Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Batwara cancel nahin hua hai

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Akaisha..

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
yaa I too feel that batwara is not cancelled.... just they r celebrating holi together to show all..... its good... akshara likes to celebrate holi with family members... it happened and also we want batwara not to be cancelled... i think it was not cancelled... i am happy...

Asawari_naksh

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
U MEaur tv akshi hum bahar jaa rahe the but v came back and celebrate holi with everyone and even she told dj ne accept kiya holi sab kuch bhoolke mnaya jaa tha hai every one celebrate holi togetehr

Asawari_naksh

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Adhervika IF-Rockerz
Adhervika
Adhervika

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

U MEaur tv akshi hum bahar jaa rahe the but v came back and celebrate holi with everyone and even she told dj ne accept kiya holi sab kuch bhoolke mnaya jaa tha hai every one celebrate holi togetehr
Di ye sab bakwass hai Dj itni jaldi sudhrene wala nahi hai...Use ab bhi nhai lagta ki galti uski hai...

Asawari_naksh

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakshilu

Jaya aunty but if u watched the IF video Akshara told that there is hichkichahat betwn them. She told that they came back just to celebrate holi with family. All of the dinos were suprised to see the naksh so bade dno( daddaji) ne maaf waaf kuch nahin kiya. They r showing everything is fine just for samaj and duniya nthing else sab natak hai. Also naitik told that his F*Ly  would hv 2 answer lot of ppl if ghar ke beta and bahu nahi rahenge holi ke din. HoorayPartyPartyPartyBatwara is still on.............Hw can any of YR track come to an end so early. 
but if u see u me aur tv there akshi told humlog vapas agaye the and she even told dj ne accept kiya and hum sablog milke holi mana rahe hai waht does it on i don't un derstan d
moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by Nakshilu

Jaya aunty but if u watched the IF video Akshara told that there is hichkichahat betwn them. She told that they came back just to celebrate holi with family. All of the dinos were suprised to see the naksh so bade dno( daddaji) ne maaf waaf kuch nahin kiya. They r showing everything is fine just for samaj and duniya nthing else sab natak hai. Also naitik told that his F*Ly  would hv 2 answer lot of ppl if ghar ke beta and bahu nahi rahenge holi ke din. HoorayPartyPartyPartyBatwara is still on.............Hw can any of YR track come to an end so early. 
but if u see u me aur tv there akshi told humlog vapas agaye the and she even told dj ne accept kiya and hum sablog milke holi mana rahe hai waht does it on i don't un derstan d
di holi ke liye naksh out of station jaane wale the na.. lekin vo gye nhi.. hina vahi keh rhi hai.. itni tension mat lo.. batwara cancel nhi hua hai..Big smile
she even told dj accepted them and vapas agaye what does it mean

moonlight08

Go to top