India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Pashu shud calm down!!!

india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Seriously this is no way 2 behave at al Mr Pashu!! screaming shouting beating -are u a gunda or what??? Agreed u have 10,000 problems but shouting away at people doesnt  make u less culprit,Why dont u realise this??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I agree, Pashu needs to chill!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123

imfan Groupbie
imfan
imfan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
guys he is not in a position to chill , any way i dont blame him neither his house mates coz he is suffering a lot.
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Agree Pashu is suffering but so is Ved. What a difference between the two as far as anger is concerned. Actually Ved is in a worst position for being accused of molesting a bhabhi. Having said that, Pashu needs psychiatric help. He just can't lash out on everyone. He trashed Prachin in front of everyone, barked at Toasty's mom and  did not even stop to think that his grandfather was watching. Sorry, I have no sympathy of him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteachangumangu123desigirl0103scinerd

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
He should calm down a bit. This isnt the sollution to any of his problem. This would just make things worse. May be this was one of the reason for his relationship to get to the Courts
ritugupta Groupbie
ritugupta
ritugupta

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Both Pashu and Malti behaved sort of immaturely when they were together. I guess all these events will make them mature enough to handle life in different manner rather then for pashu - being ready to boil everytime and malti- beign impractical and having rosy spectacle for world

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index