India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

What I do not want next . . . (Page 2)

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Bee, I agree they can't have Guddu shoot Runjhun at point blank. There is a definite possibility of her getting injured or the gun misfiring elsewhere (it would be entirely funny if either of the two (Vishnu and Rajju) trying to make their escape finds the bullet misfire and have it lodge in their butt, the fat muscle will keep the bullet from penetrating but it will hurt LOL. I'm getting offtrack but just a random thought process.)

I liked the fact that Kukkan and Jabbo know Guddu so well enough that they know he will regret it. Also the fact that Guddu has never drunk like that before despite what one would expect of his character, shows one that simply there are a lot of aspects of Guddu that are misunderstood. Secondly that Guddu might retaliate with anger, but you can tell how much his father's words are like barbs to his soul. I think its easier for him to admit he is a bad guy than fight to correct people. Again this is because one he frankly doesn't care what anyone else thinks (except for his mom, and to some very small extent his father) and second because he has a sense of pride.

I think more than his anger, more than anything he does, his pride is his biggest folly. Regarding finding out whether Runjhun is a Bhagonwali, I think his first and initial reaction when he finds out would most likely be disbelief. Guddu doesn't seem like the one to blindly believe in the fact that Runjhun is Bhagonwali. He cares less for superstitions and things as such, since he believes foremost in practicality, and simple visible facts.

As for using Runjhun, I can not see that either. Not directly anyways. His main concern is his mom, now. Without his mom, he seems to have no real motive or ambition to his character. He seems to enjoy taking it a day at a time. To him the only reason money was an issue was because of his mom, not because he craved riches. The only motive to use Runjhun at the moment would be to use her against her uncles and aunts to extract revenge. Even then there is no exact science to her being lucky, so one can't say how he'd do that either.

Him falling in love with her because of luck doesn't seem likely either to me. I mean even if he knows she is lucky, he's not going to change his attitude towards her. So far he's only considered her unlucky much like Runjhun herself, because whenever she's around bad things have happened to him (to his knowledge) so it will take a lot of convincing I feel.

I think right now there is too much hatred in both of them to see any kind of emotion or read any simple gestures as anything much. I think when Runjhun and Guddu see each other there is a lot of red. There are times when I feel like even though Amma is trying to console her Runjhun is barely listening. In her mind Guddu is Raavan and it will take a lot of persuasion to alter that. As much as Guddu blames Runjhun for his misery, Runjhun blames Guddu too.

She always points fingers at him rather than her uncles and aunts. It's always him trying to break her happiness or her marriage. Same goes for Guddu. They both seem to blame each other equally, and while Guddu might be a little more hot-headed than Runjhun and carry things a little far, Runjhun does most of the time bring out the worst in him as he does her.

I also do not wish to see his behavior change because he knows she is a bhagonwali that would be asking a lot of change for his character. He may pretend to be nice to her but in actuality or pretend that he's had a change of heart, but in actuality to change his heart because of who she is, is like loving a someone because they are rich and not because of their individuality. I don't think they intend to, and definitely hope they do not make Guddu a luck-digger so to speak. That suits Runjhun's uncles and aunts more than him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaEcliPSe_2010rani2007edabellarusha4003bee5

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I was thinking about the shooting and how the gun is pointing up when he shoots.  What if... he shoots the gun at the ceiling to scare her and says he wants her to see the suffering she has caused.  Then, Guddu drags Runjhun to the hospital to show her his mom's condition.  Guddu's mom will get better and Runjhun will see the softer side of Guddu and how distraught he is over her illness.  Dinananth may also see Runjhun and decide that he will atone with Guddu's actions and keep his bahu at his house.  Also, if Guddu's mom wakes up and sees Runjhun... she may ask Runjhun if Guddu really forced the wedding...and Runjhun may lie and say no to spare Guddu's mom any grief.  Guddu will not expect this. 

I really hope that Guddu does not shoot Runjhun and that's how she ends up at the hospital because really then Guddu should go to jail for a LONG TIME for attempted murder.Angry You know Vishnu will fight the case against him if that was the case.

Also, I think when Guddu finds out Runjhun is a bhagonwali he will think everyone is crazy as he has had only bad luck when she is around.  But it's possible that the way Runjhun treats his mom will factor into how Guddu feels about Runjhun.  I don't think the Bhagonwali bit will impact the relationship.

Edited by rani2007 - 19 March 2011 at 4:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anovaedabellarusha4003bee5

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

(it would be entirely funny if either of the two (Vishnu and Rajju) trying to make their escape finds the bullet misfire and have it lodge in their butt, the fat muscle will keep the bullet from penetrating but it will hurt LOL. I'm getting offtrack but just a random thought process.)  .... I just LOVE you random thot process ! LOL

Regarding finding out whether Runjhun is a Bhagonwali, I think his first and initial reaction when he finds out would most likely be disbelief.  Very tru,  Afterall as far as he is concerned whenever she cross his path, she gets him into trouble

There are times when I feel like even though Amma is trying to console her Runjhun is barely listening. Sooo tru ... she just seems to 'switch off' ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anova

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey bee
U r sooooooooooooooooooo right ...
He shouldint fall for her after knownin shes lucky ....
He might try to use her......which v dont want to happen ...
But sumhow d misunderstandin should clear cuz G anger for R is crossin limits( i think so )....

