Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Ask fans if they are really happy with series Geet

Posted: 13 years ago
Moderator I hope you will read the replies of fans,I hope you run a poll not becoz I am demanding but for the betterment of the series.

Ask fans of Geet if they are really happy with the show and how Maaneet track is shaping up,ask them why do they watch Geet?

To make life simple for you I will give you readymade polling questions,but for that you have to wait for a while.

I am not against Geet and actors,I am against the technical team and their incompetancy becoz they are not justifying the chemistry of Drashti and Gurmeet.

My Warning level raised to 40 for writing this article,now my dear moderator read this article and tell me what is there in it for increasing my warning level.

Alongwith warning me I hope you also make the makers realise what fans feel for Geet series now,it is true when suggestions are for free it carries no value.

Now you have thousands registered as fans so good,we will talk when what I wrote comes out to be true and Geet will be targetted by its own loyal fans becoz their dissatisfaction with the series wud reach threshold.

It is not a case that Geet series is no more appealing,till the time Drashti and Guru are there it will always appeal,but the only issue with Geet is and what I feel..

There is no challenge in the storyline left which wud excite the actors themselves.
For any storyline wedding is the final frontier,but since few plots shown in Geet brought the wedding track far too early than expected,it has made life difficult for the writers.

I watch Geet,the only daily soap I have followed till date in 27 yrs of my life...and above that,the only show I have watched religiously after 10 years...

There was a time when I watched Geet twice even at 11 pm and now 9.30 pm too doesnt appeal.

Earlier it was Arjun and Annie track,now you can add 2 more..N and S...

Though Dev coming in was much needed and it was always on cards..that misunderstandings wud happen..

But the outcome is,love story of Maaneet is getting faded,becoz now the writers are exploiting the trust in the relationship which I guess is shown in every other series.

Unfortunately yes,but to generate excitement writers are again doing the wrong thing.

As always said,the reason why Geet is much talked about is becoz of the fact that many want Drashti and Gurmeet to be together in real life too and since Geet series is the only place where fans can see them together,any plot showing them seperating makes fans forget that it is a fiction and not reality.

Sounds kiddish but the way fans react,you feel fans taking things far too personally and above all this personal affection with actors has led to many criticising the series rather than enjoying it.

Many wud agree that 5 out of 6 days,watching Geet is annoying and irritating rather than one enjoying the series,but many still watch it out of love and addiction for Drashti and Gurmeet.

These days,many do switch the channel and the only thing remaining is a equally good series at 9.30 pm on any other channel and series Geet will face one of the biggest challenges where all of a sudden the dissatisfaction wud go to a level where even Drashti and Gurmeet wud find difficult to recall fans

GVN only writes what he observes and is not necessarily true to everyone and many wud relate.
Edited by GVVN - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

As my beleif gets stronger day by day that it is addiction which is keeping fans intact and bare the series Geet and the day when any other channel cashes on this dissatisfaction among fans of Geet,the channel and makers wud certainly find a sudden drop and a major one in favour of Geet.

One daily soap awaiting with equally good actors and heartthrobs from yesteryears at 9.30 slot and series Geet will be in the biggest mess..such a mess that Drashti and Guru too wud find it difficult to hold on the current position of Geet.

Daily soaps and the reasons why I have hated them the most and it is illogical plots which for all right reasons used by daily soaps to extend plots and series and continue a long run.

Few understand it enjoy few get irritated and ignore,but when Geet team uses the same old masala with Maan and Geet,poor fans are in the most difficult situation,becoz they cant ignore it and at the same time dont even enjoy.

e'g: when you take some medicine you hate the most..its taste makes you feel avoiding it but you cant since it is good for your health.

Dev coming back was always designed as a track to show parallel track which involves Maan and Geet.

But yet again the makers of Geet have squandered things too badly...

Imagine the main track involving cute nok zhoks between Maan and Geet and three parallel tracks:

1) Maan,Geet and Dev alongwith ever green dadi,after some cute moments of love and affection between Maaneet came a moment of awkwardness becoz of Dev.

2) The pathetic and the most hated and the factor which ruined and many wud agree later on the biggest factor which dropped TRP's of Geet.

