SanoCG#8 -|C| Maan & Geet|145|Closed (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by Sano88

Originally posted by -Sabz-

Congrats on your new show Saniiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hug
Keep rocking and may you keep opening more and more shops just like this Dancing

Splendid update as usual....love all the creation but....what?Confused Did I just see Jenny's sig? ShockedROFL
OMG....what a pleasant surprise you just gave me Wink I did not expect to see Jenny's creation here coz I have never seen any sig of her in the past Tongue
But but but, it's beautiful Thumbs Up I just love it.....I meant, I love it completely be it pic, design, or coloring.......Heart
I am going to use it shortly because I love it to the core Embarrassed

Thanks so much Sabz.. Big smile glad u have liked it... and yes, ROFL jenny ka siggy ROFLthanks so much sbazzzHug

LOL...yes, I loved it and I really mean it coz I really love any sig that contains many facesLOLWink
For example : the above sig of Jenny Wink

All thanks goes to you and pleasure is all mine for sure Wink

thankss yaar Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanoCG#8 -|C| Maan & Geet|145|Closed (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
congrats on ur new gallery Sano Hug

Sano88

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
first of all janeman many many many many congrats on your new shopPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
ahhhhhhhhhhhh that's i should call an outstanding update your sigs look more beautiful  as compared to the border ones sachhiiiiiiiiii totally love your new style soooooooooooooooooo stunning and enchanting i am not abhiya fan but the style of abhiya sig is superb that one is my fav only the style
muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

ahem ahem maaneet kissing ahhhhhhhhh wishful thinking getting intimate ahh girl that the dream of every maaneetian my sweetiepie and this tiptip barsa sequence is a tr8 for us, and you know its obvious they cannot kiss on tv and this is indeed the most intimate moment.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingand the way you have made it omgDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

you are trying to hiding it my dear, you hated those pics but you made the siggy you could'nt resist-hahaha love youROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLdoston se kya pardaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLwaisey if maaneet do a kissing scene than i will be on cloud 9ROFLBlushing

Mallu

Sano88

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I am loving the Abhay and Abhiyalicious siggies.HeartDay Dreaming The Jennifer one is also choo cute....

Sano88

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
congrats yaara.. ohhh happy for you

OMG u chnge ur sig style wooow loving new style yaara
like full updt

senorita

Sano88

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Oh MY !!
Sano Love ur new Style Big smile
the First sig is really pretty Big smile

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Congozzzz on new shop..........
Wow Sanz new style...its amzing.....loved it.......
Gorgeous stuff.......

Sano88

-CandyFloss-

IF-Stunnerz

-CandyFloss-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Sano<3 I love it speechless!!

Sano88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top