India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

HA 19march must watch (Page 5)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
did u notic sushsnt giving water on 4.09 ankita's head may be making her THANDA bc she became so talli he was observing her we can see on pic and he enjoing so much see ankita singing he is so sweeet and caring

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverarchanamanav

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL what was thisLOL everyone really seems high especially ankitaROFL loved her marathi "dum dum dum" and "zoom". she seems out of control singing, dancing and playing with sushant's ear and noseROFL

Sushant is such a badmash, he gave bhang to everyone and didn't have it himself LOL and hawwwww he said i love u in marathiDay DreamingDay Dreaming i bet he learned that part pretty well and played well with other parts by just saying 'HO'LOL

Edited by CuteCherry - 20 March 2011 at 4:01pm
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Aww it is such a lovely segment.. Thanks for sharing.. They are all enjoying so much..

Sushant ne sab ko bhang pilaya  LOLLOL.. Anki was full on Talli.. But she was very very cute.. Bichari baad Sushant ki Khair nahi.. LOLLOLLOL..

Love the way Ankita Sings.. Aww I wish her throat is fine after all this.. She was in complete masti mood. Thanks to Sush.. He is soooooooooo cuteeeee...

My Fav was Ankita dancing like a Radha with a Bhang ki glass on her head and Sushant as Krishna... Both suit so well as Krishna and Radha.. Sushant as naughty as Krishn and Ankita as beautiful as Radha.. Aww Day Dreaming

This is one of their best segments... I would watch it 100/1000/1000000000s dont know how many times Day Dreaming
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Gosh the Marathi segment was very very cute.. Forgot to mention that earlier..

Sushant has improved a lot.. Awww he said he loves Ankita a lot in Marathi.. Wow super cute..

Ankita and Varsha singing Aaj na chodungi tujhe Dam Dama Dam in Marathi ROFL

Go to top