sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE YAAR!!!
REQS &FREEBIES ARE BRILL XXX
shininggal2008 thumbnail
Mama,

Awesome creations! I love them all! I am definitely using one of those KK's one. Simply stunning! Keep making more.

Love,
Betu.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shininggal2008

Mama,

Awesome creations! I love them all! I am definitely using one of those KK's one. Simply stunning! Keep making more.

Love,
Betu.

thanks so much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 OMG i finally found ur gallery ๐Ÿคฃ I always saw ur YuNa stuff on DMG CG and now i just commented there on ur new YuNa siggy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Its sooo hawt loved it sooo much๐Ÿ˜ Im suing it looks damn hotโ˜บ๏ธ Love the colouring and love the siggy styles!!  If u pm wen u update then do pm me love ur siggies!! Specially the new one aah i cant stop staring at it! <3

Love Maryam โค๏ธ
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyyyyyyy you updated
And what a beautiful update it is, Sanoji... loveeee the sig you made for Aisha... but when were you open and how'd I miss it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Anyway it's adorable, the coloring and texture are very cool... also love the PC sigs, so glam and gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜
Keep rocking hun, can't wait to see more ๐Ÿ‘

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant Work Sano, PC and Deepika siggies are so gorgeous. Love em.
Sanoooooooooooooooo <3333 ๐Ÿค—
what an amazing update jee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Requests came out brilliant as usual.. aur ArSh siggs are just too good!! ;)
and awwwwwwww atul-anjali & YuNa stuff is soooo cute... i miss them ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i lurveeeee priyanka chopra! all of the siggs are beautiful! i'll be using them very soon.. promise ! :D

keep up the fantabulous work :) aur sorry, itni der baad comment karne kay liye.. i would have done earlier but was beejee. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

muahahahahahhahaa! ๐Ÿค—
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

OMG i finally found ur gallery ๐Ÿคฃ I always saw ur YuNa stuff on DMG CG and now i just commented there on ur new YuNa siggy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Its sooo hawt loved it sooo much๐Ÿ˜ Im suing it looks damn hotโ˜บ๏ธ Love the colouring and love the siggy styles!!  If u pm wen u update then do pm me love ur siggies!! Specially the new one aah i cant stop staring at it! <3

Love Maryam โค๏ธ

Thank you so much Maryam.. it really means alot. Glad u have liked them ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: lola610

Yayyyyyyyy you updated
And what a beautiful update it is, Sanoji... loveeee the sig you made for Aisha... but when were you open and how'd I miss it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Anyway it's adorable, the coloring and texture are very cool... also love the PC sigs, so glam and gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜
Keep rocking hun, can't wait to see more ๐Ÿ‘

thanks so much Lola... and i was just open for 5 requests and was cllosed immediately after that๐Ÿ˜†thanks so much๐Ÿ˜‰
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajolj

Brilliant Work Sano, PC and Deepika siggies are so gorgeous. Love em.

thanks so much kajol ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Sameena-

Sanoooooooooooooooo <3333 ๐Ÿค—

what an amazing update jee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Requests came out brilliant as usual.. aur ArSh siggs are just too good!! ;)
and awwwwwwww atul-anjali & YuNa stuff is soooo cute... i miss them ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i lurveeeee priyanka chopra! all of the siggs are beautiful! i'll be using them very soon.. promise ! :D

keep up the fantabulous work :) aur sorry, itni der baad comment karne kay liye.. i would have done earlier but was beejee. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

muahahahahahhahaa! ๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much Sameena... and its okay.. itni der baad kya, dediya wahi kaafi hai ๐Ÿคฃ

thanks nidiz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