India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|TheAvalon|OSGallery| NOTE On Page 15

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
*Banner By Maitree aka my Armaan. I love her for giving me this as a surprise.Thanks baby. MUAH*

Hey guys..Hug
Welcome to The Avalon..Umm, I am amal..And you guys might know me as the writer of Yet Another Sunset, an AR FF.. I am psycho and I live in writing..I think I write One Shots better so I decided to open this gallery..This gallery had just 1 One Shot so I decided to revamp it and give it a new link and tomorrow onwards I will post some of the One Shots I write.. You will find in here OSs on many couples..Armaan - Ridhima, Castle - Beckett, Arnav - Khushi, Maan - Geet, Meredith - Derek, etc..I write mainly on these couples..and I shall post my OSs on all their versions..Embarrassed
I am not this regular kind of writer..I write when I feel upto it..And its merely a hobby than a talent..So I ask you all to be aware of what you are getting into..LOL
One last thing, my one shots are more often vignettes, flashfictions, drabbles..As in, just a random situation..A particularly hot scene..Or something like that..And yeah my works are never long..I like things short and crispy so if you are short and simple typo person, I guess you will not hate it in here..Embarrassed

Love ya all loads,
Amal

Guys..below is my kinda first OS..I say kinda coz its actually a modified and hotter version of my FF though the modification turned out better than I expected..Since there are many who do not like reading FFs I decided to put up this part for it is quite stable of itself..
Do leave your comments..It gives me encouragement for writing more and more..
<3
Amal

It has both AR and MG versions..If you guys want to see any other couple in future too..then do pls PM me your request or you may leave right here too but ArSh and SR will not be tolerated..

i n d e

OS #1 Smoking Dreams (AR&MG versions)
OS #2 Knockdown (Castle-Beckett)
OS #3 Suck Me In, Baby (AR)

Edited by SmokingDreams - 25 December 2011 at 10:22am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

kalikijenRedrose21scorpio95cuteshilpajannat4ever.GobLetPhanka.KaJen_addictionshonadesirePreeti_ar_kjalaipayutheykweetrockstar-RabiaKSGKaJen--Im-Possible-ARKJ_4EVERsoni4evaMedha.Mona1993cant.be.assed.ObodroKargosh--Mahi--SweetAddiction.swetha1026javeyTyromaaneetsangelspvdDownhill..Prinzy..

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

ARMAAN AND RIDHIMA VERSION

Walking as a bride is a matter of honour to any girl..I am blessed in that matter..The Mallik House, my house forever, was decorated with flowers, orchids and bouquets..I was walking over the stairs of my house..and I had particular joy in stressing the word 'my'..My in-laws treated me more like their daughter and as my husband rightly complained a few hours ago that they loved me more than him..I couldn't help but blush when I called my man my 'husband'..The effect his name or thought has upon me was still a mystery to me..It brought me a sense of pride, a spark of affection and heaps of love..

I was still playing with my head over my husband's thoughts when I clicked open my bedroom door..I was struck at the sight before me when my lips curled up to a huge smile..I was surprised though I knew he would do his best to make our room look stunning..But obviously I hadn't expected this much..

The sweet smell of the aromatic candles hit my nose giving me a chance to control the growing anxieties within me..The bouquets that colored the room with their charming petals lightly waving at the switched on caught my heart..

What struck me even more were the framed of our pic that captured all moments that we harbored with immense passion..With quotes below them that took me to a whole new world..I tried compressing the overwhelming surge to see him..It was during moments like these when I wished he was here to join me and quietly embrace me..

I woke up from my dreamland when I felt the familiar hand clearing my hair off my back..I quickly turned..Despite my growing gush of desire, I had decided long back that I would play with him a bit..

Voice: Liked it?

He placed his hand around my waist..I played with his buttons, drawing stuffs on his chest that he purposely left open because he knew how much it left me mad..

"Well, I would have liked a white curtain than a red one"

"Look at my face and tell that"

He knew exactly where to hit..I bit my lips in order to help me wipe out the smile that had cemented my face..I looked up putting up a show of seriousness..He studied my face for loopholes..His face revealed no conclusions but his eyes shone with a tint of victory..

"Well..Mrs.Mallik is improving in her acting skills..But dear..you forgot one thing..This.."..saying so he poked his index finger upon my cheek..Ugh..my blush..it always played against me..But imagine my situation..He calls me Mrs.Mallik and still expect me not to blush..I decided not to fall for that..

"Actually Mr.Mallik..I wasn't blushing..Your sister-in-law, my elder sister had put some light make-up for me before sending me over here"

"Oho..I see..In that case, you win"

I stared hard at his face..How could he possible let me win so easily..He definitely was upto something..

"You are serious??"

"About what???"

He was acting as if letting me win was a daily ritual..I still could not catch hold of what he was trying to do..He gave a side smirk and I wondered what was in store for me..He took his hand off my waist and went to the washroom without another word..Leaving an astounded me..I walked upto the mirror..and stared at it trying to make sense in his actions..

