Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Short FF Destiny EPILOGUE page 15 (Page 6)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Joined: 30 September 2008
Posts: 8002

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Omg its written already?
Post it Post it Post it!!!!
Please, pretty please!
I will update Ehsaas today itself if you do :)
Please!!!!!
I'm not guessing anymore lol.. My mind aint working .. I'm half buzzed lol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21078

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Omg its written already?
Post it Post it Post it!!!!
Please, pretty please!
I will update Ehsaas today itself if you do :)
Please!!!!!
I'm not guessing anymore lol.. My mind aint working .. I'm half buzzed lol...
Are u serious??? now....some guys haven't even edited their comments......Shocked...
Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Joined: 30 September 2008
Posts: 8002

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Lol... Okay.. I will wait..!!
LOL.. Its more exciting when u wait ehhheheheheheheheh
Ohhh im hyperrrr lol...
Red Bull doing its tingggg!! lool *Shares red bull with bush* lol
--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hey Bushy Nice update...........................
OMG So Nakku actaully moved on........................  the guy Abhay is her fiance.................
I doubted that gonna be happen..........................  Dutta is sad Unhappy ...............
He still Loves Nakku but dunno admit that..........................
Stupid himself told Nakku to move on But he is still  there.....................
He dunno proposed Neha yet......................  He Loves only Nakku.....................
awww he is hurt Cry ........................  though its his fault but cant see him lyk this Cry...............
Hope things will be alright soon..............................
Thanks for the pm & Happy Holi Bushy Hug ........................................
update soon...........................  

Btw Bushy  r  u sure its only three chapters long FF ??? or u too have 
plans to extend it as Sophie mom LOL .......................  well it would be gr8 
to see u too extend this FF with wonderful story.............................................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21078

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Lol... Okay.. I will wait..!!
LOL.. Its more exciting when u wait ehhheheheheheheheh
Ohhh im hyperrrr lol...
Red Bull doing its tingggg!! lool *Shares red bull with bush* lol
Thanx.....and aha......chor...copying my line huh? LOL
Ur high...i thought coz of the hot choc again...but its red bull.....Can i have ur hot choc.....i dont liek the red bull....EmbarrassedLOL
Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Joined: 30 September 2008
Posts: 8002

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
loool.. yeahhh learnt it from you!! hehe
Sure sure... I had hot choc this morning as well but im drinkin red bull now hehehe..
*gives bush hot choc and marshmallows* lol *Cheers*
Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21078

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

Hey Bushy Nice update...........................
OMG So Nakku actaully moved on........................  the guy Abhay is her fiance.................
I doubted that gonna be happen..........................  Dutta is sad Unhappy ...............
He still Loves Nakku but dunno admit that..........................
Stupid himself told Nakku to move on But he is still  there.....................
He dunno proposed Neha yet......................  He Loves only Nakku.....................
awww he is hurt Cry ........................  though its his fault but cant see him lyk this Cry...............
Hope things will be alright soon..............................
Thanks for the pm & Happy Holi Bushy Hug ........................................
update soon...........................  

Btw Bushy  r  u sure its only three chapters long FF ??? or u too have 
plans to extend it as Sophie mom LOL .......................  well it would be gr8 
to see u too extend this FF with wonderful story.............................................
Khushi i have no plans of extending this FF......hope u like the last chapter which will be updated tomorrow inshallah.....Smile.....and i already have another story running in my mind....so i will come up with it later after i am free from my exams....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi--

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21078

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

loool.. yeahhh learnt it from you!! hehe
Sure sure... I had hot choc this morning as well but im drinkin red bull now hehehe..
*gives bush hot choc and marshmallows* lol *Cheers*
See u learnt it from me...i knew it.. Tongue
aahhh thank u...*savours the hot choc...* slurpp Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
DN vm - Saibo - Page 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: -Ritz-   Replies: 497   Views: 31120

-Ritz- 497 31120 19 June 2011 at 11:10am by -Ritz-
FF ...Datta punch - pt 11 - pg 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: Leandra   Replies: 238   Views: 28117

Leandra 238 28117 03 June 2011 at 6:08am by ziks
Please close this topic

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: barunipk   Replies: 89   Views: 18060

barunipk 89 18060 26 November 2010 at 5:38am by barunipk
FF- TaSha~ The proposal~page 7 episode 6

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Ladioos   Replies: 65   Views: 11145

Ladioos 65 11145 17 August 2010 at 9:56pm by princessmithai
Dutta's destiny.........Is.......

Author: Princess_Priya1   Replies: 6   Views: 812

Princess_Priya1 6 812 06 July 2010 at 5:26am by dusk

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index