Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by sv003

i hav read it suviWink...!!!! n its g8....Clap well said... Smile

i'm sure suvi... if in the actual serial... had they(the makers) shown this fact that nandu had knw abt this deal b4 itself from NT... dat NT was doin this 4 abhi's career.... makin... then she would hav done the same... ie sacrifice ur love......Embarrassed so that the other person can achieve n touch g8 hieghts....Embarrassed 
sometimes i feel aftr wathin yesterdays epi... ki yeh kaisa pyaar jisme kurbani naam ki koi cheez hi nahin hai....?
kahthe hain... jis se hum pyaar karthe hain... uske liye... kurbani dena bhi kabhi kabhi padtha hai.......

Thanks SwethaHug..and m sure ki the compromise will come soon...till now, AbhIni haven't yet been in a sitituation where they need to compromis ro sacrifice for each other...Happy Holi btwTongue *suvi chucks a balti of coloured water all over Swetha*Wink

omg suvi.....Shocked u splashed me already... n this is the 2nd time ur doing....LOL
happy holi to u to...... suvi dear......Hug
real mein toh holi nahi kheli..IF mein toh khel ne dooo

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

Wow! I liked this Kiran character.....I do hope they show her in the show, I wanna see a jealous, possessive Nandini...what fun! That me makes see some positive in this track! N u write so well dear, keep givin us ur awesome SOSs-Suvi's One Shots lol
They showed her in the show..though I wish she could be explored more..to make Nandu jealous..Thank you Shilpa..I'll try to write more..though I have an FF and another SS..
oh have they??.....goawwd....i have so many epis to catch up.....jus dun get time to even watch the show *rushes to see*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index