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

about anandi study

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
what do u think guys, about anandi study...She have completed her education or not, i mean how dadisha had agreed about anandi study....We have seen that anandi in a Terese and crying and remembering jagya all this year.......they have not shown anandi studing one time also.......and after leap also she is teaching in same school.............moreover she doesnt know to pronounce 'DOCTOR' properly..............if she have studied then at least she can pronounce doctor properly like phooli???I hve doubt about anandi education she had studied or not????...........w
                                        what is ur view about this..........replySmile 

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
yeah yaar even i m confused if she has studied or not?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK100

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
yes i am also confused becoz she has not changed at all..........always crying.....remembering jagya ........jagya scolding anandi e.tc..
purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirma1

what do u think guys, about anandi study...She have completed her education or not, i mean how dadisha had agreed about anandi study....We have seen that anandi in a Terese and crying and remembering jagya all this year.......they have not shown anandi studing one time also.......and after leap also she is teaching in same school.............moreover she doesnt know to pronounce 'DOCTOR' properly..............if she have studied then at least she can pronounce doctor properly like phooli???I hve doubt about anandi education she had studied or not????...........w
no wayy anandi ko dekhkar to yahi laga hai ki anandi ka padhaibadhai kuchh bhi nahi hua hai aur jab tak daayan daisa hai tab tak to koi asha hi nahi hai aur dadisa ka jagya bhi to hai pura mood kharab kar diya hai cv ne.
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

@nirma: i think she completed her boards in hindi medium so she is not able to pronounce it in englishConfused
PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
@bipasha23 .............hmmm might be but english is compulsory subject na Confused

ruchira23

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

@bipasha23 .............hmmm might be but english is compulsory subject na Confused
yes in cities,  bt in villages they are least bothered
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
today's episode has the ans frds...........

ANANDI IS ONLY 12TH PASS!
c can't able to continue study coz there is no college at jetsar......!!

now i can't able to understand....how 2 react now!!Dead

phooli is doing her graduation through long distance course...y not anandi??OuchOuchOuch.......ok now these things r useless now to point out these things......cvs r completely lost it!!Dead

i can't tell u all how i am feeling now.........!!
for me......BYE BYE BV!Dead

Edited by khusi_* - 21 March 2011 at 9:10am

PKYEK100

Go to top