~Its my fault~ AR Mini FF => IMP- pg 16

Tina_moonchild thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey people..i'm tina..and a silent reader in this forum..i really love reading the One shots and ff's so thought of sharing a small fanfic written by me..this is my first FF so plz do comment on it...i'm really very nervous about it..so plz be kind and share your thoughts & what u think about the FF.😊

Here goes the 1st part..if you'll like it then i'll post the 2nd part.

PART 1

"i'm sorry...your daughter is no more.."As soon as she had heard these words she had ran home immediately without letting anybody know about her departure from sanjeevani.Her life had changed drastically in a matter of 4 hours.How she wished she could rewind the last 4 hours of her life and get everything back to normal..but she knew that was impossible.

The same words were going on ringing in Riddhima's head..she was not able to digest the fact that her daughter passed away.She felt like crying her heart out but that never happened because she was feeling guilty.She was not able to take the guilt..because she thought she was the person who was responsible for rishika's (armaan and riddhima's daughter) death.

As soon she left the hospital she ran to her house..and during all this she was least bothered about the curious looks she was getting while running on the road.Anybody who looked at her would think she's a patient suffering from some terrible disease with the pale look on her face and the dark circles beneath her eyes.It was like as if these 4 hours had changed her from a naughty daughter,understanding and beautiful wife,an awesome sister ,a great friend and above all a loving and caring mother to a totally confused,frustrated and shocked soul.She finally reached her house and quickly opened the main door and ran to their daughter's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand,everybody in the hospital was shocked out of their wits.Everybody was broken from inside but they knew they had to control themselves and take care of Armaan and Riddhima.

Armaan was sitting on the bench outside the Operation Theatre with everyone surrounded around him and consoling him.Shashank was sitting on his left side while padma on the right.Rahul,muskaan,anjali,atul.nikki,abhi were kneeling in front of Armaan trying their best to console him.After what seemed like ages..rahul finally took the first step.

"plz armaan...plz try to be strong.."said rahul trying his best to stop the tears which were threatening to fall from his eyes.

Armaan looked up at him with hurt eyes and slowly said "h..how can i..i ..she was MY DAUGHTER ,rahul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rahul was taken aback with armaan's sudden outburst but then he tried to understand what armaan was going through.

Armaan realized his mistake and said " i'm so..sorry rahul...it..its very di..difficult for me..." and with that he broke down again.His head was on Padma's shoulder while she was caressing his hair and crying along with him.Shashank was holding Armaan's hand tightly as if trying to borrow some of his pain.Yes,even he was broken but he was strong and also knew that right now his son-in-law and daughter would be going through ten times more pain than he was.

"We all know armaan..we know its very difficult to lose your 4 year old daughter all of a sudden...but plz..plzz stop crying and be strong...u have to be strong armaan...for riddhima..." said anjali with tears running down her cheeks.

Armaan immediately looked up at her when she took riddhima's name...Armaan felt his body going numb as he imagined what riddhima's reaction would be to Rishika's death.

According to all of them ,riddhima was somewhere in the hospital praying to god for her daughter.But little did they know that riddhima had heard and got to know everything.Armaan was in a daze.He did not know how to face riddhima.He did not have the strength to tell her the harsh reality.But he knew he has to do it.

ok guys..i know i'm a very bad writer...but plz do comment/criticize !!!!😃
also, i don't know anyone...so plz would you'll like to be my friend..?😊

~~ TiNa ~~

INDEX

Part 1 - pg 1
Part 2 - pg 5

Part 3(a) - pg 10
Part 3(b) - pg 15

Edited by armaan_tina - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkp1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
omg this ff is so good.. loved the emotions u protrayed hun.. plz do update thanxxx -misha =]]
ashwini16 thumbnail
Awsum
amazzing
pls pm me wenever u write
geetika_263 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome....continue soon..
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
dis iz an amzing one yaar
cont soon
n plz do pm me d updates
tc
shaaz
kalikijen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey tina

that was soo good..... loved how u portryaed the grief at losing someone....

do continue soon and pls do pm me when u update

Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Loved it
Please continue
N if u hav a pm list Please add me
Amoon.88 thumbnail
beautiful...lobed it,...

do cintinue soon n pm me wen u ud...

regards.

AMOON
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Tina...:)
awesome...:) so far it's sad but has great amount of emotions...<3
cont soon...:P
Altaira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Tina awesome part...do pm me me wen u update next :)