He hates her she sent him to jail twice ..which is not a varyyyyy big thing but may it hurt him more cuz even in d past his dada sent him to jail n he left d house n his amma so he might hate jail (i think)..

Even i think she dint get shoot cuz in d precap it shows d fire went in d air .......

But lets just c wat happens
Cant wait fr monday..........

Tehzeeb,
  You have a very important and valid point there , which I obviously forgot when I wrote this post, that G was imprisoned once before due to his Dad's complaint and hence he is so angry at going to jail due to R. That explains why he was so angry with R when he had to go to jail. No wonder LOL

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

great post bee..

I also dont want him to find out that R is bhagonwali...so soon...

I want them to start liking each other first..and slowly..then fall in love..

I dont think R is shot..the gun was not pointing at her in last part..maybe someone tries to take gun away??...or as you mentioned..its fired at the ceiling..

G father will not accept the money so only other way his mum can get better is via R..

next week will be interesting...Wink

Thanks Bhavni.
Good to know u also want them be accepting of each other and then him coming to know that she is a Bhagonwali.

About the shooting, If I remember correctly, Kukkan & jabbo know where he went and for what purpose, so, probably they will come and intervene.

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

well, I don't mind either way, he finds out or not.  I don't think it matters so much to him as to the Pandeys.  Guddu is already married to the Bhagonwali.  He can take her to his mother's house, her sasural.  When G finds out about her, its the Pandeys loss.  What does G stand to gain from finding out, to him since she has come into his surroundings, there has been one bad thing after another. Also, I don't think falling in love for either of them at the moment is even remotely in their minds.  His mindset is more focused on saving his mother at all costs.  He is not thinking at all about his actions like his father said when u ruined a girl's life you did not even think of your actions. Na he did not think.  Guddu is not thinking!  He is acting on impulse out of frustration, anger, &desperation!!  Guddu replies he has no soul!  So first in order for him to even consider any feelings of compassion, kindness, love, he has to find his soul back.  Now, here is where R comes in.  She can help him in his journey back to his soul.   AMMA mentions to R, that R can change G (or something like that).  Amma is right.  So, I am not at all concerned about when he falls for R.  They are already tied together in their journey in life.  They are strangers to each other, complete opposite of each other.  & after all the emphasis made on the rituals of marriage, their marriage is how their relationship might develop, perhaps.  Don't know if I am making sense here.  In their marital journey together, their relationship might develop together with each other in their respective roles of husband/wife???
In the precap, does not look like she gets hurt, he is the one that slips&misfires, someone from his back makes him miss his target.  Might be his father or LM??  
I really don't suspect Guddu will fall in love with Runjhun because she is a Bhagonwali.  When G does fall in love with R, it will be because she was the reason for his journey back to his soul. 

Eclipse,
  Very well said about G not having a soul right now.

Abt the shooting, I thinking K&J might intervene.

Definitely it is Pandey's loss if R goes out of the house and they will try to keep her with them as long as they can. They are happy bcos G has no intention of treating her as his wife and also G doesn't  want to do anything with her either. He doesn't care where she lives. In such circumstances, if G comes to know abt R being a Bhagonwali, then it has to be just incidental/accidental. The M&Ms may blurt out like they have always been when tricked. This time the trick also might be to hide one thing, they may tell something else and then .... so I am thinking of something like that. Not that M&Ms would tell him abt her.

In such a case it is revealed to G that R is Bhagonwali, then it shouldn't matter to him. But it is does, then it is incorrect, bcos that would definitely have an influence in one's thinking. And that is what I do not want.

Like you say, when G does fall for R, it would be bcos she was the reason for his journey back to soul. But that reason should't be this revelation is what I am saying. And that journey itself can take how long ever it takes, it is fine.

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Great post Bee ... and I agree with you here.

If the CVs in any way end up showing that G's hatred to R diminishes or that G falls in love with R just because she's a 'Bhagowali' , it will be a HUGE turn off for me ....

And I agree in toto with Eclipse here, now that they are married I'm willing to sit back and watch their story unfold ... their gradual understanding of each other. 

Amma keeps reminding R to give this marriage a chance. And G is going to be bombarded by accusations from all his well-wishers ( His father, Kukkan , Jabbbu and maybe later his mother ), that he has wronged R.

So, logically these 2 should wily-nily begin to respect their wedding vows and hence start their journey towards falling in love.

I'm fully aware that this journey is not going to be smooth, there'll be a million things that will keep them apart. But I want to see them grapple with every problem and come out with a clearer realization of what the other means to them.

In this scenario, if .... IF ... the CVs are going the add the dramatic twist that G's feelings towards R change or is affected by her being a Bhagowaii ... then I'll be most disappointed ......

Usha,
  Thanks for liking the post.

I would like to thank you for getting my thoughts so correctly.

I too am willing to wait for their slow journey towards each other.

You are right, due to societal pressure they may start that journey at an inch rate. Though G says he doesn't care abt society, and wouldn't do anything for society's sake, he would not be able to say anything against his mom's wishes.
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

@ EcliPSe_2010~ Wow!  What u mentioned in regards to his soul- so deep.  Her being the reason to the journey back to his soul- this sounds so sweet.  It would be nice if the writers of this show look at bee5's post and all these comments.     

Edabella,
  Hopefully the writers read all these.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index