My Visit to a Geet Fans Mind: Its just a fun post!

Posted: 13 years ago
Posted Originally on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=3036&uid=109723285713002

We love the story and the characters

We love the chemistry between the actors when are they getting together? Creatives please do this for us .... we want to see them together

Wow, they looked into each others eyes today... yes they are in love they dont realise it .. but they love each other

I can feel the love they feel for another one...

Lovely scenes...

Lovely scenes

More Lovely scenes ...

Okay, how many more .. where is the confession.. creatives are you listening?

Creatives what do you get by torturing us, we have quit studying, my husband thinks i dont love him anymore, my best friends abandoned me, and my brother who is 5 years younger teases me of being more sensible than he is.. and i tolerate all of that just for the show ... is this what we get for loving your show so much ? give us the confession now ...

Aah !! Confession finally

Now give us lovely dovey moments since they are a couple...

damn but the older one was hotter, and the other one had him touching her for longer than this one...

the magic is getting lost.. but i am a loyal fan so i shall stick on ...

why was there just one moment today? do you want me to quit watching the show? dont forget i am the one that gives you your TRP ... 

this is it! i am quitting.. (for now) .. i shall come back again in an hour to see if you have responded to me and my threats as yet...

W*F .. you havent .. do you care at all? i am the viewer, and i love the show and the actors.. i have pictures of the actor on my desktop and the song from the show plays on my mobile .. and now, you go ahead and hurt me by doing this with my favorite couple...

I want a story ( by which i mean i want you to read my mind and show what i have imagined in there ...) ... everything else means you are going out of character, you dont care anymore, you dont know how to cash in on the actors you have... ! dont forget i am the one that gives you the TRP .. and did i mention i love the show from the bottom of my heart despite all this?

Aah, the episode was better today, but i have seen better! come on creatives, you havent managed to get into my mind as yet ...!! 

I want undivided screentime of my favorite actors on screen, there are other as well you seem to have employed, but do you see me caring?? nah !

you shoot 6 days a week, i understand ( i switch my mind off, honestly, do i care? Nah again)

Hey you know what? Why dont you just end the show... its better than dragging it this way ... you had the chance to make a master piece and you just lost it .. but look at me.. i still love the show the same ...!! and i dont know why i still watch the show ... that VM someone made the other day was hotter than the song sequence you tried to shoot last night ..!!

and then...

an article says the show is finally ending...

Creatives! why are you doing this to us? dont you know how connected we are to the show.. is this the treatment you are going to give us for loving this show unconditionally .. we made your actors stars, we made your show a hit! neither did you show us what we wanted, now you say you are going off air, i am not surprised... but then.. learn a lesson now !! do what i told you ( remember that story that was playing in my head and i wanted you to guess it as well) ... and the show may still stand a chance ...

Damn! it ended.. are we getting a sequel??

We fans .. our demands are never heard and this is what we get for loving a show so ..

6 months later ...

Another show begins...

for what happens there... kindly scroll up and read...

Happy Holi!!!

Love,
niha
🤣🤣Thats the exact way fans react🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...What a well written post👏👏👏👏👏....

Its the trend which is continuing from past 10 months now😆....It happens when viewers r either emotionally attached to the characters or r obsessed with the show and its characters...Everyone wants to see their fantasy come true in reel world because its not possible in real world always...so when CVs break their fantasy,we see the outburst of the fans🤔.....

Its a never ending cycle because today fans r demanding romance and passion ...when it will come back ,then same set of fans will demand logical story...when that too will come back then same set of fans will demand some spice in the story...and when even that will b given,then same set of fans will say no we don't want Ekta style track...and when that too will b fulfilled with a clean Maaneet track,then fans will say too much of sweetness is giving us diabetes..we want drama🤣

So moral of the story is Fans r as confused as the CVs and in all this confusion the quality of daily soaps in general is only deteriorating😊...

But last but not the least Geet fans still r very much attached to the show..they throw chappals at the CVs but gives them jaadu ki jhappis too when their wishes r fulfilled😆😆😆😳

Nihu wonderfully written😃
thanks jyoti ...🤣 i was bored !! and this is a result of a bored mind ...😉

Originally posted by jyoti06

🤣🤣Thats the exact way fans react🤣...What a well written post👏....

Its the trend which is continuing from past 10 months now😆....It happens when viewers r either emotionally attached to the characters or r obsessed with the show and its characters...Everyone wants to see their fantasy come true in reel world because its not possible in real world always...so when CVs break their fantasy,we see the outburst of the fans🤔.....

Its a never ending cycle because today fans r demanding romance and passion ...when it will come back ,then same set of fans will demand logical story...when that too will come back then same set of fans will demand some spice in the story...and when even that will b given,then same set of fans will say no we don't want Ekta style track...and when that too will b fulfilled with a clean Maaneet track,then fans will say too much of sweetness is giving us diabetes..we want drama🤣

So moral of the story is Fans r as confused as the CVs and in all this confusion the quality of daily soaps in general is only deteriorating😊...

But last but not the least Geet fans still r very much attached to the show..they throw chappals at the CVs but gives them jaadu ki jhappis too when their wishes r fulfilled😳

Nihu wonderfully written😃
perfect dear.....

this is exact scenario of forum.....

every fan use to say the same thing....( i m also one of them 😆)

awesome and funny post......

if i hadnt been in forum then i would have had these thoughts..

but now we get a story line.. then change in storyline then back to the track.. then GC is sick= change in the track.. GC recovred yaaay back to the track.. DD on holiday= change in story.. DD backk we get our story back.. 🤪 noor gone crazy 😆 well no complaints as we get wat we want 😃😛

well now i still have these thoughts but they are less and wayyy less than wen i wasnt in forum..

well these are the thoughts in a geet fan's mind.. well put niha

Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 13 years ago
👏👏👏👏👏
Thanks......................I enjoy it. 😆😆

Hope people understand that we are at fiction show...which is very very near to our heart.....❤️
But that does not means.....we only and only demands.....wait....we will get what we want 😉 

Happy holi to all GHSP fans....with hope....GHSP will rock for a long long time. 😉 😃
🤣🤣
i am glad i know this mad bunch !!! it makes me feel normal 😆
Originally posted by NoorFatima

if i hadnt been in forum then i would have had these thoughts..

but now we get a story line.. then change in storyline then back to the track.. then GC is sick= change in the track.. GC recovred yaaay back to the track.. DD on holiday= change in story.. DD backk we get our story back.. 🤪 noor gone crazy 😆 well no complaints as we get wat we want 😃😛

well now i still have these thoughts but they are less and wayyy less than wen i wasnt in forum..

well these are the thoughts in a geet fan's mind.. well put niha

Noor
Niha...beautiful post .Thanks
👏Perfect depiction of what we feel and do!😆

Niha! tum kahan thi....😭

Happy holi dear!
hey .. happy holi to you too ...🤗 been around, but i havent been writing much .. aaj time mila toh toot padi forum aur FB pe ...😆😆
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

👏Perfect depiction of what we feel and do!😆

Niha! tum kahan thi....😭

Happy holi dear!