India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

HA 19march must watch (Page 4)

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

TD ,Akka I don't know maybe I am wrong but I thought for a moment she did got shy,smiled and looked downwards but then to cover it up or rather the power of bhaang started dominating again so then she went to the next sentence ROFL

Edited by soul_angel - 19 March 2011 at 6:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

0594Jaishankar..Sonii..archanamanavPiyatrixTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Jia, you  are right .I also saw it just now .She did get shy for just split of a second but quickly wanted back  the talli mood ...She was not in a romantic mood this day for sure ...ROFL

Sushant was laughing when he was singing dam dama dam ....ROFL ..
I tell you, he is a lucky guy , honestly ...she keeps him laughing all day long ...

That  guy Manish was so right ..Sushant walks around with  a phuljadi all the time ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

0594shootingstar27JaishankarThaneegremlin.archanamanavsuan..Sonii..Piyatrix

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
jia thnx for dose pics...

Ankita is such a firebrand dat she makes the whole atmosphere on fire ROFL   but i agree wid Tanyadi.i've never found sooo cute as much as in the whole Holi segments..she is really adorable..

sushant is  defo sober and made everyone esp Anki,parag Talli hmmm smart guy..i really wish dey enjoyed Holi as much as in the sets also

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 19 March 2011 at 7:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

0594archanamanavsuangremlin...Sonii..PiyatrixTanyaz

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

I always find Ankita adorable she is crazy and I like crazy Cool  crazy is fun Approve LOL and you know when did I found her super adorable? I found Ankita highly adorable in that after elimination AV of hers  ROFLROFL Kisi ki band bajani hai tu aise bajao ApproveROFL

Edited by soul_angel - 19 March 2011 at 8:03pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

0594Thaneeshootingstar27Jaishankar..Sonii..sensodynearchanamanavNisha_90PiyatrixTanyazAreYaar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I think Ankita is great .She is a born Star ..It  has nothing to do with her looks or her profession....it's  the person she is ..Even if she was a cashier in a super market she  would have been a Star ..

There are some people like that , their personalities and their fun loving nature is just so awesome that they stand out because of that only ...
I like Sushant a lot and I think he will do very well in future , he is very sensible and extremely talented but when it is the two of them together ...I just keep looking at Ankita LOL, she is just so crazy ...

Infact I think Sushant always looks better to me when he is standing next to Ankita ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 March 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

0594Jaishankarshootingstar27archanamanavsuan..Sonii..Piyatrix

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
did anyone else notice, Manohar was equally talli ROFL he was doing bhangra with chashma in his hands LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..archanamanav

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

You know in the emoticon's window there is a perfect emoticon to describe Ankita in this segment and that would be >> Silly - Ankitaaaaa is one crazzzzzy chick ROFLthe way she was singing Aik ke do, do ke chaar so high and totally tun  ROFL and her version of " Dum Duma Dum" in marathi ROFL " Aaj na chorongi tujhe" Sushant replied in Marathi " Ho Ho Ho" but when she interpretated the song in Marathi "Aaj na chor majli tula ?" right ?( I hope I am not saying something which I shouldn't and which have some other meaning to it ROFL ) then Sushant replied in hindi " Dum Duma Dum" ROFLROFL

Naahi ga majhi aai ROFL( before you ask, I will tel, nahi meri amma ROFL)
That has double meaning sort of 'chor ne tumhe chori kar liya' ROFL, other meaning, jane doLOL
Sushant was saying HO the same way, when someone dont know english, how that person says 'yes' 'yes'' yes' to be on safer sideLOL

Both are very lucky to find each other, Rab ne bana di jodi Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
^^ Yes, Manohar was equally talli. ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Here Manohar baba is dancing in his own way with out giving dam about any one ROFL  ROFL people around him gave space seeing the way he use to dance and Ankita is pichkaring him, but he had not effect seeing  that Ankita went to Manjusha .LOL

I think Manohar baba was enjoying his freedom that Sulochana was not around if she was around he would just adjusted his chamsha.Geek  LOL  How I wish we could dance of Manohar baba is show. ROFL ROFL

P.S: on the other hand Manjusha's and Vinod's voice are so shrill and irritating like throwing stones at the window sort of irritating Stern Smile 

Agree these two were also Talli, but voice was so shrill that I wanted hitted with that spike. LOL

I always find Ankita adorable she is crazy and I like crazy Cool  crazy is fun Approve LOL and you know when did I found her super adorable? I found Ankita highly adorable in that after elimination AV of hers  ROFLROFL Kisi ki band bajani hai tu aise bajao ApproveROFL

@Bold: Exactly even I found her highly adorable in her elimination avi. She was a basanti talking non-stop with out thinking anything and I had huge smile seeing that avi as I knew she was just being herself. LOL LOL

As Zee people are being enough kind with me, so I uploaded one more Hose Arrest segment which was hilarious equally. LOL

Here also Ankita is so cute playing pehchan kaun. LOL Especially I love the bit when she purposely identifies Sushant as Shibu and later when Sushant identifies the expression she gives is so cute!LOL

Edited by nishr - 20 March 2011 at 4:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..archanamanavbonnefillesuanPiyatrixAreYaar

Go to top