I saw him come out of his washroom..With towel draping his lower body and drops of water running off his hair..The sight went past me..hitting me with an unimaginable force..I couldn't react..This was the second time of my life when I saw him like this..But the first time had gone as soon as it has come..But this was just not disappearing..I gulped and turned around facing the mirror once again..focusing on the process of removing my jewellery..I could see him once again grin and walk towards to me..I kept my hands at action but my heart was pacing wildly to god knows where..

He came close to me earlobe making my blood streams abnormal..

His chest stuck to my back and I could feel his abs playing along my lower back that was bare because of my sari..

He removed my earrings as I shut my eyes tight..the heat he was radiating in all terms was doing me nothing good..

He cleared the few strands placed over my back and removed the only diamond necklace that my in laws had gifted me..

Doing so, he brushed my back and traced it from a bit above my waist uptil my neck..He put full weight upon my neckline as he kissed with seductive fervor..Chills went down my spine..I had this experience a lot of times but each time I have had it, it brings out a new meaning..

All I could do was whisper a low 'Armaan' with all the might I possessed then..

He probably got a bit of sense back..He looked up..He chuckled at my poor stage..

And then to my utter horror..he once again traced my back till my blouse that was held just a two doris..He untied them despite feeling the tension my body was sending..

He went on as if he was determined to have the best of me tonight itself..

Slowly as time seemed to stop, he reached the hooks of my br* ..I froze..WHAT DID HE WANT?

I instantly turned facing him..I saw the desire in his eyes..Our eyes talked for a while..I could see how much he waited for this day..I knew that I was doing cruelty to him..I gave him approval to go on..After all how was I going to control myself..

Maybe, he understood that I had given him my consent..A more confident Armaan came towards..closer and closer..Considering the traditional girl I am I moved back..He dint stop and within seconds he had me pinned to the wall..

He placed his hand upon my bare stomach..pressing it he kissed my lips with a passion I could easily relate..

I returned it back to the him..ruffling  his hair with one hand and the other rubbing his back..

Minutes later, he carried me to the bed..

He blew the candles off..and came the opposite end..

He kissed his way up to my face..

He kissed my payal..

Like a creeper he climber upwards and stopped at my stomach..

He kissed my navel..

The heck of me blew up..

I just couldn't take it..

By this time, he had reached my cle*v*ge and giving them a chance to experience his lips...

He reached me and pulled a blanket over us..

Edited by arluver4life - 19 March 2011 at 2:16am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987rash.guptaammy_amnartarme_lovelygulpridarshi9bhavs_gid03cutie13swarobi1vayu_prachibueaty..Zahra..karankideewanixparit.mansifatzfathiNihsonsweety7395nIhArIkAStupidcupid1234crazyforkarankalikijenARCaskettFanmeeru_s_armaanaisha_ranbir8divi1octtrouble_006dimpledsmileblue_lotus22cuteshilpaakshadRhea.KaJenAmoon.88scorpio95sweetanu2314C_O_O_Lroshni_AAltairaankitajain94.GobLetPhanka.moonlight2630prachi06ammy_ka_ashushonadesireKaJen_addictionalaipayutheyPreeti_ar_kjsoni4eva-Im-Possible--jiah-RabiaKSGKaJen-kweetrockstarshonagudia.VanishingDream--Mahi--cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatObodroKargoshMona1993zara-KSG-malikteenorchidswetha1026javeySweetAddiction.Medha.purpleekajenianTyrochainreaction.Mrs.Hulksweetdesireammyridz600blessing-beauty..Prinzy..

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

MAAN AND GEET VERSION

Walking as a bride is a matter of honour to any girl..I am blessed in that matter..The Khurana House, my house forever, was decorated with flowers, orchids and bouquets..I was walking over the stairs of my house..and I had particular joy in stressing the word 'my'..My in-laws treated me more like their daughter and as my husband rightly complained a few hours ago that they loved me more than him..I couldn't help but blush when I called my man my 'husband'..The effect his name or thought has upon me was still a mystery to me..It brought me a sense of pride, a spark of affection and heaps of love..

I was still playing with my head over my husband's thoughts when I clicked open my bedroom door..I was struck at the sight before me when my lips curled up to a huge smile..I was surprised though I knew he would do his best to make our room look stunning..But obviously I hadn't expected this much..

The sweet smell of the aromatic candles hit my nose giving me a chance to control the growing anxieties within me..The bouquets that colored the room with their charming petals lightly waving at the switched on caught my heart..

What struck me even more were the framed of our pic that captured all moments that we harbored with immense passion..With quotes below them that took me to a whole new world..I tried compressing the overwhelming surge to see him..It was during moments like these when I wished he was here to join me and quietly embrace me..

I woke up from my dreamland when I felt the familiar hand clearing my hair off my back..I quickly turned..Despite my growing gush of desire, I had decided long back that I would play with him a bit..

Voice: Liked it?

He placed his hand around my waist..I played with his buttons, drawing stuffs on his chest that he purposely left open because he knew how much it left me mad..

