Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Star One Holi Special -Piya, Sid & Panchi (Page 2)

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by kiranni

i know right..tht's exactly wat i thot..it seems like this show has three leads..sid, panchi and piya..Ouch
bt on a second thought, they did not put all leads of other shows as well..like i know the female tht plays lead role in geet wasn't there either..bt the male lead of the show was there...so unless someone comes up and clears this speculations...we just have to sit here and watch wat happens..Angry

but the male n female lead of 'Rang Badalti Odhani' were there.. Ouch Shaan n Khanak
yaa..and the other two shows did not have all leads i think..so may be they randomly asked questions to whoever was available...or may be something is really wrong..Ouch
i just wish someone would clear this up for us..

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I wouldn't be surprised if they took only Vahbiz and suku's interview. But here they took sid's interview also means they want to promote him as the lead.

agree...they are promoting him as lead actor..there's been so many interviews of him recently...i am fine if he becomes parallel lead..i just don't like tht this character is sidelining and overpowering abhay's character..Angry..tht's y i badly want vivian's interview or something so we know what the hell is going on behind the camera..the only reason i am keeping up with the show is the hope tht it will get better someday...i just wanna know if it's even worth keeping up with this torture..if this show is never gonna get better..then i am done...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I wouldn't be surprised if they took only Vahbiz and suku's interview. But here they took sid's interview also means they want to promote him as the lead.

agree...they are promoting him as lead actor..there's been so many interviews of him recently...i am fine if he becomes parallel lead..i just don't like tht this character is sidelining and overpowering abhay's character..Angry..tht's y i badly want vivian's interview or something so we know what the hell is going on behind the camera..the only reason i am keeping up with the show is the hope tht it will get better someday...i just wanna know if it's even worth keeping up with this torture..if this show is never gonna get better..then i am done...

Yes I also wanna know should we hope or there will be no change in storyline.
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Wouaouuu it's nice !!! Thumbs Up
Thanks for sharing Smile
SatanLaughs Senior Member
SatanLaughs
SatanLaughs

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Re, thnk positv guys..sid wl nvr b d lead..abhay s d lead...and btw, whr S ds postd ?
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
I have to agree with kiranni and sanchitaroy on this....there is something fishy going onOuch
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

We dont get to vivian anywhere now ...precap , promo , articles and then shows . Since abhay character being sideline somehow i am not able to enjoy the sid character also ( though character is of no fault ) .

Well something is def wrong ...but how long they will pull the shows like this by killing character .
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
well wish them a very Happy Holi...and also sid was cracking at the bhaang partROFL.....

and when holi comes its so obvious...its rang barse that we all will groove.....

i still remember my elder cousin brother got drunk bhaang accidentally thinking it as milk...and was complete high and the song groove him...and we all watch him in shock because he can't dance...and he was dancing all sudden...until my uncle throw a bucket of water on his head and he fellROFL...i can never forget this memorable holi....this year no holi since its 3 months of my grandadda's death

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index