CID

CID SB DEC 28th The unclaimed Body Part3

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys sorry for the late upate. I had gone out the whole day so now quickly catching up

Bob calls Akshay and tells him that he got a new life. Akshay who is not understanding Bob's riddles tells him to meet him at Galaxy circle. Bob tells Akshay all that happened first they had muted it and then the show the morguw where the guy had come with a knife and seen the body with the tag 37 and taken him ( this much we also know bob come on what did u do next) Bob says that he followed them and saw them put the body in the trunk of a car. Bob says that he is was frightened and he will not do any more jasoos. Akshay tells him why is he still worried as now he is no longer there and that for Akshay he is the best jasoos 👏 Bob is very happy to hear that and I am very happy to see the scene as these two are so cute that they lighten the atmosphere.

Back in the bureau Akshay tells Ajatshatru and Kushal that Munna the attendant is stealing the bodies. He continues that they steal those that are lawaris laashes and gives it to another man who god knows what he does with them. Ashwini comes there and says now how will we know which is George Pinto's body. Akshay says they will need to ask Munna that question.

Kushal and Ashwini go back to city hospital and ask the receptionist where Munna is. The recepitonsist finds that Munna is in surgery class and annouces on the intercom for Munna to come to the reception as CID personal are waiting for him ( I guess they have intercoms to page doctors in case of emergency . But this is not emergency so is this allowed as this will disturb patients) After waitin for some time Kushal and Ashwini against the recpetionist pleas decides to go over to the surgerical section. While walking Kushal sees Munna runnning away and follows him and catches him. Munna says he just has a very small hand in this . One day one car had come and they had a body with them. they asked to keep the body and interchange with the body . As munna was drunk he thinks he interchanged that with the George's body. Munna says that the person who he was working with this was Tony and he comes only when he needs body. Ajatshatru says that dead bodies is found in the hospitals and colleges and are used for classes.

In the medical college a doctor is taking a class. Kushal and Ashwini tell him that they need to talk to him. the doctor Ajay says he did not get any lash but he got 4 skeletons. Kushal asks him from where he got the skeletons and Ajay says the medical college has a supplier who provides the bodies to them. Ajay calls Madan the supplier and he tells Kushal and Ashwini that Madan says he gets his bodies from a person called Tony.

Back in the bureau Kushal tells Ajatshatru that 3 colleges had got bodies last week two of them had got it from research center while one had got it from Tony. Tejali says that she has the forensic lab report on the 4 skeletons got from the hsopital and one body is 5'9 which is george's height and is not over 30 years and has some marks on the leg that indicates there could have been a steel rod.Ajatshatru wants to know what is the connection between Avnish and George and he says that only Tony will know.

Kushal and Ashwini go over to Tony's house . His wife says he is at home but asleep. she knocks on his door but he does not open . Kushal breaks open the door and they find tony dead. Kushal does not think its right to ask Tony's wife questions so they take the answering machine from there .

Back in the bureau they listen to the messages. First one is from Vivek to call him back. Second is from someone searching for tony and the rest of the messages were all similiar. As they were not getting a clue with these messages Ajatshatru asks to check the messages of 2nd Nov the date George died. There were 3 messages one from a shop asking to collect the fixed tape recorder at 12 . Then a girl at 4 asking to call back and anothergirl at 7 saying it was urgent.Ajatshatru says that the last call came after George's death so to find out where the call came from Ashwini finds out that the call came from Daffodils communications where Avnish used to work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the episode yesterday and it was great! I think Bob should be involved in the CID team, officially. Also, in the preview they showed a new officer joining the team! How many more officers...?

Anyway, thanks Priya for the great update!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
yeah me too thinking what's up with this officer. And Pradyuman is introducing him so must be someone big
Anastacia thumbnail
Again, Ajatshatru was giving out orders! 😆
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
It was usual ajatshatru i hope the get the laughing one back once in every case.
Anastacia thumbnail
You know what, it was kind of silly for the receptionist to say over the intercom that the CID officers have come...come on now, who would give all that info over the intercom? It was the right moment for Munna to escape.