Pratigya

note to THE CVS - Page 2

Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
anonymous4444, I agree with most of your points. 
Pratigya serial has started the journey on the  downward path, since Aman mathur proposed to Aarushi. Now, they are far from old glorious days. Fallen ratings prove the point.

One thing I predicted some time back (said it in the forum at some point) is that they will show kesar death or near death situation. CVs wanted to cover every single scenario of domestic voilence towards women, and to show that they have taken up Aman-Aarushi track which led to Shakti - Aarushi track. they covered every possible abuse long back, and have not thought of a logical conclusion to any issue.they are just running the serail on a daily basis imo. 

They stopped developing K's character long back. His clear, crisp dialogs in the initial days are replaced with mumbling, repeated words, like that of a child learning new language.

I used to wait for the serial everyday. Now I am just catching up with the 3 week old episodes aired here in US. If I miss a day also, no big deal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anonymous4444

The CVS have ruined all the characters there is nothing left to be seen and to be shown in this show

Agree, Some are ruined, some are regressed, some remain static..

The list is as follows

1.KRISHNA he used to be spoilt brat was willing to go to any length to achieve what he wants. But had some morales in him. He was head over heels for PRATIGYA and finally wins her love. But after this he failed to be the KRISHNA we loved who was only able to conquer but not rule the heart of either PRATIGYA and as well as of the AUDIENCES. From the HERO of the show he turned into a mere COMEDIAN who was more than being unable was unwilling to take up his own responsibilities and also the responsibilities of a husband.

He not only has abdicated his responsibility as a Husband  .but also that of a son..Not only that of a mere comedian..they are actually showing him to be a dim wit, which he never was ...

2.PRATIGYA the position of the lead of this show was turned to a naggy woman who failed all her duties as a wife could neither make her husband realise his duty as a son and husband nor could she manipulate and control her husband by somehow emotionally blackmailing him. All she did was nagging KRISHNA to find a job to earn for their livelihood. She could have guided him as she is very well aware that KRISHNA is not very qualified person who will easily find a job. All she did was throwing KRISHNA out of the house to find a job without any prior guidance.

Agree !! ...She is a nagger, preacher but  not a motivator  or a trailblazer.

3. ADARSH I thought was the best brother a girl can get, but the CVS didn't spare even this character. PREVIOUSLY he was a brother who willing to go to any heights for the sake of happiness and security of his sisters. He sacrificed his childhood love and married KOMAL, so that PRATIGYA is SAFE and not troubled by her in laws. But, later on I don't know for what reason he started behaving like the pet dog of SAJJAN SINGH and once had yelled at PRATIGYA don't know for what reason. Being the adarshwadi proffessor's son he turned out to be a corrupt person.         

Here I would have to disagree..Adarsh was always shown to have some grey shades right from the early days ..his propensity for violence are documented ,The reason why there never was a complaint earlier was, he was playing the follower to Pratigya's leader..But Now he has become his own man , and the CV's are actually focusing on Adarsh, THE MAN !! ..not on Pratigya's brother or Shyamu's  Son.

4.ARUSHI, sister of the lead. Well I must say sister fight is very common in all the daily soaps but this one was really unique. ARUSHI out of anger marries  SHAKTI to take revenge from PRATIGYA for breaking her marriage. And I think after 2-3 weeks of nautanki (including kitchen politics) from ARUSHI'S side the CVS DECIDED TO STOP THIS TRACK HERE AS THIS WAS NOT TAKEN UP WELL BY THE AUDIENCES. With no proper explaination that, why the MATHURS had entered their lives. I mean to say if AMAN MATHUR was happily  married to the other woman then why did he enter ARUSHI'S live and if he was willing to have an extramarital affair then why did he leave.

One of the Dumbest track !!

There are SO MANY QUESTIONS UNANSWERED

If they CVS are not able think how to proceed with the story show they should literally end this without showing more of this nuisance. 

Please don't get me in the wrong sense, once even I used to be a loyal viewer of this show. But, as the story proceeded more and more of nuisance started happening I stopped watching this show. 

What I feel is they must end the show before more of damage is done to the story and more than that our favourite characters  

As long as there are good TRP's, Indicating that This serial still boasts of Good viewers, which in turn implies that the serial is actually riveting and interesting ..There will be no closure !!😊

aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
MY INTENTION OF WRITING THIS POST IS NOT TO HURT ANYONE

1.I AM QUITE SURE THAT THE PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM ARE MUCH MORE AWARE THAN ME ABOUT THE DECREASING NO OF AUDIENCES.
 I DON'T THINK ANYBODY WHO HAS NOT WATCHED THIS SHOW FROM BEGINNING WILL WANT TO WATCH THIS SHOW. 
THE POPULARITY AND TRPS OF THE SHOW ARE SOLELY BASED ON THE OLD LOYAL AUDIENCES  

2.I JUST WANT WANT TO TELL THE CVs THAT THOUGH WE ARE LOYAL BUT NOT FOOLS TO BLINDLY ACCEPT WHAT IS BEING SHOWN. THEY ARE OUGHT TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS