Star One Holi Special -Piya, Sid & Panchi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
STAR One's Holi special

Dhanashri Kulkarni and Natasha /Hill Road Media

This weekend, the entire nation would be seeped in colour, celebrating the festival of Holi with enthusiasm and vigour. We spoke to the STAR One actors about Holi, their plans this Holi, and their favourite Holi song. Here's wishing every fan of STAR One a happy and safe Holi!

Read on?

Previous Pic
Siddhant Karnick aka Siddharth of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani
Next Pic
STARONE.IN
SHOWING 9 OF 10 IMAGES

Siddhant Karnick aka Siddharth of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani
Holi for me means bhang, bhang and more bhang, and also some colours here and there. The most memorable Holi was during my BMM days. Our batch had 40 girls and just 10 guys. We arranged a wonderful party, where the women got high (laughs). My favourite Holi song is Rang Barse, but when you get high, all songs sound good. I am hoping someone invites me for their party this year, as Holi is my favourite festival. You can even throw eggs at people and get away with it, without being put behind bars.

In this photo:

Vahbbiz Dorabjee aka Panchi of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani
Next Pic
STARONE.IN
SHOWING 8 OF 10 IMAGES

Vahbbiz Dorabjee aka Panchi of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani
Last year, I celebrated Holi at the Zoom party, and it was fun. That was my most memorable Holi, as I had fun enjoying the festival with friends. This year, I am invited to the Holi bash organized by Colors, but my boyfriend Vivian plans to attend the Zoom party, so I will tag along (laughs). The song I love dancing to on Holi is undoubtedly Rang Barse.

Sukirti Khandpal aka Piya of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani
Next Pic
STARONE.IN
SHOWING 4 OF 10 IMAGES

Sukirti Khandpal aka Piya of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani
If I am not shooting, I usually celebrate Holi with my friends on my terrace. This year, we might have a small get-together, but nothing is confirmed. My best Holis were in my childhood. We used to have a holiday in school, and we all used to celebrate Holi like there would be no tomorrow. My favourite holi song is Rang Barse, which is unmatched in popularity till date.

Edited by Armu4eva - 19 March 2011 at 7:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HIBA0072Jotz_92kismattweetyPriyaThakurkasucrazyAnuPurva-kavita--Doppelganger-nyctophiliaanshrasaher_90

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Suku's part updated..
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing Hug  Hug

You can even throw eggs at people and get away with it, without being put behind bars. ROFL ROFL ROFL  This guy never fails to amuse me...LOL He has a Super Impressive sense of humor......LOL I love all his intvws he gives awesome witty answers LOL I just Love him <333333

And Loved Vahbiz's n Sukku's answers too!! Embarrassed

Edited by kritishah3 - 19 March 2011 at 7:18am
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
See here also they avoided abhay. There is something very serious. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger--rupa-

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

i know right..tht's exactly wat i thot..it seems like this show has three leads..sid, panchi and piya..Ouch
bt on a second thought, they did not put all leads of other shows as well..like i know the female tht plays lead role in geet wasn't there either..bt the male lead of the show was there...so unless someone comes up and clears this speculations...we just have to sit here and watch wat happens..Angry

Edited by kiranni - 19 March 2011 at 7:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

Rajani-Jadhav Groupbie
Rajani-Jadhav
Rajani-Jadhav

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...!
sid is really cool man...
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

i know right..tht's exactly wat i thot..it seems like this show has three leads..sid, panchi and piya..Ouch
bt on a second thought, they did not put all leads of other shows as well..like i know the female tht plays lead role in geet wasn't there either..bt the male lead of the show was there...so unless someone comes up and clears this speculations...we just have to sit here and watch wat happens..Angry

but the male n female lead of 'Rang Badalti Odhani' were there.. Ouch Shaan n Khanak
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I wouldn't be surprised if they took only Vahbiz and suku's interview. But here they took sid's interview also means they want to promote him as the lead.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index