"Well, I would have liked a white curtain than a red one"

"Look at my face and tell that"

He knew exactly where to hit..I bit my lips in order to help me wipe out the smile that had cemented my face..I looked up putting up a show of seriousness..He studied my face for loopholes..His face revealed no conclusions but his eyes shone with a tint of victory..

"Well..Mrs.Khurana is improving in her acting skills..But dear..you forgot one thing..This.."..saying so he poked his index finger upon my cheek..Ugh..my blush..it always played against me..But imagine my situation..He calls me Mrs.Khurana and still expect me not to blush..I decided not to fall for that..

"Actually Mr.Khurana..I wasn't blushing..Your sister-in-law, my elder sister had put some light make-up for me before sending me over here"

"Oho..I see..In that case, you win"

I stared hard at his face..How could he possible let me win so easily..He definitely was upto something..

"You are serious??"

"About what???"

He was acting as if letting me win was a daily ritual..I still could not catch hold of what he was trying to do..He gave a side smirk and I wondered what was in store for me..He took his hand off my waist and went to the washroom without another word..Leaving an astounded me..I walked upto the mirror..and stared at it trying to make sense in his actions..

I saw him come out of his washroom..With towel draping his lower body and drops of water running off his hair..The sight went past me..hitting me with an unimaginable force..I couldn't react..This was the second time of my life when I saw him like this..But the first time had gone as soon as it has come..But this was just not disappearing..I gulped and turned around facing the mirror once again..focusing on the process of removing my jewellery..I could see him once again grin and walk towards to me..I kept my hands at action but my heart was pacing wildly to god knows where..

He came close to me earlobe making my blood streams abnormal..

His chest stuck to my back and I could feel his abs playing along my lower back that was bare because of my sari..

He removed my earrings as I shut my eyes tight..the heat he was radiating in all terms was doing me nothing good..

He cleared the few strands placed over my back and removed the only diamond necklace that my in laws had gifted me..

Doing so, he brushed my back and traced it from a bit above my waist uptil my neck..He put full weight upon my neckline as he kissed with seductive fervor..Chills went down my spine..I had this experience a lot of times but each time I have had it, it brings out a new meaning..

All I could do was whisper a low 'Maan' with all the might I possessed then..

He probably got a bit of sense back..He looked up..He chuckled at my poor stage..

And then to my utter horror..he once again traced my back till my blouse that was held just a two doris..He untied them despite feeling the tension my body was sending..

He went on as if he was determined to have the best of me tonight itself..

Slowly as time seemed to stop, he reached the hooks of my br* ..I froze..WHAT DID HE WANT?

I instantly turned facing him..I saw the desire in his eyes..Our eyes talked for a while..I could see how much he waited for this day..I knew that I was doing cruelty to him..I gave him approval to go on..After all how was I going to control myself..

Maybe, he understood that I had given him my consent..A more confident Maan came towards..closer and closer..Considering the traditional girl I am I moved back..He dint stop and within seconds he had me pinned to the wall..

He placed his hand upon my bare stomach..pressing it he kissed my lips with a passion I could easily relate..

I returned it back to the him..ruffling  his hair with one hand and the other rubbing his back..

Minutes later, he carried me to the bed..

He blew the candles off..and came the opposite end..

He kissed his way up to my face..

He kissed my payal..

Like a creeper he climber upwards and stopped at my stomach..

He kissed my navel..

The heck of me blew up..

I just couldn't take it..

By this time, he had reached my cle*v*ge and giving them a chance to experience his lips...

He reached me and pulled a blanket over us..

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nonabebuArjunKiAshNihsondimpledsmiledivi1octsanu3108soni4eva-Veritaserum-TyroSweetAddiction.anumeha_rajatswetha1026javeymaaneetsangelammyridz600Downhillspvd

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
res
EDITED
hiiiiii Amal sweety
awesome OS dearClapStar............loveddddd itttttttttttttttt sooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
keep write more sweety
luv u<3

Edited by shilpI007 - 19 March 2011 at 7:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
OH GOSH Amal You're such a Chupi Rustam!!
That AR version was so HAWT (didn't read the MG version,sorry),I mean,Ehm,ehm,Smoking Hot..LOL.
Beautiful OS Amal You are juusst FAB re!Keep writing mooreee
Love u,
Maitree

Aubade.

Preeti_ar_kj IF-Rockerz
Preeti_ar_kj
Preeti_ar_kj

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Edited
amalii i agree wid maitree yarr u r really chupi rustam Wink.you have such a great talent n i'm really glad dat u wrote a os on AR.and abt d part it was written very beatifully n it was just HAWWWWWT Embarrassed. plzzz do write more AR os i would love 2 read demSmile

Edited by ksg_fan20 - 21 March 2011 at 8:56am

Aubade.

.GobLetPhanka. IF-Dazzler
.GobLetPhanka.
.GobLetPhanka.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

OMKaJen Amal

tht wass HawttttttBlushing

Lovedd ur way of writingg sooperbbbbEmbarrassed

Aubade.

crazyforkaran Senior Member
crazyforkaran
crazyforkaran

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
the AR version was sooo hot!!!
eeee!!
loved it! please do pm me if you write anything else...
would love to read..

Aubade.

Go to top