This is such a good piece of work yaar
Loved it like anything
Do write more

Loves you alwazzz 
GEET
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I was so in Love With your Writing, So I got inspired and made this..I know it'll not look that good as a banner...but I just felt like making it for ya..I miss you so much Basket :(

Love You Loads <3

Love,

Your Armaan <33

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMKAJENNN.. LOOOK AT THAT...O FREAKING CRAP..I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH. I seriously din't think I would need a banner for this FF but this one's defo  going onto the first page I love you..THANKS A LOT FOR THIS BABY..
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Heyya Guys..

So yeah I am back with another one shot. This time its on Armaan Ridhima. And its dedicated to my beloved Armaan aka Maitree. I wanted to thank her for being a special person in my life and loving me even without seeing me once. Its funny how both of us decided to give each other surprises on exactly the same day. I also want to dedicate this to my supernatural gang (Zarqaa, Medzi, Radhu dii, Geet dii, Pathu dii and Poo dii). I love you guys. You guys form the core of my motivation. And finally to all those who make me smile with even a simple like or a comment. LOVE YA ALL. YOU ALL MEAN A LOT TO ME. Now on to the main thing without delay. Enjoy.😳.

OS #3 : Suck Me In, Baby

He stared and stared, wondering how long he could go on. Courage. When was he going to tell her? Tell her how much she meant to him. Tell her that she was the answer to all those questions that life posed upon him.

And he was the loser. The final loser. The 9 years of their togetherness, that he took for granted was going away. He was at fault and he deserved to get this. 

Small channels of tears flowed down his cheeks but it seemed he wasn't aware of them. He was numb. The senses of his body were completely tampered with. She had stolen it and he hadn't ask for it back.

Hours went by and his insides told everything might have been over now. By this second, she must be Mrs.Modi. His eyes went dry. It was like he ran out of tears. But he din't budge from where he sat.

The cool breeze wasn't doing a good job of soothing him. The long, distant sea was there reminding him of how long a life he had wasted and how long a life he was going to waste.

She raced across the corridors, panic - stricken. Where was this moron? And why the damn is his cell switched off?

Idiot, Jerk, Useless, Fool..She breathed as she jumped into her sedan. 

He wondered if he was breathing. But did it matter? The answer,he knew too well. It was the same either way. 

She drove like a maniac, crossing tonnes of people who were cursing her. Although aware that she might be breaking a dozen traffic rules and probably end up paying a hefty amount as fine first thing tomorrow morning, she cared less. At the moment her highest priority was get to her ex, or so he thought, as soon as possible before he did anything foolish. She took in deep breaths to calm herself, though it wasn't working to the least.

After minutes of swiveling around the town, she reached the beach and upon discovering a perfectly still environment, she steered her sedan across the street. But wait. What was that tiny spot? The image came to her head and she sensed something human about it. She made her mind to drive back and check it out before moving ahead.

"Ridhima, tum yahaan kya-", he almost screamt in disbelief. He couldn't believe it. And he strongly felt that he was hallucinating. 

"Oye chup," Ridhima said, with sudden fierceness. So here was her most favorite person who also happened to be the world's most stupidest freak.

"Basket, Sid kahaan hai aur tum yeh-," he stared at her fuming figure, unable to figure what she was doing on her wedding night.

"Mr.ARMAAN MALLIK. If you don't shut your damn mouth, right now, I am gonna finish you off." She threatened him.

"Par-," he said, perplexed.

"Meri baat samjhi nahi kya?," she reinforced her threat.

Armaan silenced, not in the fear but in the hope of getting an explanation for everything.

"Good boy." She praised him and grinned at the way his eyes bulged out of its sockets. "I am not getting married to Sid.Okay. NO, Don't even think of getting in between as I speak. All right. This marriage idea. It was Sid's. He told me to do so, when I confessed to him that I was tired of waiting for a certain someone to confess his love for me. Oh please, don't give me that look, mister. I knew it. I have brains to think and hell, I live in a modern world. So, that's when he told me to tell you that I was getting married to him, hoping you would confess. But no, you wouldn't budge. And all I get to do is make a show of preparing for a fake marriage and of course, your eternal silence."

She finished and glared at Armaan murderously. Now, at a loss for words, Armaan couldn't fathom how much of an idiot he was. He hadn't seen how too dramatically Sid had entered into his Basket's life. Looking at Ridhima, he felt ashamed. How was he going to make up for this. He stood there, feeling blank.

"And now you don't speak anything," said Ridhima irritated.

After a pause, Armaan spoke, "So why are you here now?"

"For obvious reasons. You had vanished the phase of earth. So I had to know what you and your head was upto." she answered honestly, not wanting to hide anything from him.

"So what are you going to do, now?" he inquired, having no idea what he himself would do.

"Me? I think it's time I took matters in my own hands." She said with confidence lingering her words.

"How?," a troubled Armaan asked her.

She din't bother answering that. Rather she demonstrated it.

She came to him and clashed her chest next to his. She slipped her hand beneath his shirt, feeling his perfect back and abs with her petite fingers. Thoroughly enjoying this, and partially unable to comprehend what his hell of a woman was upto, he ran his hand around her waist, reducing the space between them to about a millimeter. 

"I want you to suck me in. Completely. Physically and mentally." She whispered into his ears. 

Armaan took seconds to register in his word the meaning behind it all. She blushed as she realized that she had done what she was supposed to do a long time back. A dimpled smile slowly making way to his cheeks told her that he too got her. For she had worded her proposal in a manner no one in the world has ever done and she prided in the fact that her soon-to-be fiance read her like none other. 

He smiled and leaned forward, closing the tiny gap between them. He placed one hand on the back of her head and titling his own, pressed his lips on hers. She reciprocated with equal, if not more passion. He bit her lower lip and played with the upper one, while she moaned. 

Leaving her to pant heavily, he drew back to whisper an "I will make sure I do that," and intoxicated her with another round of lip play.

That's it for today. Now I am off to my studies. I have my last exam on Thursday. So await to have a hell of a time with dangerous me back again in action 😈.
Likes are like and comments are love
Love and Prayers,
Amal

Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww this was cute, Amal! Pshht. Guys. So incredibly stupid all the time 😳

And I loved how Riddhima took things into her own hands, it was refreshing ;)

Great OS <3

xoxo
Aanya
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
WOWWW :| Awesomee OSz Amal...lovedd readingg 'em <3
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow Amal...what a OS Girl..Armaan is such a jerk,but hey Only in this OS..Otherwise He is a sweetheart😃...Love the way Ridzy took Matter in her hand...Love your writing to the core...Thanks for the PM...Take care

Lots of Love

GEET

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww that was  cute! <3

Aww such a cute OS
Loved how ridz took matters into her own hands nd got armaan :)
Loved the line suck me in baby hehe
Nd the fake marriage ahaha

Write more! Nd good luck on exams :)
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RES
EDITED ,after months am reading an OS 😳😆
chutki it was awesome ,love it <3<3<3

Edited by ammyridz600 - 12 years ago