India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

CHIII...!!!! BORING....

luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
CHIII...!!!!!! BORING SHOW I HAV EVER SEEN..
I WAS LUKING THE CHILDREN PART ON STAR-UTSAV .. THAT WAS REALLY SMTHELSE... BUT NOW C... WAT THE SHOW HAS BCOME.....

THEY ONLY KEEPS ON SHOWING ROBI, TAPOSH,RITESH, MOULI, JONAKI AND TANI GHISIPITI FAMILY DRAMAS BORING SCENE....
THAT'S IT.....!!!!!!

M RALLY NOT LYKING THE WAY HARSHAD IS BEING IGNORED......

ON KIS DESH THERE WERE SO MANY HARSHAD'S PERFORMANC BASED SCENES ON WHICH HE PROVED THAT H IS THE BEST... BUT NOW C... HE IS JST STANDING ON CORNER AND LISTENINJG TO OTHER ....M REALLY NOT LYKING IT.....HIS TALENT SHOULD B USED....BUT C.. THESE CREATIVES R IN LOVE WID TAPOSH, ROBI AND RITESH...

SORRY FRNS DON'T WANNA HURT U ALL......BUT.....I  WANT HARSHAD TO B BACK WID BANG ON WONDERFUL AND DIFFERENT SHOW AFTER TL ENDS...NOT ON BORING FAMIY DRAMA LYK TL .......

GODBLESS HARSHAD..!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347anjalianjali

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Okay...Plz get out if u don't like the show...and yes...comparing two shows is against the rules..!!

chaha_khanHanoAhmed

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Tere liye is abt xpressions which speak more than words n thats what harshad is perfect at no words d eyes speak u should understand this if u r a TL fan n if u hav watched it from ur heart.

bobby87HanoAhmed

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
And yes..Typing in blocks means shouting and is again against the forum rulexs..!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HanoAhmed

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Tere liye is abt xpressions which speak more than words n thats what harshad is perfect at no words d eyes speak u should understand this if u r a TL fan n if u hav watched it from ur heart.

Ur Right...Some People just start Watching the show....On Utsav see lil and then remove out topics which TL Fanz will  not care for..!!
-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
how told u dey have ignored harshad.....harshad is always been seen nd his scene is d best......taanu r d best.....plzz dont say dis things.....no injustice is done wid harshad he has many scnes k like his nd nupur in d begining den also his fites wid robi dat all vry gud nd afcorse taanu dey r best....plzz dont compare like dis
Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
@RidzziTL fans r united n v stand by its actors n v r resistant to such posts on d forum becoz its our destiny from d very beginning to fight for TL against al odds
luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
sorry 4 th block letter.....wanna say u al... m not comparing it to any shows....
evn i want to njoy tl but......................its boring story is realy pushing it backward evryday guys.......

i knpow u all lov the show but as it was on the bgginng, the way harshad has done his grand entry wid mindblowing attitude....wowww..!!!!!
i was really hoping that tere will go long and and will rule but...
result is really disappointing 4 me,
dspite of the fact that i don't5 lyk the show i can't stop watching tere liye cozzz its all abt harshad......
u guys njoy ur fav on scren copls scens which r rarly shown and i will njoy harshad xpressions and tolrate 2more weeks of it.....

AND I KNOW after it HARSHAD WILL A GRAND COM BACK SOON WID A BANG

jst chill and njoy. few mor days cozz after that th days will b really boring 4 u all . wish u all the vry bst and keep trying to sav ur fav show.  .

Go to top