Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Its my fault~ AR Mini FF => IMP- pg 16 (Page 5)

armaan_tina Groupbie
armaan_tina
armaan_tina

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
PART 2

According to all of them ,Riddhima was somewhere in the hospital praying to god for her daughter.But little did they know that Riddhima had heard and got to know everything.Armaan was in a daze.He did not know how to face Riddhima.He did not have the strength to tell her the harsh reality.But he knew he has to do it.

Arnaaan got up with a firm face.Now or later she would obviously get to know the truth.As he stood up ,everybody looked up at him.They guessed looking at his expression that he was going to tell Riddhima everything and their thoughts were confirmed when Armaan said "mein Riddhima se milne ja raha hoon...I hope i have the strength to handle her when she gets to know about rishika's de...death...." he said ..pain was very evident in his voice and he closed his eyes for a second trying to hold back his tears.He felt this unexplainable prick when he used the word 'death'.After that, he went away to look for Riddhima.

Everybody was looking at his retreating figure.All their eyes were filled with tears..but they were somehow in control now, except Padma. She was very close to Rishika.They both shared a very deep and strong bond with each other.Shashank was not able to see Padma in such a state but all he could do was hug her tightly.And Anjali and Muskaan were holding her hands with a strong force.On the other hand, Nikki was staring at Rishika's dead body from the glass window of the Operation Theater's room and shedding silent tears while Abhi was standing behind her and rubbing her arms in order to calm her down.Rahul and Atul, being the responsible-type of people, were away taking care of the formalities.

Armaan and Riddhima were the first ones to get married in their gang.Atul-Anjali, Rahul-Muskaan had just got married 6 months back while Abhi-Nikki were engaged so none of them had any kids as yet except for Armaan-Riddhima.Since they were yet to experience parenthood, they considered Rishika as their own daughter.It was somewhat like Rishika had 4 pairs of parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While looking for Riddhima, Armaan was praying to God that she should'nt react the way he was predicting.Yes.Armaan knew what had happened a few hours back that led to this tragic situation.In fact, everybody was aware of it.
Armaan was scared that Riddhima would take all the blame on her and that would do nothing but worsen the situation.Between all this, the whole day suddenly started to replay in his mind.

FLASHBACK
The same day - Morning

Riddhima came out of the shower wearing a beautiful white chudidaar.She was looking fresh and breathtaking as usual.

She walked up to their bed to see her husband sleeping with the cutest face ever.

"Armaan..chalo get up .."Riddhima said lovingly.

No response.

"Armaaaaan...utho naaa....plzz.."she said.

"uuummm...hmmmmm..." Armaan cribbed sleepily.

"Armaan tum uth rahe ho ya nahin??!!!!!"an apparently annoyed Riddhima asked him.

"..jaaaaaaan...bas panch minute..."saying that he turned his face to the other side. Sleepy

"Armaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she spitted his name out..riddhima was totally irritated now.Angry

He had promised to wake up after she would be done with her shower.But right now, he just wasn't ready to move his butt.LOL

"Armaan just get up.Now!!!!!!!"Riddhima yelled at him.

"kya yaar basket...ek tou puri raat sone nahi deti aur upar se mujhe Sunday ke din 9 baje uthne ko keh rahi ho...."he said looking at the clock placed on the side-table and then continued "tumhe apne pati par thoda bhi tarras(sympathy) nahi aata naah....?!"he said in a sleepy tone and started pouting.

That was it !!Riddhima was fuming with anger - like some volcano was set to erupt any second.But all that went down the drain when she couldn't stop herself from blushing at his comment about last night.

"Hhhmmm...."she sighed and blushed even more as she thought about their passionate love-making session.Of late, she was kind of used to such comments from Armaan..yet she could never stop blushing about such stuff....what to do..afterall its her trademark !!Blushing

She was very soon snapped back to reality with Armaan's giggling.

