Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There is so much happening in SGP these days that we don't know whats next in store for us...Its like anything can happen and whatever happens will happen really fast.

This is like opening u'r birthday gifts....

Anything can be inside the box ...some good some bad...its a mixed bag.....

What can we do this is life and we boast about SGP being close to real life right????

Toh ab bhugto (So now face the music)

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly I feel like watching a new SGP as I really dont know whats going to happen as I saw OBS, so I am kind of excitted, and bit nervous too, I  love baby tracks !!! I love babies in the movies and serials as well, so I am up for anything, as Iam watching  with enthusiasm and curiosity , loved todays episode loved Ragini , and look forward to any track which gives me happiness or some family moments, some mystry some sadness as it is important to enjoy happiness even it is little. So I am up for anything , if its good I would be very happy and if I didnt like it than tough.
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
mcgregor thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont think either C track or a miscarriage one. It might be Suhana experiencing the joy of motherhood.......she herself having lost her mother how she will bond with her own child. the love, worrying, tensions everthing that comes with being a parent. I am excited to see Suhana in this new role.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't know it is a baby track.. rajini is suming that suhana is pregnant.. may be baby track or c track... we will know this on tuesday or wednesday may be..
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh..no....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz...ishan n suhaana are too young now...let them play n enjoy for some more time..... even if itz the C track itz ok...we can see some sweet moments b/w them..but babe....nooooooooooooooooooooooo
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika_0

oh..no....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz...ishan n suhaana are too young now...let them play n enjoy for some more time..... even if itz the C track itz ok...we can see some sweet moments b/w them..but babe....nooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't think "Play and enjoy for some more time" will work without any sound track....The story should move forward and just showing Sushaan scenes day after day will not appeal to the audiences for long unless CV's think out of the box and back up the sweet moments with some substantial storyline.....
Having said that even I am not liking the pace at which SGP is moving these days....They need to slow down...As many pointed out there wasn't a proper Sushaan scene in the whole Holi Mahaepisode.........
God help SGP.....

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
so there is no cancer track right....

see I dont mind Suhana as mommy as much as I mind her getting cancer.....please just let the poor girl be happy....we might get some amazing scenes from this motherhood track
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We all really have to just wait and see now for whats in store for us. Whatever it is I just hope its something good.
sargun thumbnail
i think they will not  show the c. track. they can show miscarriage of suhana
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Miscarriage or C track? Very difficult to choose. Either will as long as they don't make her a barren lady thats whats most important.