Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Breaking News: Suhana will be seen with babybump (Page 2)

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
OH.....................NO CANER.Shocked.......TRCK..................NOW...............
...............M.....HAPPY................Big smile

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

OH god!!! this just adds to the confusion and curiosity. ConfusedMaybe this is all the work of the SGP's PR department to boost publicity.

no sheemu..i have seen the channel...and its not have been false...i mean the headlines that runs down have been right only....but still dont want to get my hopes upp....u also dont..Wink

Aray Nehi Shweta, I have stopped hoping for things from SGP. All I was doing was expecting to see the sequence of events leading upto this track......its not too much to ask from them to follow th original properly is it? They made a mess of things during the "S" track and then I thought now then can pull up their socks and get back on track. They don't even have to think hard to come up with new ones. I mean they have shown new ones and they were all done very well but at least they could've kept all the original important Sushaan scenes together and the Suhana bonding with family scenes. They were all so good. Its not that they have done a bad job, infact in recently they have done a brilliant job, BUT WHY SKIP THOSE SCENES? WHY THE HURRY? Thats what has annoyed me. Do you see what I mean?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidenAshis

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mathurankit

really???is it really true??plzz give me the link of d video.

This is not a video..This is one of those running news in the bottom of the screen on E24 channel.....
Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Ohhhh
Yayyy
Me very happy x thank god no c track
BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Yay...Baby Track..!! Dancing
savi-sgp Groupbie
savi-sgp
savi-sgp

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tejeshec]Most of the daily soaps with pregnancy tracks tend to last for atleast 3 months(there have been soaps with pregnancy tracks over 6 months as well...i am not taking names here)

And before they show the baby bump from the time pregnancy is detected they take minimum of 1-2 months....

But after reading this piece of news looks like SGP will continue to be in overdrive mode...........

1 hafte baad...

2 hafte baad....

1 mahine baad...

9 mahine baad......chota ishaan

9 mahine baad...choti suhana

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

THAT A GOOD. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
LETS WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN TODAY EPISODE.
HAPPY HOLI TO ALL :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

luvsis4ever Groupbie
luvsis4ever
luvsis4ever

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

OH god!!! this just adds to the confusion and curiosity. ConfusedMaybe this is all the work of the SGP's PR department to boost publicity.

no sheemu..i have seen the channel...and its not have been false...i mean the headlines that runs down have been right only....but still dont want to get my hopes upp....u also dont..Wink

Aray Nehi Shweta, I have stopped hoping for things from SGP. All I was doing was expecting to see the sequence of events leading upto this track......its not too much to ask from them to follow th original properly is it? They made a mess of things during the "S" track and then I thought now then can pull up their socks and get back on track. They don't even have to think hard to come up with new ones. I mean they have shown new ones and they were all done very well but at least they could've kept all the original important Sushaan scenes together and the Suhana bonding with family scenes. They were all so good. Its not that they have done a bad job, infact in recently they have done a brilliant job, BUT WHY SKIP THOSE SCENES? WHY THE HURRY? Thats what has annoyed me. Do you see what I mean?
do u thnk ragini is getting tooo muchhh busy with film and serial?????

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
If this is true..then fine...bt just lets wait and watch

Go to top