Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Message to Star Plus- Go to **** :) (Page 2)

bhagii10 Senior Member
bhagii10
bhagii10

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
its our duty to save our taanu or harshiya we cant do now anything but atleast we spam on sp page so dat we can frustrate them come do something which makes sp what they lost.
i can surely star plus has lost abeuatiful hardworking actors.

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

Sorry guys I am not trying to laugh at the topic but at SP. It is so funny... SP did everything... did not promote TL, did not promote HC and APK, did not nominate them for any awards but still SP failed. Party. The fools even removed the facebook page.. yeah as if that would make a difference to TLians.

TL is the top in its time slot...., HC-APK jodi is famous than most of the other pairs on SP. So it is true... success is not something that can be controlled by SP or for that matter BT.

My advice to you guys is instead of venting out on SP or cursing them.. why dont we all just join in and bless HC-APK and the whole team of TL. If SP and BT dont listen to us.. it does not matter.. there is some one out there who will and give them their due. And I am sure one day these idiots (SP and BT) will know what they have lost! That day we will all sit and laugh at them Tongue

Edited by sam123_0 - 19 March 2011 at 8:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby87deeps07-scarlett-lilsweetyLubz.TaAnuSoaps1

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
why all this to harshad only? this year is definitely very bad for harshad............ he worked so hard for this show......... he must be feeling bad............ die sp die........... they give us reason to hate them more.............  god bless him.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

Sorry guys I am not trying to laugh at the topic but at SP. It is so funny... SP did everything... did not promote TL, did not promote HC and APK, did not nominate them for any awards but still SP failed. Party. The fools even removed the facebook page.. yeah as if that would make a difference to TLians.

TL is the top in its time slot...., HC-APK jodi is famous than most of the other pairs on SP. So it is true... success is not something that can be controlled by SP or for that matter BT.

My advice to you guys is instead of venting out on SP or cursing them.. why dont we all just join in and bless HC-APK and the whole team of TL. If SP and BT dont listen to us.. it does not matter.. there is some one out there who will and give them their due. And I am sure one day these idiots (SP and BT) will know what they have lost! That day we will all sit and laugh at them Tongue
well said Thumbs Up Thumbs Up i agree 1000000000000000000%Approve
god bless harshad he will get his reward for his work soon god bless harshad and apk

Lubz.TaAnu

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
nvr seen such unprofessional behaviour in my lyf....its so shocking and heartbeaking...............they can go to such an extenet!!!!!!!!!!
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

vry welll saiddClap............GOd bless HC and APK.......

-scarlett-

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

History repeating itself Confused It has occured with another show of ekta's and now TL but not having TL der was really chilli pepper to my brain

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i m not member of this forum but i cant believe that FB page is deleted ,r ul sure SP  has done that ????????????shows end but FB pages always remain til fans want them to remain,and maryada also belongs to ekta but inspite of the lowest trps SP has not harmed the show ,i think they want social type stories.

Go to top