Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

What I do not want next . . . (Page 3)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Wafah,
  LOL at your random thought process.....God! How in the world do u really get such thoughts ... LOL

Good judging of G's characterization.

Agree to all of it.

My main aim, hope they don't change G in such a way that his well-established characterizations goes jarring. 

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Also, if Guddu's mom wakes up and sees Runjhun... she may ask Runjhun if Guddu really forced the wedding...and Runjhun may lie and say no to spare Guddu's mom any grief.  Guddu will not expect this.  

Ha Ha .. Now, that would be interesting! I wonder if this would happen though.

I really hope that Guddu does not shoot Runjhun and that's how she ends up at the hospital because really then Guddu should go to jail for a LONG TIME for attempted murder.Angry You know Vishnu will fight the case against him if that was the case.

Exactly. My thoughts as well. Even if she is merely hurt, Vishu might not spare him and that would give me all the more reason not to pay-off the remaining 3.5 Lakhs and the additional 15Lakhs he had promised in the hospital.

Also, I think when Guddu finds out Runjhun is a bhagonwali he will think everyone is crazy as he has had only bad luck when she is around.  
That is right! It would be difficult for him to believe initially.

But it's possible that the way Runjhun treats his mom will factor into how Guddu feels about Runjhun. 
I too hope this happens.
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
IInteresting thread Bee.......read all the other comments too......I have no prblm wid G knwng the Bhagonwali secret......i dnt thnk that part can easily sway him....i mean he cnsiders R as the root cause of his sorrows.........he believes he doesnt have a soul so it is least likely that he will believe in R being lucky for him.......and yeah i wud also lyk love to unfold slowly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index