CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

CID Re-Run-IX(See pg 86 for Missing Bullet caps) (Page 86)

zulaikha Newbie
zulaikha
zulaikha

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Here is a little update of  Missing bullet part2, of what I saw Smile (as someone asked in this thread)
Previously .... a man was shot dead, and Insp. Daya was accused of killing him, by the brother of the shot man. Daya was suspended from duty.

(I am sorry about the picture quality, as they have been taken directly from tv, and that too from quite some distance)

When this part starts, we see the team in the bureau, ACP Prad and Insp Viren console Daya and tell him that they will try their best to find the culprit, and they know that he is innocent.

ACP sir takes the gun and badge of Daya and puts them in the drawer of his table. Then ACP sir and Viren leave in order to solve the case. Sudhakar comes and tells Daya to calm down and waiy, while he will bring tea/coffee (i dont remember whatTongue) for him

Daya thinks of whatever happened previously (the case as well as about his landlady, father etc), and decides that he has no right to live

He takes the gun from ACP sir's drawer, and leaves the bureau

continued....

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sachitcid.Crystal.cid-copTanzazerry123Hasini_smileaway_from_TVsubha.anonymous7LadyMeringueChiinnu-Twinkles-deepikabanerjeemonika21debasree04DemonStar-purnima-Bhavanabsuhani.cipamisaastonishvisromNandiniRaizadaa

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Oh god ..... I'm totally into a new land now !!!! These pics are making me experience the whole Missing Bullet !! Part 2 hi sahi !!!! I'm totally Day Dreaming sony ... please don't be so insensitive !!!! Just air it once .... hum kaam dhaam chodke dekhenge !!!! Please ek baar reham karo !!!!
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Zulaika Thank you! you have made me forget Dr Anjalika and her sneering commentry in the episode I am watching
zulaikha Newbie
zulaikha
zulaikha

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
.....continued

ACP sir and Viren visit the crime scene, and think that there might be some vehicle, and the bullet must have fallen into it.
Then they go and talk to some person, who tells them that there was a truck there 
(I am not really sure about the above happenings, as my family was watching some other drama alongside CID)
The man they talk to, is in the car Tongue

Then they go to the transport office, and the man there tells them about the number etc of the truck, that was there at the crime scene, at that time

Viren investigates the driver and helpers of the truck, who tell him that they were there, and heard a very loud sound, like that of a bullet. Viren asks them about the furniture that was there in the truck, and starts checking it, with freddy.

They find the bullet

They call ACP sir, who becomes very happy, on hearing that, and tells Sudhakar that they will go and tell this good news to Daya, and also return his gun and badge. He opens the drawer to find the gun missing. He is shocked

continued....

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sachitcidcid-cop.Crystal.aadri-zerry123Hasini_smilesubha.away_from_TVanonymous7LadyMeringueChiinnudeepikabanerjeedebasree04astonishDemonStarBhavanabsuhani.cipamisavisromNandiniRaizadaa

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
OMG OMG!!!! I'm Cry. I back to that day in 1998 when I saw it for the first time!!! Oh Zulaikha!!!! You are one of the luckiest people on the planet now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zulaikhadeepikabanerjeeastonishNandiniRaizadaa

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Zulaikha ..... you're literally giving us a live experience of Missing Bullet Part 2 !!!!! No matter how much we thank you for it ..... kam hoga !!!! Thank you so much for the hard work you're doing !!!! Hug for you !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zulaikhadeepikabanerjee-purnima-visromNandiniRaizadaa

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
This was the scene....oh, I wanted to walk into the TV and console him. He looked totally distraught.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smile

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Oh . Ab kuch kuch yaad aa raha hai mujhe. Big smile Viren ka naam liya na isliye!!!!

Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 April 2011 at 9:00am

Go to top