Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Breaking News: Suhana will be seen with babybump (Page 6)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by crysind

Oh God! really confusing.... Wacko I dont wanna jump now...waiting...waiting...

Hey Febs, dear don't jump yet. Wait for me..... I am with you. Hold on tight..

Ya sheemudi...letz jump together with happiness if something like that happens... I am sure there is gonna be some sad track Cry but dono what now?

Don't worry dear. From now on we just have to take each day as they come,Big smile

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
There is so much happening in SGP these days that we don't know whats next in store for us...Its like anything can happen and whatever happens will happen really fast.

This is like opening u'r birthday gifts....

Anything can be inside the box ...some good some bad...its a mixed bag.....

What can we do this is life and we boast about SGP being close to real life right????

Toh ab bhugto (So now face the music)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Honestly I feel like watching a new SGP as I really dont know whats going to happen as I saw OBS, so I am kind of excitted, and bit nervous too, I  love baby tracks !!! I love babies in the movies and serials as well, so I am up for anything, as Iam watching  with enthusiasm and curiosity , loved todays episode loved Ragini , and look forward to any track which gives me happiness or some family moments, some mystry some sadness as it is important to enjoy happiness even it is little. So I am up for anything , if its good I would be very happy and if I didnt like it than tough.

Edited by venture - 19 March 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViews*Resham*

mcgregor Groupbie
mcgregor
mcgregor

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I dont think either C track or a miscarriage one. It might be Suhana experiencing the joy of motherhood.......she herself having lost her mother how she will bond with her own child. the love, worrying, tensions everthing that comes with being a parent. I am excited to see Suhana in this new role.
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Don't know it is a baby track.. rajini is suming that suhana is pregnant.. may be baby track or c track... we will know this on tuesday or wednesday may be..
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
oh..no....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz...ishan n suhaana are too young now...let them play n enjoy for some more time..... even if itz the C track itz ok...we can see some sweet moments b/w them..but babe....nooooooooooooooooooooooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

oh..no....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz...ishan n suhaana are too young now...let them play n enjoy for some more time..... even if itz the C track itz ok...we can see some sweet moments b/w them..but babe....nooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't think "Play and enjoy for some more time" will work without any sound track....The story should move forward and just showing Sushaan scenes day after day will not appeal to the audiences for long unless CV's think out of the box and back up the sweet moments with some substantial storyline.....
Having said that even I am not liking the pace at which SGP is moving these days....They need to slow down...As many pointed out there wasn't a proper Sushaan scene in the whole Holi Mahaepisode.........
God help SGP.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nm8792sweetymol111192Ashis

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
so there is no cancer track right....

see I dont mind Suhana as mommy as much as I mind her getting cancer.....please just let the poor girl be happy....we might get some amazing scenes from this motherhood track

Go to top