"The Great Arjun and Annie track"

3) Office track involving Adi pinky Maan and at times Geet...

But what we are getting is:

Maan,Geet and Dev as the main track...pathetic becoz Geet's behaviour looks absolutely illogical and above all the build up looks damn fake..Maan is made look stupid and too much in love with a girl who on most occassions tries to prove her point and in the process writers are also damaging the image Geet had.

The two irritating rats were not enough that two more are added...

Well,till first 115 episodes the writers have shown logical build ups and acts which wud justify...

Geet going out with Dev and what wud she expect from Maan that he wud feel happy?

Men's general and rebellious nature says:

They are damn possessive about their women but the way Geet made man realise his mistake the last time,I am getting the feel that just like typical idiotic daily soap lead who forgives every culprit,Geet too is all set to follow the same path.

Sorry to say folks..but everytime fans comeback with hopes of logic and Maaneet romance,these days they are served with same shit served elsewhere.

Seems the only reason of one stop destination at Geet looks fading with time..and as my good friend Gouri said once...men will never like daily soaps becoz they are made keeping in mind the women audiences and above all men dont have the patience..

Certainly,after few personal reasons and other factors atlast Geet has moved from following religiously to occassionally and as said yesterday..even 9.30 pm slot does not appeal any more and there was a time when 11 pm was also watched religiously,such was the craze that fans fought for the repeat timings to be given again to Geet.

If ever fans and makers,writers feel there is no other option read this once and then say

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1610372

https://www.facebook.com/geetstarone?sk=app_2373072738#!/topic.php?uid=109723285713002&topic=3015

GVN is only climbing down the steps of great passion for the series Geet which he climbed between July and September 2010.Edited by GVVN - 13 years ago

I wont argue with you my dear,since you dont know my real identity it is ok,but I can atleast request you to read my articles carefully and to understand fans behaviour and pass this message to makers,writers of Geet.

or

You can read the fan fiction written by me and the first 60 episodes for Geet part 2 which are there on this forum.

Anyways,I loved the pair so I wrote things which were true and only I had the guts to write it.

I am continuing with my 2 movie scripts and one TV series script.

I will continue writing the truth irrespective of warning level raised,if possible do let me know how many more are left before u ban my account.

I wont stop with fear of getting banned,becoz trust me,if you read carefully then what I have written is a harsh fact and the fans you are listening to are teenagers who are immature.

The day is not far when loyal fans of Geet will target the show and force the show to close down.

Becoz it is only DD and GC which is hlding on the series otherwise your series is on the verge of disaster.

If you dont trust me then understand it.

Geet series is loved beyond limits so naturally expectations are high..

"With Great expectations comes Great responsibility"

Act now,talk to writers in Geet or your senior,run polls,atart articles and ask fans if they are really happy about the series.

Smartness is in acting within time and not after when things get beyond control.

Ok,let me share with u some secret,Geet in near future will face a stiff competition from a production house which is all set to flood in Masters at 9.30 pm show..to curb Geet and cash on the dissatisfaction amongst fans.

Ekta wud have done it but she chose starone and 8.30 plot so Geet was saved by PKYEK.

This is what I have written in the article.

Sorry for the long article take care...act if you want or be happy..I wrote what I feel.
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tussi  la jawab ho  ji🤣 Edited by Sayna - 13 years ago
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww buddy! its so daring and truth....
prema_ks thumbnail
Yes if it continues like this even Drashti and Gurmeet's chemistry won't help. Now need a strong story with reasonable logic. I hope soon we will see our Geet show back into the track.
Before you read the options,please select only one option and the main reason for watching Geet,only one reason friends,please co operate.

Also write your concerns for the moderator to understand what you feel for the series Geet and what is in favour and against the series.

You have one lakh people to answer the poll,even if 5% respond it will be a great response,I cant do it,moderator you can do it.

You feel I am against the series,you are wrong,I am trying to show you what fans actually feel.

Request you to run this poll if possible,its a request if it can be considered,fans will get their answers and makers will get a clear picture.

I watch Geet with a feeling?

1) I am addicted to it.

2) Only for Drashti and Gurmeet and in hope of getting more and more of them.

