India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Written Update... 18/03/2011

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hey TLiansHug i hope you all are doing well.I am your backup updater for Friday.Sorry For delay in update

~*Video Update*~

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640796

~*Detailed Written Update*~

Part 1

Episode started with robi and Ritesh scene.Ritesh says to Robi , he knows that there is Risk involve in this matter but if you want to destroy Taposh and mouli you have to do this but if you are getting scared thn,Robi says i am not scared but i only want to destroy Taposh and mouli and except them dont wanna hurt anyone.
Ritesh asks Robi to go coz his presence can create problem for himself.Robi agrees.
After that Ritesh call someone and gives money and ask you know what you have to do?He says yes sir and go inside taposh agency.Ritesh  thinks that what will happen today is not only destroy tapost but ganguly family as well
Scenes Shifts to Anurag taani coming back in an auto rikshaw.*hand in hand*
Neelu and laboni sees them and tease taanu k they pretend to be angry with each other only infront of others and now they are coming together hand in hand and seems so happy.And also you both cme in auto together.
Laboni says they thought they both will stay there an wont come back tonight.
Onu says stop pulling our leg.She says we have just started. Onu says then we are running.Laboni try to leave but neelu ask her to stay Onu also insist and they all goes inside
Inside shekher was moving here and there everyone seems tensed,Doctor cme out o room and says she is fine and etc.Taani asks what happened who is not well.Shekher says,Kuhu
Taani tries to go in room but ritesh stops her an says stop your drama you are not fulfilling your responsibility as kuhu mother and etc.
Then he says that he know she want to spend her time with her hubby and she can never take care of kuhu like she will do of her an Onu child that why he wanted to marry her.So that she can becme real mother of his kids and then after that he and taani..CensoredCensored
Onu cuts his blah blah with a tight slap on his face(gooo Onu give 2 more from our side).And says i will kill you if next time you say anything like this.
Ritesh says he can also do same but because of shekher he is silent and again start threatening them k he will take his kids away.
Sherkher stops him and say i am silent coz of your tense condition but it doesn't mean whatever you are saying is right.and ask him to go to kuhu and take care of her.
Shekher tries to say smething to Onu but he says enough i will not listen anything.Taani is daughter in law of this house but it doesnt mean anyone can say anything to her.she is fulfilling her responsibilities.
Shekher says he knows. he is just tolerating this coz of kids.He says to Onu that now he also started misbehaving with him.And may be he was expecting to much from taanu.He shouldn't have given kids responsibility to them.
Neelu ask taani whether she recieved any call about Kuhu that she is not well.Taani says No. neelu tells shekeher k may be taani forgot mistakes can happen.
Taani says Maa and leaves from there.Onu also follows her
Break
Scene started with taposh mouli comin out of movie theater.Taposh says how boring these love stories are.
Ther sweetly argue on that and then taposh Hugs her.They were coming back when saw ppl and police runing around taposh asks what happened someone told him about Fire incident in gas agency
Taposh and mouli runs toward that place.Taposh tries to go inside but policemen stops him taposh and mouli start crying helplessly.
Scene shifts to next morning shekher talking with someone on phone.He asks about paper headline that is it true and other stuff.Neelu and taani standing beside him,Onu also comes there.Shekher tells them about fire incident in taposh gas agency.
Break

Shekher tell them that not only agency fire also affected some house and other shops as well.some people are seriously injured and it happened coz of as leakage.
Taani says.what will happen now this agency was everything for dada.Neelu says we need to go these laboni need us.sherkher says yes.but taani refuses.
Everyone goes except Onu and taani 
Taani says to Onu that kuhu need her so she will stay at home.taposh has laboni there and kuhu also need mother .
Onu says.Like you are taking care of everything here i will also do same there.like you are daughter of this house i am son of that house.
Onu kisses on her forehead and then Hug her.
Scene shifts to laboni house.Taposh is siting silently and Mouli consoling him.Laboni sees it from window.Phone rings,
taani calls and ask laboni you didn't bother to tell me about all this.laboni tells her about everything.Taani says maa you need to be strong.You always supported us in difficulties now you have to take care of taposh dada too.Laboni ask her to come there but she says she can not come coz of kuhu.She is failing to fulfill her responsibilities as daughter and daughter in law.
Laboni says no,you are not and says you stay there its more important.Onu says from behind that "just like my presence is important here"Laboni says to taani that you dont need to come here now.
Laboni Hugs Onu.
Episode End..
Precap: Police arresting Taposh

Rating:8/10
Fab acting by Mouli, Taposh and everyone.Love taanu scene with neelu and laboni .
And the most amazing and lovely thing was Onu's slap.Loved Protective OnuDay Dreaming
But i think Aik Onu consoling taani scene bnta tha after she left when neelu doubted her.
Overall a Nice epiSmile

Edited by -Maha- - 19 March 2011 at 5:08am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

Chetnaksnehasanjanapragyakumarakr_jhlsdavissk_kausaralpha12ER_ER_YAhjarianjesi89me_neelamranmarbccluroojahjanimaaminazAnuszkaxxzabinxxtowatchzackgkelchodent4uharish_kenskamanikripsyzanabegruby20lastminsp87salima523kismattweetyshalinikanaguZeniyaZoyalsalinaazoyazulmohit_rockstarnilizaanisaahjassilamansidtanyajsafinsophiamsoniroyAlisha_A-Megha-aliyarkashrishnilminparvinkrakshasshahminarminshshmuupiedivra4rkomal-Reema-chaha_khanSpotCoCoa_19minaz296-Happy4Ever-srmirjidaddysgirl786sihuA HUGE FANsamirah23SunriseGreenPoriHanoAhmedbablinishaAanya.IndigoBluesapril10shareen-MariaMars-mishti_17SunShine_A

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

HanoAhmed IF-Dazzler
HanoAhmed
HanoAhmed

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
hey thanx 4 da update plz do continue sooooon Smile
DIYA- Goldie
DIYA-
DIYA-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
thnxSmile
jesi89 Newbie
jesi89
jesi89

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
waiting for the continuation Smile
anshu1984_sony Goldie
anshu1984_sony
anshu1984_sony

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
update soon
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Sorry powercut Ouch
i am updating now Smile
-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
the slap was awesome!!!!
guys go and see just the slap!!!1
we were all watching tl yes. with our frnds and on that slap every1 got up and started jumping and hi-5 ing every1 !!!!
best slap of the decade!!!!(it was even better than robi slap!!!!!)

Go to top