Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Future predictions

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Suds might change for the better, Kala may temporarily escape or die accidentally while fighting with Dutta, or maybe Nakku will kill when she tries to kill Dutta!  My head is spinning!! So many possibilities.  But Dutta will cannot die, Nakku is his Surakhsha Kavach!!

ziks

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
May be Kala will escape or go mad or turn positive (not sure of the possibility/believability -but good idea for a happy fairytale like ending). Suds is not a big problem. I think he can be kept under check. He does not have the brains to do much harm. May be Suds and leela can stay at different house and not at PN. No need to kill Suds. He doesn't deserve even that(to be killed and a bullet wasted on him). DNB and others live happily ever after, if they want to end on an happy note.

Only person i want to get killed is Seema. Eventhough i'm sure she can't do anything to Tasha. She is just irritating. Like in an earlier episode discussion yesterday, i mentioned -even if the CVs just forget her existence i will be happy and accept this as another blooper.

But if they want to drag on and even i don't want LTL to end so soon. May be dutta can quit his DON work and try to do something more respectable and there he could face problem because of this. I'm confused i can't think of a better future track.

Edited by LTLFan - 19 March 2011 at 3:54am

ziks

sss8080 Senior Member
sss8080
sss8080

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

ALL the options are accepted and  it  dose  not   make any difference for us  except the last option . Dutta should  not die . If  he is  quiting  then  there  may be  various  other options  except to show  his death . 

I feel ,  Creative team  of  LTL are very Expert and  Genious people   and it is our humble request that they  should not  play  with  the sentiments of  so many   loyal  viewers  of this show . They  can  explore any dam  Option for LTL but not  the  Death  of  DUTTA   and  no  other   Husband / Lover  for  Nakku.   

The Twist  may be such as,  Dutta  may either go to  any  Secret Mission or any kind  of Adventurous   Business trip  in  foreign or some other Planet   / Part  of  Earth to  explore  new  things   etc , etc ,  but   his  death  will  be  a  real   blow to  All  LTL Fans .   It  will  be horrible  for us  .since he  has become a real  life  character  for us  not  a  reel life . 

Right  from  beginning   we are hooked to this show  just because of Dutta  and Nakku's   amazing love story .and  hoping  all  will be well in  the  end   and  a  wonderful    happy  ending  of this  love story. Otherwise   who   would have been interested in  a DON  And a Maid  Servant  Affair  and  continued  to watch  this show  without  any fail for  such a long  time  and  wasted  hours  together  .  But  Both  lead pair made us crazy for LTL   due to   their  excellent chemistry . 

Further ,  MR has given this show  a new dimensions and   height   by  his excellent acting   to this  DON role   and  made  a most  admired  character for  us  in  TV  show . We all fallen  flat for this  DON . Hence , we want this  Superb  character ,  DUTTA  /  MR   not    to die.  As  a king  he should long live with his  Queen   to Rule his kingdom  .   And   This story   may  be thus wrapped here .  After  few days they may start again  a  LTL  Part 2 . without   DUTTA  and  Nakku .

In part 2 , Nakku  may  be  given  a  New  cast , Name, Character  and  role  if  she continues  in  LTL Part 2 . 

Edited by sss8080 - 23 March 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksramya90-bharti-mIsHeZ.xHamlet53

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
All options are ok except last one .

Who will  accept datta dying . Its funny to think it also .

If really march 24 th is last date for mishal  .  Then there should be the happy ending  to tasha love story .

And as some one said   cvs don't play with emotions of loyal viewers if they want  they can go for another part with  new characters .

At any cost Dutta  Bhau should win the battle and he has to live with his nakusha happily for some days .

After that they may go for a twist by introducing new villain .

No problem for me if kala or suds die or both .

I want seema should be killed immediately  than kala ,  suds .

She is a waste character and so much irritating .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11mIsHeZ.x

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Nothing less than DN settling in PN happily married with the family nd starting their own family if continued, post kala [whether she is killed or redeemed is CVs headache] .  Enuf of same plotting of kala nd let them explore dutta either giving up his Underworld business.

Edited by brvr - 19 March 2011 at 10:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksAbhiAniivy_11mIsHeZ.xHamlet53

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
now coming to my opinions on the BIG matter of dutta dying..
don't kill him off i think if mishal is leaving then they should just divert his character in a diversion..i.e gone somewhere... it would be good if mishal could do random cameo's instead of leaving completely..now getting over the horrible matterOuchConfused
what i would really like is some happy moments in patil niwas..sweet scenes between naku and dutta..
then maybe  the madhu acceptance track..the track of the old lady who had cursed dutta no..children track.. dutta wanting to have children yet that curse is in the bk of his mind
...maybe then add a new villan.
most of all i just really want to see tasha happy for a bit..like proper husband and wife and dutta ruling over his patil wadi again.

Edited by jagrutid - 19 March 2011 at 5:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksivy_11mIsHeZ.x

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

i believe none out of suds or kala wil die... they wil remain a part of the show, sumhw CVs wil work out sum way of keeping thm in...

if seema doesnt leave the shw thn the next track after kala-dutta confrontation is defo heading towards LT...

Dutta cnt die nor can Mishal leave... if mishal quits, thn a lot of ppl wil quit watching LTL...

personally i wud like 2 c the story focus on tasha n the development in their relationship, by this m nt hinting at their SR or anything, but instead of building a strong understanding esp from naku's side..i wud like her 2 open up n tell dutta abt her past... dutta always trusted her with his past, i feel its time she did the sme....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksmIsHeZ.x

Go to top