Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

together we stand divided we fall (Page 4)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Muah

muah

muah...

Ekdum badiya post hai ji...
thanks dear i hope the environment in forum gets better

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

arre humra bahadur bacha..WinkLOL
ek dum badiya.. LALLANTOP...Clap...thankoo

krishna is an open book like i said.well said. he does not have anything to hide bt wen he does he does not know how to do it well because he is uncomfortable in lying esp to pratigya.because he loves her a lot and moreover has a golden heart. he needs to be presented ryt n wrong before him n it has always been like tat... bt now he has to tink abt it..because he knows prats likes to tell truth. so it confuses him n then he doesnt know wat to do.. bt all he wants his not to hurt her.never.. the underline was this.... bt he went abt it the wrong way..very wrong. the way he looked at P during the hair massage sequence showed a hint of his naughty self back again.u mean ubtan sequence .. like u knw looking at her in a way... leave it wat is ova is ova.. get some oil n massage my head.. bt she didnt give in even though she wanted to... because she knws then the same cycle will go on... u knw.. love-fyt-love... but madam bictoria should talk with her hubby knowing he can think like her he is uneducated

pratigya on the otha hand... is complex.very complex bechara baba also says tumhra pata nahin chalt kaun si baat achi lag jaye kon si buriLOL. she does have standards... for her family n her in lawsexactly ... bt she still made it clear she cannot stand K being insulted by anybody eventhough the way she has reacted to him being insulted at times can be quesioned...she loves and respects him truely thats why soo much hurt for his lies bt she still loves him... she knws he broke her trust which is something he himself cannot handle so now he myt get serious n do something abt it... well CVs have to decide thisi hope cfeatives handle this matter sensibly...

bt on whole other note... Nazi dear i agree...thankoo n its not krishna or pratigya bt KRIYA n mkap that we have to love n support bt occasional criticism should be done...othawise thr is no fun... heheheehe...ji dhanewat
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Big smileLove the topicBig smile

ClapBravo cheri Clap

StarYesStar

Blushingthanks dear lub u loved the pic also muwahss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Naziaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii.... Muaah muaah muaah, lubly post, agree wid u di.... This forum sometimes seems to hav turned to a battlefield.... Btw di, hw r u dng!

<div></div>thanks dear i am fine how r u just missing mkap cant wait for mahaepi
Di, i m dng gd.. Was busy throughout d day collecting material for my assignment... Chhuti k din bi chaain nahi hai.. Cry Oh ya me too waiting for ME, and hoping that CV's don't disappoint us....
<div></div>read the new article posted by dhanya seems something good coming best of luck with assingment how many words assingment dear
No word limit diii, and d worst thing z that it has to b hand written.... Ufff....
roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
superb postClap nothing 2 add mor......Smile

telstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Naziaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii.... Muaah muaah muaah, lubly post, agree wid u di.... This forum sometimes seems to hav turned to a battlefield.... Btw di, hw r u dng!

<div></div>thanks dear i am fine how r u just missing mkap cant wait for mahaepi
Di, i m dng gd.. Was busy throughout d day collecting material for my assignment... Chhuti k din bi chaain nahi hai.. Cry Oh ya me too waiting for ME, and hoping that CV's don't disappoint us....
<div></div>read the new article posted by dhanya seems something good coming best of luck with assingment how many words assingment dear
No word limit diii, and d worst thing z that it has to b hand written.... Ufff....
oh i recently made 6000 words assignmentSleepyhere there are gora teachers was thinking of writing some gallis in the endLOLwas soo pissed off

Sun7shine

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshna1020

superb postClap nothing 2 add mor......Smile
Embarrassedthankyou
piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
well said diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uah muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh totally agree wid u i,m r can say kriya fans r completly wid u diiiiiiiiiiiiiii brilliant i always love kriyaaaaaaaaaaa arjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

telstra

Go to top