Her mouth fell open.."what the hell" she thought.Shocked

"that's it,Armaan..hadh hogayi ab!!!! Kal raat kaun keh raha tha 'Jaaaaaannn....I miss u so much in the hospital..aaj kal Sanjeevani mein mera mann hi nahi lagta hai...u know aaj main fire escape jaa raha tha but the door was slightly open and i heard some weird noises and then i saw Rahul-Muskaan making out in there....and i was feeling soooooooooooooo Jealous that i don't get  to spend time with you like "that" anymore....so i was thinking ki...ki...can we pleeeeeaaasshhh make love tonight?????..and above all, u look sooooo irresistible and sexy in this red gown of yours.' she imitated him "bolo bolo kaun keh raha tha ye sab aur upar se bol rahe ho ki maine tumhe saari raat jagaakar rakha !!hmphh!!!and pouted with that.Before she could finish Armaan burst out laughing ..he just loved it when she imitates him."awwww...she looks soooooo cute"he thought.

Riddhima glared at him while he quickly covered up saying he was just coughing..but was unsuccessful in fooling Riddhima.

"haan haan bahut hassi aa rahi hain.....hasso naa aur..kisne roka hain...!!!!"riddhima replied sarcastically.

"Oyye hoyye"he whistled..

[Guys, i know this line is very common now..but kya karoon! My story will be incomplete without these 2 words..hayyyeWink...hehehehe..okay back to reading..i'll not interrupt again..pakka!LOL ]

"Armaan...!"she warned him.

"ok-ok fine...i won't tease you anymore.Acha tell me..why do you want me to get up sooo early on a Sunday morning??"he asked while making her sit on the bed and pulled her closer to him.

"Kyunki aaj hume maa ke saath shopping par jaana hai"she said it in a really very sweet tone and smiled at him.

"Riddhima, i'm going back to sleep"he said, pulling the blanket over his head as he heard the word 'shopping'.

But Riddhima was no less....she exactly knew how to handle Mr.Hubby Mallik.Tongue

"Armaan get up..........and stop behaving like 'Kumbakaran ki aulaad'!!!"chuckled Riddhima.

"what ?!?!?!?!? u called me 'Kumbhakaran ki aulaad'..uuuuuuuuuuuu....just wait and watch Mrs.Basket Mallik!!!!aaj raat tumharii khair nahi !!"he said naughtily.

"woh sab raat ko pata chalega...ab jaldi se tayyaar hokar chalo!"Riddhima ordered.

"Riddhima plz yaar....you know how i hate shopping to the core"he said and made a disgusting face and went on "And secondly I wanna spend some quality time with my jaan and princess.....you know its been ages since I've had a basket ball match with my baby..."Armaan complained.Sanjeevani was already getting on his nerves for quite some time now and he hardly got to spend time with Rishika these days.She would be at the play school in the morning and by the time he reached home at night she would be fast asleep.

"Please Armaan......tumhe pata hain?mujhe mamma se milke kitne din ho gaye hain.Aur Rishika bhi mamma se milne ki bahut zidd kar rahi thi kuch dino se....and u know very well how much she's attached to mamma....."she tried to explain to him..when Armaan did not say anything ,she excitedly dclared "So its final..hum aaj shopping par jaa rahe hain."

Armaan was about to say something when Rishika came running into their room with a wide smile on her face "Good morning mamma..good morning papa"

Riddhima smiled and replied "Good morning mela shona."

Armaan smiled then picked her up and placed her on his tummy and said "Hey Princess! wassup?....aaj to aap papa se pehle uthkar ready bhi hogayi.Kya baat hai!"he winked at her.

"Haan papa..pata hai aaj na nani ghal aa rahi hai princess se milne tou princess ko tou acha lagna hi hoga naa.."she gave her cute explanation so that Armaan can understand.

"aur wo kyun??"Armaan asked with a fake confused look on his face.

