Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Partiality to GoHem

karth thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
          I just saw the SPA promo guyz and I realised Rashi and Jigar are the main leads and GoHem track is shown only as side track.Ahem was seen soo very little in the promo and so does Gohem whereas Rashi and Jigar were shown very beautifully.
           Today there was a recap of SNS between 10.30 am and 1.00 pm. In that too it was confirmed that Rashi is the main lead.Only the story of Rashi was shown and Gopi was completely ignored. I couldn't bear this so I poured it out to you guyz. 😡
            SP and SNS CVs are wasting a good pair like GOHEM.😡

Do comment guyz!
Edited by karth - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I'm shocked. I would think that gohem is definitely the lead couple. Who cares about rashi (sorry Jake) or jigar (even though he is lovely)
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Well up until recently Rashi was the main lead with her mom ofcourse, it was all about them and their KALAKARI, very little GOHAM was shown, so we really don't know where they are going with this.

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is what i call bitter truth.......and judging by the way this show is going ( though now its loads better than before) this situation will persist...did u check out that holi special promo in sbs...from what i could make out rashi n jigar are gonna have special moments...Edited by madhu_sridhar - 13 years ago
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I read somewhere that nazim (ahem) was the male lead for SNS. So gopi being his wife has to be the female lead.

Am I wrong?
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They are all leads so far the cvs has showed rashi urmilla kinjal kalakaris no romance just a tincy wincy one for jigar n rashi n they have showed goham growing apart but now hopefully the tables will turn also if you look at the awards n functions n dances u will see aham n gopi not rashi or jigar or kinjal etc
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i read it somewhere where it says, the main casts are fix, which are Raji And Gohem, so both are main leads,
right now i wouldnt pay attention to it,
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

i read it somewhere where it says, the main casts are fix, which are Raji And Gohem, so both are main leads,
right now i wouldnt pay attention to it,

Thank GOD !
emelia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahem and Gopi are always the main casts. CVs should show more of Ahem and Gopi and not Rashi and Jigar. we are fedup of Rashi's tricks and cunning ways. CV's should have shown some romance between Ahem and Gopi during Holi atleast.  ðŸ˜­
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Well at least we are seeing RaJi relation developing. I have a feeling that once Rashi starts caring for Jigar, CVs will plan some major truth revealation about R&U's kalakari. That will not only break RaJi but also will be a step towards bringing GoHem together. So for GoHem to be together, first RaJi must come close. It's important that rashi gets humiliated by Jigar and gets paid in her own coins for making Gopi suffer.
But all this will take a loooooong time....we might have to wait until end of this year.🥱