new ff~U N ME TOGETHER..part 17..pg 35

Posted: 13 years ago

hiii...guys..am anewbie of maaneet land bt ws a silent reader of it...aftr reading so many ff's...i concluded to write 1๐Ÿ˜ฒplz tolerate this frnds๐Ÿ˜‰as am a great witer๐Ÿ˜‰

CHARACTER SKETCH...

MAAN SINGH KHURANAHA...27 yrs old...owner of khurana empire...big bro of dev..lives with her grandmom nd 2 brothers...workcoholic...hates women(has a resn๐Ÿ˜‰)to him his grandmom is evrything...a vry honest nd serious pman of principals...

DEV SINGH KHURANA...22yrs old...college studnt..playboy..njoy life as bst...๐Ÿ˜ฒpassion-girls...love his bro nd grandmom...

SAVITRI DEVI...grandmom of maan nd dev...brought them up aftr accident of their parents...love both the grndsons bt oftel indulges dev๐Ÿ˜‰traditional lady wit a soft heart...

GEET HANDA...22yrs old...studing in same college wit dev...belongs 2 a vry orthodox family...topper in study...want 2 achive smthing in life bt afraid of brij bhaiya nd daarji...

other chararter will reveal accordint to the progress of the story.

PART 1~~~~~~~

saint martin college...1st day of new session...new batch,,,a whole new atmosphere to studnts...
all studnts hv satrted to come..this is 1 of the best college of mumbai,boys nd girls belongs to high society,,,,comes here..wearing fashionable cloths nd expensive commodities...

2girls are coming from the entrance gate...wearing salwar kameez...any 1 can see the uncmfrtable ness in their face...they r geet and her best frnd pinky...

geet-are pinky itni dar mat...hum kisi sher k gufa me nhi aye ha...collge ha...yaha sab hamare hi trah studnts ha...
pinky-tuje ye kis angel se hamare hi trah lag rha ha geet???by god...kitne amir log ha...hamare taraf to kaise dekh rhe ha...unke kapde dekhe ?

geet-ha jaise dukan me kpde kam par gye the in girls ki...tu ghabra mat...babaji bharosa rakh sab thik hoga...aab chal...

as soon as geet tried 2 enter a bike come nd almost hit her...geet got terrified...aftr th bike stops the boy wearimg a black helmet comes 2 geet...nd said...
hey u...r u blind??cant u see my bike???god u low class people...!!!!!!!who gave u permission 2 enter????

geet-am sorr...
the girl sitting behind him...leave it dev...dont spoil ur day messing wit these people...jst come...

dev-ya tara...u r rite...hey u...leave my way...jst spoiled my mood๐Ÿ˜ก..god knows 4m where these people comes...
teare wellled up in geet's eyes...she didnt say anythimk jst got up with the help of pinky nd tell her to lets go to the class as they r getting late...

pinkey-geet,,tu thik to ha na???ye yaha k studnts ha???ye to boht bure nd feelingsless ha yaar...

geet-oh ho pinkey,,,me thik hu..itni jldi kisi k bere me koi faisla nhi lete..chal ab clas mend ye sab bhul ja...chal...

precap-oh god๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒnw wt she hv done 2 make dev more angrier...

guys plzzz leave ur cments...4 the vry 1st time am trying smthng like this...loves u alll...

INDEX~~~~~~~~~~

PART 1--PAGE1..

PART 2--PAGE 2..

PART3--PAGE2..

part 4--page 4..

(Notes on page~4)

part 5--page 5..

part 6--page 7..

part 7--page 9

part 8 --page 10

part 9--page 12..

part 10--page 15..

part 11 --page 18

part 12--page 21

part 13--page 23

part 14--page 26

part 15--page 28

part 16--page 31

part 17==page 35

...by ~~~~soumi~~~~

Edited by soumimaaneetsou - 12 years ago

Nice part
Plz add me 2 ur pm list
Plzzzz
hey nice n cool................

count me in
plzzz add me  in pm list
nice start
guys sorry bt am asking u a vry silly qstn...hw to update?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญi mean hw can i update this ff on this thred???Plzz dont laugh nd help me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
press the quote button and start with ur update then press 'post reply button.....
i guess thats way it is done..........
hope this helps
Nice part 
Plz add me 2 ur pm list ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by soumimaaneetsou

part ~~2

after the incicend..geet nd pinkey enters into their class....and they saw that the class has already started...techer ws giving some dictatins 2 studnts...

geet-sir..may we come in plz??

SIR-wow...wt typ of studnts we hv got...late at 1st day of colege..wt a puctuality....can iask u..wy r u late madams...

pinky-sir wo wo....accid....

SIR-oh..u gys made an accidnt...๐Ÿ˜กbt u dont look lik that..stop giving xcuse nd get out of my class...

whole class stars 2 laugh...suddenly geet nd pinky saw that boy wid th grl r also in the clas nd looking at them and laughing...๐Ÿ˜ก

geet nd pinky comes out 4m the clas...aftr the clas when sir ws comig out 4m the class he saw both th girls nd said...hope u hv got ur punishment??so i hope u wl b carefull 4m nxt time..nd he started 2 go...at that moment a boy called him nd said...
sir..actuly they r innocent..it ws dev nd nayntara..today when these grls wr coming dev almost caused a n accidnt with his bike and geet felt down..she must got injured thts wy they r late today......

after listening this sir got vry angry and tell geet to come 2 principal office wit that dev...

geet do according to wt he said....

in principls office...
princi-dev..i didnt expect this 4m u...hw can u be so careless...nd aftr doing this u didnt even apologise to this girl??this is not xpected 4m younger brother of MAAN...nw if u dont apologise to this girl..i will compelled 2 suspend u...jst say sorry now...
DEV-am sorry ms....
geet-geet....
DEV-sorry geet..am realy sorry....please forgive me...
geet-its ok dev...๐Ÿ˜Š
princi-nw both of u can go...
aftr that..geet goes 2 pinky...to hv her lunch...
dev...with his friends...
NAYANTARA-dev i cant beliv u said sorry 2 that down market girl..hv u lost it?

DEV-ya tara...bcoz if i didnt do that sir will complain 2 bro..nd u knw he wont spair me 4 that....am so afraid of him...

NT-ya..ur bro...(nd she got lost in her dream world imagining maan๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)snaps...bt i think...๐Ÿ˜‰

DEV-ya....am going 2 tak revenge 4m her.......she wl hav to leave this college 1 day....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

NT-so...wts the plan??

DEV-leave it to me....lets go to canteen nw....

in canteen....
dev sees geet and pinky are sitting in a table...he xcused his frnds and goes to them...

DEV-hey geet...sorry again..wo tab mera mood boht khrab tha..tumne maaf kr diya na muje?

geet-yes sure....its ok...

DEV-so...can we be friends?waise am not abad frnd...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

geet-sure...we r friends...(nd they shakes hands)

DEV in his mind....(geet...u hv to pay yry big for this friendship...i promise i will make u leave this college 1 day..)

DEV-thanx...so...lets celebrate....treat 4m me to u nd ur friend...

pinky-pinky..nd thanks 4 the the treat...

DEV-u r wlcm.....

precap----more of the friendship๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hope u will like it....

Edited by soumimaaneetsou - 13 years ago
nice .. continue soon and plzz add me to the pm list

love
Sana
thanx 4 liking it.......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i didnt xpect this......i will update soon....love u all....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š