How did you do 10 times??
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
done and got a acknowledgment
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We dint ask you to participate in any,Its our wish what we are doing.If you are so pissed why u visit the forum?If you are angry doesnt mean you should show it on us.Show all your angers to Sony and dj's.

Whether bhph is history or physics or whatever its our problem we dont want your precious advice on what to do.
imfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ktms

We dint ask you to participate in any,Its our wish what we are doing.If you are so pissed why u visit the forum?If you are angry doesnt mean you should show it on us.Show all your angers to Sony and dj's.

Whether bhph is history or physics or whatever its our problem we dont want your precious advice on what to do.

just relax...
imfan thumbnail
????????/ any response guys?
ktms thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice sig may!!!

Done .
nirmalya25 thumbnail
I SEND EMAIL EVERYDAY TO DJ. I LOVE BHPH VERY VERY MUCH.IT WAS THE BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN. I HATE Chajje Chajje KA PYAR.
imfan thumbnail
dont worry guys sonys chjje chajje could never make it to top 100 in 2 consecutive months , they really deserve that , dont they?
izanami thumbnail
DONE. The pace has slowed down some here :( Guys, if you're still emailing DJ's, please give us a 'DONE' here so we can know you're still active. I'm in the wrong too, because I've been emailing and yet forgetting to post here. We shouldn't let this slow down, so please.
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
done 3

I also am trying my best, May di. Same here, sometimes I sent them messages, but I forget to post here that I sent it (*DONE*)... sorrry

thanks