3) I have no other better option and I wud stop watching it the,day a better show airs at 9.30 pm.
4) I take it as a creative masterpeice,doesnt matter if parallel tracks take over Maaneet story.

5) I feel its a once in a life time oppurtunity to watch Drashmeet in such a good plot and characterisation

6) I watch it,but I am not enjoying it becasue of Arjun and Annie track since it gets too much time.

7) I have always loved it despite good or bad plots introduced.

8) .I have no other better option and I wud still watch it at 9.30 pm the day a better show airs at 9.30 pm.
9) I am watching it,but the passion and excitement is not the same as it was before.

10) I love the Maaneet romance as well as the new entrants which keep coming in intervals.

If possible run this poll,edit the options as you want,may be you can cut down on options to 5,add new ones which I may have not defined ets,etc...

Please keep only one option to answer,the predominant and the main feel behind watching Geet.

My initiative is only after experiencing complete dissatisfaction among fans around me for the series,despite the series being so innovative and so fresh and more importantly Drashti and Gurmeet in it..

The number is huge,if sampling is considered..had it been a one odd case then it was ok,no one can make everyone happy but the number is sizeable and is increasing with every day passing by...

I still love the series and I love to watch it religiously..

May be this poll will give a clear picture of fans feelings in terms of percentage and also give a broader view of general feel of masses for those who write religiously on this platform and keep criticising including me,thinking as if everyone feels the same.

Please run the poll in your way if possible..

Vikrant Khatri.

Edited by GVVN - 13 years ago
"Geet series at cross roads,where fans and makers both would be regretting for their behaviour and end up loosing something sacred"

I am Vikrant Khatri,probably the only male fan among thousands of female fans writing and voicing so much for the series and actors Drashti and Gurmeet.

As rightly said by" Geet" moderator,do not address any one by name,they are not our friends and above all they dont owe everything to us...

I have been critical of makers,but we fans too need to check on few things and compromise and ignore few things.
e.g: Gurmeet and Drashti are irreplaceble,any demand of replacement will attract strong crititcsm,irrespective of how great or big the fan is and wud get it first from me.

If we were happy about 6 days airing then there are few things we need to compromise on,like use of body doubles,becasue fans wanna see maximum of GC and DD and giving 100 hours/week of GC and DD is not a joke,it is close to a hollywood movie time.

Above all,I prefer body doubles over AA scenes or rather AA romantic scenes becasue they lack intensity..and anyways body doubles were used occassionally and wud be used ocassionally.

Makers cant over use body doubles becasue the comfort is missing and lets give them a chance,please dont get hyper active..

As a Drashmeet fan,those who feel GC is not giving time due to personal reasons shud understand,GC knows where his career lies and if he is not serious about it no one can force him,so its waste of time pointing on personal things of actors.

GC had informed his wedding plans earlier,at the end of the day..just becasue it is their career,fans cannot expect too much from actors...

I do agree Drashti has shown more seriousness and commitment and GC has given preference to personal life at important and crucial stages,but that does not mean he was completely unprofessional...today if Geet is where it is,then it is a result of team work with both GC and DD equally responsible and contributors.

Please dont come up with demands which will go against the series,I had objected AA plot for too much screen presence given and more importantly time given,but any demand of replacement or reactions to small things which can ignored is unwelcome...

At the end of the day,if makers have played spoiled sport then they are trying hard to regain plot and give us what we want,we fans now need to keep patience and leave it to makers...

Be patient and react only when a particular thing which can be ignored for a short while is served for long time and gets beyond accptance...

If you wanna demand something,then demand 5 days airing of Geet,which will atleast give some releif and time to our team Geet and most importantly actors...

Vikrant Khatri has calmed down only after watching the wedding scenes again in continuation and forwarded AA scenes,only to realise,though not a dream wedding but it was not as bad as potrayed and was infact very good to watch,but only later on.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Vikrant a simple suggestion...if possible speak for yourself rather than deciding or judging what fans want and do not want..I guess we should not force our opinion on others😊
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Vikrant a simple suggestion...if possible speak for yourself rather than deciding or judging what fans want and do not want..I guess we should not force our opinion on others😊

Aap ithne ache kyun ho Jyo?