Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
1. Guddu & Runjhun's daughter~ I noticed that pretty much every married Zee tv couple has at least 1 kid. I really, really wanna see Guddu & Runjhun as parents. The writers can at least show their daughter as a baby and toddler. I really want them to have at least 1 daughter.
2. Make Mahadevi have a bigger role on the show
~ I like Mahadevi more now than before on the show, I especially liked her during the wedding preparations (during the haldi ceremony & when she sees Runjhun in her wedding dress. She knows that her mom really wanted her to get married & maybe still wants that but she herself might not really care for getting married. I think the show would be even more interesting and romantic if there was a Mahadevi love story. Usually imagine a love story between her & Jabbo
. One of the scenes that I imagine is when he is falling for her, Runjhun gives her a make over. I guess it's not too much of a make over though. Anyways, Mahadevi comes out on the balcony w/her long hair all down, in even waves and a nice salvar. and Jabbo spots her on the terrace & thinks to himself "what a beauty?" but then recalls that Runjhun is not the only young lady in the house and remembers that she has a cousin around her age and realizes that's it's this cousin of hers. As he admires her from afar (well he is really just right across the street), the song from the film "1942 Love Story"- "Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To" starts playing and Jabbo ends up singing this song to Kukkan and Guddu
who are quite surprised and curious about this crush of his (I imagine Kumar Sanu's voice comin' out his mouth, not him singin' it himself- like in Indian films).
3. Abhigyaan's return
~ I think it would be nice to see Abhi again
. He had a pretty big role on the show and he was Runjhun's fiance. Usually when I imagine him comin' back into the picture, he's pretty rich but is still unmarried. By the time he comes back, Guddu & Runjhun's daughter, is a baby. He is quite shocked when he visits the Pandey family because he can't believe she ended marrying and having a kid w/Guddu of all people
. Although there was a time when I used to imagine him w/Mahadevi, I usually I magine him being w/an older Babli (I'm thinkin' a Babli in her late teens or early twenties). I know he is a lot older than her but anyways... Babli asks him when he visits the Pandey house when Gunjika (Gunjhun's daughter) is a baby that if he can kiss her before she dies & he agrees to this- I got this from the film, "Little Women" and the dialogue was exchanged between a girl and a man & they might of had around the same age difference as Abhi and Babli. This show might not end up goin' this into the future w/her being a teenager or adult but I wouldn't mind at least a short epilogue showing them as a couple.
4. Concerning Runjhun's hair and clothes~ Although I don't really mind her hair up, I would like to see her hair down (what I mean by down is all down & maybe a half pony tail or the hairstyle Archana has quite a bit on "Pavitra Rishta" as well). I don't mind the sari blouses she has been wearing on the show but I'd prefer that at least sometimes, the sleeves on her blouse to be shorter.
5. Make all the mamis & mamas eventually become good~ ok, I know quite a bit of people will look at this & will feel this sounds too good to be true but I am so used to seeing all 6 of them and the show wouldn't really be the same without even 1 of them. It might take quite a bit for the mamis to see the light when it comes to Runjhun & the situations that lead to them seeing this light might end up being pretty dire but I've made up tracks in which they actually do warm up to Runjhun. Billo warms up to her first and Kalsonwali & Mitho warm up to her later. I'm not gonna get into how all this happens but all 3 of these aunts end up having big problems in their life and through these issues they warm up to her.
6. Show Vishnu interact w/Babli
- I feel it would be nice to see Vishnu interact at least a little bit more w/Babli since I pretty much don't see them interact w/eachother at all. I feel like he would maybe be more nice to her than how her mom is towards her. Whenever Babli talks to Kalsonwali, she shouts at Babli even though Babli didn't even do anything wrong. I really don't like the way she talks to Babli!
. I feel like Vishnu might less emotionally attached to Babli than how Rajju is w/his kids but still... it would be nice to see him interact w/Babli. This girl needs more affection from her parents
1. Kukkan having a love story
~ When it comes to romance on this show, I usually don't imagine a Kukkan love story. I have imagined him getting jealous of how much time Jabbo spends w/Mahadevi. Anyways, I wouldn't mind if the writers make him a love interest and make at least more of a side plotline w/him & whoever the girl is. The weirdest thing that I have imagined regarding Kukkan was him crushing on Billo
2. More Gunjhun offspring~ I remember I said I'd if the writers do decide to give them more than 1 kid, it would be nice to see w/a daughter & 2 sons. Right now I wouldn't mind this combo as well as 2 daughters & a son (like my family) or a daughter & a son.
3. Shashi coming back~ I don't care much for this guy but I don't mind him comin' back into the picture. I would add more to this explanation but I usually don't imagine Shashi scenes. Anyways, he had such a tiny role on the show and didn't talk that much in the little time he was there.
4. Billo's affair
~ Usually, the only person who I imagine cheating on their spouse is Vishnu (he cheats on Kalsonwali w/his paralegal who is quite younger than him) but I can totally see Billo cheating on Bantu. Besides, she doesn't seem to love him so maybe she'll end up falling for a rich, handsome NRI
. If Billo were to cheat on Bantu & he found about the affair- this could lead to him freeing himself from her & being less submissive towards her.
5. Guddu's parents having a bigger role~ I remember someone mentioning that a possible track would be Guddu's parents protecting Runjhun from him. I wouldn't mind them doing more on the show. I really like the scenes w/him and his parents.
6. Billo and Bantu finding out that Diamond is actually their son
~ Mitho and Rajju are pretty selfish people & I can totally see a flashback w/Mitho telling Rajju since she is not able to have children (Mahadevi is either a toddler or a kid at this time) and that she really wanted to provide the family w/a male heir, Rajju melts and pays the doctor to give Billo's baby to them. Billo ends up goin' unconscience while giving birth to Diamond & after she gives birth to him, the doctor sneaks baby Diamond into Mitho's room. The doctor lies to Bantu and Billo, after Billo wakes up from her unconscience state, saying she gave birth to a stillborn. I think it would be nice if Bantu & Billo got a kid but I imagine them w/their mentally challenged daughter, Bindiya much more than this Diamond thing that I just mentioned. I prefer the Bindiya situation.
1. Deaths~ I don't want pretty much any of the characters on this show to be killed off!
2. I know I'm talkin' about Gunjhun offspring again
~ If the writers decide to give Gunjhun more than one kid well I don't want Guddu and Runjhun to have only sons & I'm not too onto them having only daughters as well.
3. Don't make Guddu become a completely different person~ Guddu is my favorite Zee tv hero even though he pisses me off sometimes. In the cast section of this forum, it says that he becomes a changed man and changes his outlook on life and I don't mind him changing but the writers shouldn't go to much to the extreme when it comes him changing.
~ Feel free to pour out as much as u want about any of the things I've mentioned & feel free to add at least 1 do, don't or maybe to my list
Edited by edabella - 29 May 2011 at 3:19pm