India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

HA 19march must watch (Page 3)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
lol.. i think sushant has picked up some basic marathi after working with a predominantly marathi cast for almost two years ... bcuz he said i luv you in marathi without anyone prompting him ..

and ya , i agree with gene .. anki , parag and manohar were definitely high .. and gosh , actually i thought sushant was the most sober of the lot .. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankargremlin.suanTiyaliAreYaar

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Here is the YT link of it,

Hmm I have uploaded House Arrest knowing the fact its gonna get delete, but I have given chance by making unlisted in that my video will be private and only who has link can watch this segment. Actually I had uploaded this old segment of them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyQupjjBQAM which use to get deleted as dmcl use to claim, but I have uploaded it yesterday till now DMCL people haven't claim it so I have uploaded this segment also like that only. If in case this works then I may upload all the links like this only. Sorry  that you guys had to read all this.

This is last time I'm gonna give try if this also doesn't work then I'm gonna leave it.

Edited by nishr - 19 March 2011 at 11:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

0594CuteCherryThaneeJaishankargremlin.lunza..Sonii..archanamanavsuanNisha_90PiyatrixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the link, Nish!

LMAO Ankita is soooooooooo highROFLROFLROFLROFL Man this girl is a laugh riot....singing on full volume and translating random songs into MarathiROFLROFL......

And I agree with Lunza.....Sushant deffo looks the most sober of the lot.....so he got everyone else high and he himself is so sober....LOLL

But seriously hilarious and cute segment....especially when Ankita was so obviously drunk/high and insisting that Sushant speak in Marathi and telling him what all to say in MarathiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin...Sonii..

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
omg !! Anki is totally zonked ROFL ROFL aww Sushie is so cute Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

732807 Senior Member

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
LOL!!!  are they all drunk?
gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

You know in the emoticon's window there is a perfect emoticon to describe Ankita in this segment and that would be >> Silly - Ankitaaaaa is one crazzzzzy chick ROFLthe way she was singing Aik ke do, do ke chaar so high and totally tun  ROFL and her version of " Dum Duma Dum" in marathi ROFL " Aaj na chorongi tujhe" Sushant replied in Marathi " Ho Ho Ho" but when she interpretated the song in Marathi "Aaj na chor majli tula ?" right ?( I hope I am not saying something which I shouldn't and which have some other meaning to it ROFL ) then Sushant replied in hindi " Dum Duma Dum" ROFLROFL

Sushant couldn't understand the first two lines Ankita said in Marathi so he thought of the safest and bestest answer to give " Ho" ROFL  thats actually a good theory if you can't understand something in Marathi the safest way to answer it is " HO " ROFLROFL 
Looks like Ankita have taught some lines to Sushant in Marathi like I love you or maybe Sushant learned it specially for her oooooo Wink LOL the only thing in the world which can make Ankita blush is Sushant's " I love you " no matter how high she is the moment he said that in Marathi Ankita at once blushed and got shy aww LOL

And this is what you call classic Talli ROFL

The best part Sushant was just standing and looking at what she was doing first she played with his nose then his ears and he was just standing there like a statue I'll repeat that is what you call classic Talli  ROFL

P.S: on the other hand Manjusha's and Vinod's voice are so shrill and irritating like throwing stones at the window sort of irritating Stern Smile 

Edited by soul_angel - 19 March 2011 at 8:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

0594CuteCherryThaneeshootingstar27JaishankarLuvSSevertoothbrush13..Sonii..sensodynearchanamanavsuanPiyatrixAreYaar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

Yup , she was as high as a kite ....

But honestly , I thought Ankita has never looked so cute to me as she did in this segment ....
Simply adorable talli she was ...Silly

I loved the  marathi song in the end and when Sushant said to her ' I love you ' , she was least bothered .....ROFL , too high to get emotional LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeverThaneearchanamanavsuanPiyatrix

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
she usually gets shy to sing the whole song..she stops midway and gets shy..today she was singing full throttle and out of tune..LOL..
guruji you are right she didn't even notice it was i love u ..she was like next marathi sentence already..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverThaneePiyatrix

Go to top