India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Where is KINSHUK??

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I am a little disappointed as until now we havent got one single picture of Kinshuk with Neha or any other crew members in this SPA 2011... He is no where to be seen except on the stage....and what a magical moment it was to see Nivren on stage for atleast 2 minutes...I cannot wait to see the rest of performance...

I am just wondering why is not KInshuk with his team members?? He claims that he was with Harshad and Anupriya then what was he doing when they went on that boat ride...

I am also heart broken because CCBM team were not in the title SPA song also... Whats happening????

Please no bashing...open for comments!!

Edited by mittusingh - 19 March 2011 at 5:51am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchfai_luBz_NehaHCMAYURIKTAtashu20Nikita99Shayafanaysha1989VarshaLuvsArjunScintillatinggmann2010VirMan_ArShiwadi..dollFrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyStarktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
i ws wonderin da same thing mittu. why does kinshuk can't be seen with da other ccbm cast?!?! neha has gone shoppin alone whereas dere ws a sbs clip of harshad & anupriya doin shoppin together.....

ws kinshuk deliberately tryn keep himself away from da rest?!?! i'v no idea either yar. i just wish he ws more visible but i guess dats his personal choice... miss him though....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCmittusinghShayafanFrozenRain

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
ya it dissapointed me tooDisapprove
no 1 4m CCBM was on SPA title songUnhappydon't no whats wrong wid star plusAngry
can't wait 2 c him performing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanFrozenRain

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
i know I am just wonderign what there to hide or why is he keeping away...I would wonder he has shared a special bond with each one of the CCBM members by now and his non presence is making a huge STATEMENT>...I wonder if Star plus knows something that we dotn and because of that Viren and Neha, one of the sizzling actors on Star plus are not even on the SPA radar....

If this was a statement Kinshuk wanted to make then so be it and we cannot dictate anybody to be with anybody....But I can at least raise my disappointment on this IF I hope....

so if anybody knows or heard anything please let me know, but the reason that Kinshuk has been busy with performances doesn't cut it as there are other actors as well who have had more screen time but ejoyed none the less...

Something sure is FISHY and I am one CURIOUS CAT....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafangmann2010FrozenRainwadi..dollStarktastic

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Yeah me too kinda disappointed... It really not fair that our nivren wasnt included in the spa song..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanFrozenRain

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Hey Mythri. Finally saw a pic of him at the pre event party with Payal, Hema and VDSmile but still no pic with NehaCry

I can understand he was busy with rehersals and all but expected him to be more with them atleast at the party. He must have his own reasons for it. God knows...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCmittusinghScintillatingFrozenRain

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
yup it's kinda fishy mittu... agree with ya

btw im not surprised with ccbm been left out from da title song cz hello dis is SP we'r talkin abt. i'v no respect left for dis useless channel. it favours certain shows and give maha episodes only for those & its really disgusting Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hey mythri...i was wondering the same.....i saw some pictures of him with some other actors in the SP site..he either with angad or rehersing for his hosting....bt even in the party he didn't find sometime to spend with his ccbm co-stars.....as snehu said he has his own reasons for that..but i'm dying to see a kinha offscreen picture...till today we get very few offscreen pictures of them...as regarding to the SPA theme song it's abt SP's  partiality...they included only few shows in their theme song....like in the awards....anyways so much excited for nivren's performance...that is the only reason to watch this year SPA....!!!But kinshuk missing from the ccbm team made me very much disappointed....!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCmittusinghShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Go to top