Rishika slapped her head and made a cute face saying "Arre kyunki nani luvsshhh princess sshhhoooo muchh"she replied proudly and spread her tiny hands as wide as she could.

"ooohhhhhhh..like that!!!!"Armaan made a cute face.

"yesh papa..hehehe"she giggled.And with that they both burst out laughing and Armaan started tickling her badly.

All this while, Riddhima was admiring the duo.They both were her life,her world.

Rishika was four years old.She was the apple of her papa's eye.She had acquired her obedient and caring nature from her mother and her naughty and cool attitude from her father.Anyone would fall in love with the kid by simply looking at her.Armaan and Riddhima were always very possessive about her.Even a small scratch would get them all worried and upset.

It was not until she heard the maid inform her about Padma's arrival that broke her out of her reverie.

"yayyy....nani aagayi,nani aagayi!!!"Rishika clapped her hands while saying that.

"Rishu, aap jao aur jaakar nani se milo.Papa ready hoke neeche aa jaenge,okay baby?Armaan said.

"Ok papa,I love you!"said Rishika and kissed his cheek.

"Papa loves u more,princess!" and he kissed her cheek.Big smile

Rishika then jumped into her mommy's lap and kissed her on her cheek too and said "I love you mamma!" and Riddhima kissed her on her forehead and replied "I love you too shona!"Big smile

After that,Rishika quickly got down from the bed when Riddhima said with concern "Baby, dheere jaana seediyon se" and Rishika frowned "arrey mamma don't worry..I'm a big girl now!!!"she smiled and went to meet her nani.

Armaan pulled Riddhima into his arms and gave her a small,tender kiss on her lips to convey his love.It was a short but affectionate kiss.Breaking the kiss, they hugged each other tightly with the feeling of contentment.Little did they know what life had in store for them.

Precap : how did Rishika die????Why does Riddhima blame herself for Rishika's death??

Hey guys,plz comment/criticize!!!!!Big smile

Edited by armaan_tina - 21 March 2011 at 4:01am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19anum_026geetika_263bhavs_gid03sonupatcutie13Anokheeshami810swarobi1karankideewanixStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..Gloriosaaarmaans_desirekalikijenjain92Azmiishaaz_91anushkajainfrnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashAmoon.88scorpio95ksg_ritikaankitajain94ParneetScutie_mahimaCrazyy_Fangupta.aditi20-wild-AMMY12Aanya.ARKJ_4EVERAR_LOVER-Prithi-debby_11sammy4u--jiya--jiyaa_m

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
lobed da flahbacks.....

lobed it....

AMOON

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armaan_tina

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
hey tina... i just managed to drop in the forum and saw this... u got a really awesome style of writing... though i don't read that much on Armaan-Riddhima, I wud love to read this one... so plzz do pm me next time u update

the first and second part were awesome

~jiya~

armaan_tina

armaan_tina Groupbie
armaan_tina
armaan_tina

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amona

lobed da flahbacks.....

lobed it....

AMOON

thankie!!!Big smile
armaan_tina Groupbie
armaan_tina
armaan_tina

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya_angel

hey tina... i just managed to drop in the forum and saw this... u got a really awesome style of writing... though i don't read that much on Armaan-Riddhima, I wud love to read this one... so plzz do pm me next time u update

the first and second part were awesome

~jiya~

aawwww...thanks a lot sweetie!!!! i'm just too surprised to see that people are actually liking my work...and i don't think i write that well as compared to the other writers in the forum..

i'll send u a buddy request coz then its easier to pm..Big smile

--jiya--

shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
hey
nice one
cont soon
tc
shaaz

armaan_tina

armaan_tina Groupbie
armaan_tina
armaan_tina

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Friends, just a small request.
Plz send me a buddy request if u want me to pm....it makes my job a lot more easier..Smile

~~ TiNa ~~
armaan_tina Groupbie
armaan_tina
armaan_tina

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaz_91

hey
nice one
cont soon
tc
shaaz

thanks dear..Big smile